Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (65788 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by iyeyemi: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Finished my law degree in the year 2000, left the legal profession to follow my passion in 2005 and I wish the questions we got back then were this easy. Forget how its constructed, these are basic questions and the only challenge is decoding the language with which it was expressed and for an average law student this should be a cinch.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by cogwuche(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
this questions worry no be small oh!!!
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by sexychocho(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haha

Shogun Laye ni

Make dem take am easy ooooo
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by SOPIGO: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I didn't see any thing so difficult there if only they read d materials or they were in d class. It's just argument and support it with prove. Though I didn't read law in school but I can attempt some questions there.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by festusbarry(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
Who send you go study law ? grin grin

This is nonsensical
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by athorello(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na same uniben wey I graduate from
As someone rightly stated before it's all jargons that 500l law students are supposed to be familiar with.
From my observation though, the lecturer set the questions in such a way that there's a very thin line between having a C or D in this course. If you read the course materials well you should be able to answer two questions but if you really read wide and understood the lecturer you get at least a B. A first class student like myself will be able to get an A by answering 3 questions comprehensively.
grin shocked cool
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by drpossibilities(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Their is nothing difficult or extraordinary here. These are basic jurisprudence and legal theory questions. Any law student who has studied well can answer these questions without sweat.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP, why are you hyping your exam question as if you aren't given a recommended texts to read. In 500L if you can't understand the terminologies in your disciplines, then sorry is your case.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is only a big deal to those that didn't study!
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by teejay06: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
edo pple and grammar sha ..... i waka pass
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by spanzed(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blaqsmith:

excuse me bro, where do you study law? and what level are u?
Unilorin sir,300L....Any qualms
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by cogwuche(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
this question worry no be small oh
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Igboic: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
I didn't study law or any of law related courses, yet I can attempt some of those questions.

Any of the students that studied his texts and class notes well should be able to answer those questions comfortably.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993534_capture_jpeg_jpeg211d8fddf14ab4fae7f5bafae9b39dc0

Fhuckery!! grin grin

Number one sounds like a question about Witches and Witchcraft. I am not surprised. Wetin concern Winch and Law? grin grin

the questions are simple jor. Anyone in the field should understand d question. I'm a political scientist and I can attempt some sef

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by kayaug: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
After all this , they will now be paying the son of man 80k per month. God punish devil
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by kikake: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
easy question

Yes, easy questions for serious students, not for those who go to university to do clubbing and cult.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by kikake: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
franciskaine:
the questions are simple jor. Anyone in the field should understand d question. I'm a political scientist and I can attempt some sef

Even me, a biology scientist can attempt some of the questions.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by macapie20(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
easy question

Then give us the answer
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by arantess: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
obiremy:
See the 'brain scattering' exam question a lecturer allegedly set for his students in UNIBEn.

Make UNIBEN students no worry,Trezzy Blog dey.If I see this kind question,bros I don chop collapse be that

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-brains-scattering-examination.html
See questions and we still no dey first 1000 worldwide..
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by saidu10: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its ironical wen I see a student of a particular department conplainin about a particular question.it shows u aint prepare or fit to be there.well,wen you see some tougher questions in some schools you will beg to change course of study dat day.shout out to all m philosophers and critical thinkers in d house.Alumni Bukite,
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari no fit answer one from this question oo cry I blame am faa
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
kikake:

Even me, a biology scientist can attempt some of the questions.
lol, u wan wound ur brain?
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by seunakin231(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hon. Patric Obaigbon na em set this questions
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by PharmAlfred: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Temmywalex:
What about this?.
Mental trip me!!!! @question 6. Hahahahaha.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by jesussaves22: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
obiremy:
See the 'brain scattering' exam question a lecturer allegedly set for his students in UNIBEn.

Make UNIBEN students no worry,Trezzy Blog dey.If I see this kind question,bros I don chop collapse be that

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-brains-scattering-examination.html
Without been a law student I will answer comfortably 3 questions there
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by damon222: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
sammyscholar:
Course code: Jil 521. I presume they are 500 level students.

But, you see, the questions are not hard. But the trick is that you won't know/understand as an outsider. What the students just need to focus on are the key words; the answers to the questions were all what they have treated in class.

This is not new to us in The Polytechnic, Ibadan. I wonder what you guys will say when you see our questions. More reason why you need to stop deceiving yourselves that UNI is better than poly
https://www.nairaland.com/3230475/incessant-poly-uni-squabble-nairaland
You are correct. Every day unilag, uniben. It make them even misbehave. They is really nothing different.
Let me tell you a story. Each time my wife I decide to attend a progeamme, it usually take her more than onee hour to dress up thereby making us to go late. The excuse abi complaints is that women are like that. This and that. At one point I changed and warned that hence, i will not allow that. I then left her about two times and attended the programme alone. As I am writting this post, she has changed. So what is specially about ben ben ben uni uni uni? Rubbish.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by searay(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
This should be the school that produced that Hon Patrick O...
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Dminister(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Grammars used here are what you have been familiar with since started law discipline as a beginner.
I don't see the questions difficult at all as long as you have been ardently groomed to study law.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided come op@ obiremy. Don't scare me na. Even legal method question was cheap tongue
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by agent9(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Come check unilorin sociology questions... U go fear shocked shocked
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by hamdallah4u: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
I must say this wanna make me develop phobia cos I'm still a 100level student studying law too. Our questions re also cumbesome nd confusing but this is a higly sophisticated one.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by PharmAlfred: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
If the exam wasn't tough for the class I bet we would not have seen this question paper.
So ask yourself, why didn't they post previous papers here?
Some of us are pretending to be lawyers and claiming to be very intelligent behind your keyboard.

If you finished from a good Nigerian school, u would know that there are times you prepare very well for a particular exam but the lecturer(s) will just come out and shock everybody including the scholars in the class.
I have experienced such situations.

So let's come down from our high horses and try to find out how those final year Law students really performed in the exam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.