Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye (29509 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by laparry12(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Stop lying, how can you in one breath put the blame on the one person and the recipient of a terrorist and criminal threat while in anothwer breath say you blame both sides?

Do you even read what you type before posting?

1. You are not a woman and can never be a woman. No woman and mother supports men beating up their daughters, mothers and sisters no matter what and not under any circumstances even when provoked.

2. The wife beater started the whole confrontation when he threatened his fellow senators including Mrs Tinubu because he disagreed with their views and when the wife beater issued that threat against the senators, he did against the millions of people in their constituencies because they are all in the senate to represent their constituencies.

3. Senator Tinubu stood up to the bully and wife beater not only in her capacity as a woman or Mrs Tinubu, she did in on behalf of the men, women and children in her constituency.

4. Asking the wife beater and rapist to stop acting like a child or a thug and stop threatening millions of people including the senators present who were there representing millions of Nigerians wasn't a crime, she stood up for millions of Lagosians.

5. Threatening to beat and rape a woman is theorist threat, criminal thereat and a crime.

6. The wife beater has zero right to threaten the senators based on their views and they are all equal regardless of gender. Gender only matters in his house and not the Nigerian senate.

Again, saying you act like a thug or you area dog is not a crime, but threatening to beat and rape a woman is a terrorist threat and a crime..

Get your facts straight before arguing and embarrassing yourself on the internet..
Im now tempted to abuse d hell out of ur life. How dare u tell me I'm lying. which part of my post is it that u don't get ? I said both of them are wrong from day one or must I accept ur view to heap d blame on one person? whether I'm a woman or not is not even for confused beings like you. I c things from both sides & I'm not a feminist who believes d woman can do anything & get away. If Dino had slapped Remi it would hv bin different. Both said things to each other simple. U no know read my replies over & over again.I won't dignify u with a reply again cos now ur sounding idiotic.

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
laparry12:

Im now tempted to abuse d hell out of ur life. How dare u tell me I'm lying. which part of my post is it that u don't get ? I said both of them are wrong from day one or must I accept ur view to heap d blame on one person? whether I'm a woman or not is not even for confused beings like you. I c things from both sides & I'm not a feminist who believes d woman can do anything & get away. If Dino had slapped Remi it would hv bin different. Both said things to each other simple. U no know read my replies over & over again.I won't dignify u with a reply again cos now ur sounding idiotic.

[/s]

Don't get mad because I used your own post and words to expose your lies..

You can not be a woman, a wife and a mother and still find it easy to rationalized beating and raping a woman under any kind of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Kfed4ril(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

When people don't engage you in war, stupidity and silly public fights, you think they are weak and you've defeated them when in fact they are engineering your downfall and eventual demise without raising a finger or any bloodshed... grin

ipob logic is always emotions and upside down logic.. grin

Why are u opssessed with us.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by bestpunterever: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
kajoula:

borrow me your .. as it seem to be a problem to you.
I will borrow u one, but not mine, I will borrow u my chicken's brain... Pls return it Asap.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by chidozieikeji2: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

When people don't engage you in war, stupidity and silly public fights, you think they are weak and you've defeated them when in fact they are engineering your downfall and eventual demise without raising a finger or any bloodshed... grin

ipob logic is always emotions and upside down logic.. grin
lol d same way jonathan used his weakness to engineer the fall of apc boy grow up this is african politics for u the gentle don't play it
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by obontami: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
iykenathan162:

How on earth will u compare Dino to Jagaban, when did he start politics?
I must tell u, u won't see Dino in any political post in Nigeria again. He was chased out of PDP to APC now he will jump back to PDP and that will be the end.

I'm talking about who got dope swag here not who's influential in politics

You dig ?? cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by KingDizzle(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamDiabolic:
She should eat a big fat dicck for all I care,what type of crappy woman is she,why dino self they seek for cose door meeting hope its nt what am suspecting,from meeting to kpanshing

Your name says you are diabolic and to uphold that you are sounding so uncultured. In your shrine they taught you not to respect females ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
chidozieikeji2:
lol d same way jonathan used his weakness to engineer the fall of apc boy grow up this is african politics for u the gentle don't play it
[/s]

Meaningless rubbish.

Igbos bore me..
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Dahjhi: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
daveP:
This woman sef... smh

not taking sides atall, but that title getting to her head and her insistence on it usage at formal, informal outings without preinformation is just Crappish.
undecided undecided undecided
Nah here u deh..? cheesy Come hia jaweee. We need to talk. Ur WhatsApp isn't responding
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by daveP(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dahjhi:
Nah here u deh..? cheesy Come hia jaweee. We need to talk. Ur WhatsApp isn't responding
lol you ba? if it's bout what I think it is, I no go fit party o. pm me. I'll ANS you. longest time. how miranda wink
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Dahjhi: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
daveP:
lol you ba? if it's bout what I think it is, I no go fit party o. pm me. I'll ANS you. longest time. how miranda wink
Lol. I know you nor fit. But we need to clear ground. You've seen it already. cheesy Mailing u now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / Femi Falana Accuses Moghalu Of Dumping YPP For APC Over Appointment / Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.