Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye (29512 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by TheAlchemist: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Dearest Remi Tinubu,

Please avoid drinking tea during the closed door meeting.
Remember what happened to MKO during the so called closed door meeting.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Babacele: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Jeezuzpick:
This woman should plan to die before her husband.

All this noise she's making will die down without Jagaban.

Yeye koo.........
and you have never in all your wisdom asked why Jagaban sticked to this woman ? haven't you heared behind every successful man there is a woman? I can bet you she would become even more powerful after Jagaban.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
ok nice elaborate speech with the sole intent to teach..although only like minds would have perceived it as such...because basically decorum could stand in place of courtesy vice-versa..like i said only like minds could have understood you ,i thought you were one of those grammatical grammar people here who just use words for the fun of it..was why i asked (in this context?)..lol,nice one goodmorning.
Babacele:
OK in this context , courtesy demands we exchange greetings and be polite while decorum means while presenting our differences or thoughts, we shouldn't shout or use fowl languages but listen and allow each person finishes their speech before we comment ...hope you have learnt something Bob? Dino Melaye doesn't have such refined traits of a cultured person.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by obontami: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Dino get swag pass ur oga jagagbantis

Very correct grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Lawalemi(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Before he woukd rape her
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Dbeze: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2016
rhektor:

The aid called her yẹ̀yẹ́ instead of yèyé,
If your name or tittle is miss-pronounced you have to correct it, that's not pride. Imagine you calling a professor Mr will he/she stay quiet?

Before you judge people put yourself in their shoes
egbon, The yeye I kn is a stupid somebody, and that is who that yeye woman is.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Deen77: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
tonytony208:
I'm now convinced that this lady is too egoistic.

Could it be because is from Delta state an itsekiri woman?
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
gocac:
hhahahahahahaha na dino really fit this stupid disrespectful donkey asssssssssssssss woman. at least she go cool down small with arrogance. any where you see dino just dey run oh.... cos hmmmmm dino go blast your old dry puna.
Can call your mother such names?
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Deen77: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
tonytony208:

Tinubu didn't engage in war, stupidity and silly public fight, but she called another man a dog and a thug?

Your mental blindness is epic.

In your present?.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by cricifixo: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
I think you mean hear
sarrki:
Dino go soon ear the scores
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Electronzeez(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
rhektor:

If your name or tittle is miss-pronounced you have to correct it, that's not pride. Imagine you calling a professor Mr will he/she stay quiet?

I remember addressing an engineer as Mr , he was very angry , I dint even know he is an engineer .he quickly corrected me that he is not a Mr but an engineer .

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by oweman: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=policy12 post=47706143]
Could it be fear of being impregnated

isuspect thisDino man will likely do her from the back before the oral
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by sagemode007: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
she is just as shameless and useless like Dino and her husband too . Too many people need to die in this country for taking us as fool and thinking they and thier family would ever be safe. Watch ur back.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by cardoctor(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2016
These guys should go and get a job jarre. Everyday is the same Tom and Jerry act.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
She outclasses him without even exchanging words with him.. He had to stand outside and sweat while they discussed his issues.. He would havr been sweating profusely while outside..
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by noblebaba: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
She's too arrogant is it because of our money your decayed tooth husband stole?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Babacele: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
ok nice elaborate speech with the sole intent to teach..although only like minds would have perceived it as such...because basically decorum could stand in place of courtesy vice-versa..like i said only like minds could have understood you ,i thought you were one of those grammatical grammar people here who just use words for the fun of it..was why i asked (in this context?)..lol,nice one goodmorning.
I'm humbled sir. A nice morning to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by iykenathan162(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Guseh:
Dino wan wire am sharp-sharp behind closed door.

Badt guy...true son of the soil.

what is NL turning to? What kind of stupid comment is dis, let someone tell that to yr mum so dat u will be happy.

Do u realise that woman is someone's mother, sister and aunty.

Dino is a disgrace to the senate and Nigerians in general. A wife beater , someone who can't stay with a woman, Someone without family dis is yr role model I pity for you and many other Nigerians who still support this useless man.

He will still jump into PDP from APC and that will be the end of yr his political life.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by iykenathan162(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
obontami:

Very correct grin

How on earth will u compare Dino to Jagaban, when did he start politics?
I must tell u, u won't see Dino in any political post in Nigeria again. He was chased out of PDP to APC now he will jump back to PDP and that will be the end.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by ibarapa(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
She is a bastard , Pls dino if she comes pregnate her
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Alegirl: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Whatever it is Dino should watch his back,this one that asiwaju Bola Ahmed is not saying anything ..hmmmmm
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by Alegirl: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Whatever it is Dino should watch his back,this one that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is not saying anything....hmmmmmmm
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by moshould(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2016
She is afraid of Dino's Super Bulala...remember, he said he'll impregnate u...very sure of his akamu..badt guy
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by timberlly(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2016
This is what u experience wen u banter words with a woman. She wil stil b d one everyone wil supports nd d world wil blame u.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by moshould(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Deny u didn't think of it in d first place....hypo*****
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by SHAIBULIAR: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2016
She doesn’t want to be impregnated. Dino does not believe in the use of condoms

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by millionboi(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2016
kokoA:
She doesn't want to get pregnant naw.
lol
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by millionboi(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Alegirl:
Whatever it is Dino should watch his back,this one that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is not saying anything....hmmmmmmm
Tinubu powers end in Lagos....
So calm down
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by millionboi(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2016
rhektor:

I don't tink dis is d cos.........thy ve hidden bitterness 4each oda which is not far from d fact DAT Dino influence Saraki vs Ekweremadu emergency.
Re: Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye by colli247(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2016
HAAHAHAAHHAH FUNNY LEGISLATORS-- however corrected one of Saraki's Security Aide who called her Yeye instead of Yeye Asiwaju saying her title is either Yeye Asiwaju or Erelu Are Ago...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.