Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] (1224 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Can A Corporate Slave Truly Create Another Source Of Income Online? (My Journey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] by Femiyanda(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello friends,

My name is Femi Iyanda, I am an Internet Entrepreneur and Affiliate Marketer. Basically, I work from home, networking with hundreds of clients and affiliates all around the world from my laptop and/or internet enabled device.

I ventured into the Online Business World because it was the only business model that I could run outside my 9-5 Banking Job. If you've ever worked in a bank in Nigeria, you can tell how demanding and time consuming it is. By starting an online business, I was able to generate passive income on autopilot while in the office or asleep (YES! And I will show you how to automate your online business in the course of this series).

After 3 years of corporate slavery in the banking sector, I finally broke free this year 2016 and I started my own Home Based Internet Business in AFFILIATE MARKETING ( I will tell you what this means later on)

Working from home and making money online is by far the best thing that has happened to me this year. I decide when to wake up and when to sleep, I choose where to go and when to go, I determine how much I earn and the frequency of payment. I am in total control of my TIME and INCOME.

THIS IS THE FREEDOM AND THE KIND OF LIFE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED!!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not consider myself a guru or an Internet Millionaire yet (no need to lie here like some so called "DAWGS" do) - in fact I am far from the million mark. However I have made a few bucks (I mean dollars), paid into my local account and withdrawn in Naira. And I am not the only one who does, there are lots of Nigerians making money online and smiling to the ATM even when many others are dead broke and frowning at the government and economy.

In my little time around this business, I have seen the INTERNET create more young millionaires in record time than any other industry in the world. The Internet is a goldmine that most Nigerians are yet to discover and explore to their advantage.

We only play around it through our smartphones, but only a few treasure it as a resource for WEALTH CREATION. I am sad cry I discovered this Island of wealth a bit late.

I want to encourage you to change your negative perception about Online Business and start focusing on the numerous money making opportunities available on the INTERNET. Not all online businesses are SCAM - there are LEGITIMATE ones (like the ones I do). And the beautiful thing about them is...

1. They do not require HUGE capital to start
2. They can be fully AUTOMATED (once you setup the business, it can run by itself for years to come)
3. Because it is internet driven, your reach extends far beyond your geographical boundaries
4. And because of (3 above), your business is not affected by the prevailing local economic crises
5. The effort required is far less and it still earns you more money than your 9-5 monthly salary job

In subsequent posts, I will delve more into my chosen online business model - what it is, how it works, how you can build your own online empire around your passion and interest, how you can monetize it and how you can build a large network of partners that you can leverage for years to come.

Until I come your way again, I remain your new friend...

Femi Iyanda
0703 506 7939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com
www.femiiyanda.com

Re: Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] by Femiyanda(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
ARE YOU CREATING WEALTH EVERYDAY OR RUNNING THE RAT RACE?

As you read this you’ll start to learn something new about creating wealth, in a very non-conventional way.
I don't know if you currently have a job or you are self employed. Either way, you’re likely making an active income at this stage. In other words, you make money whenever you contribute your time in exchange.

Don’t get me wrong - there’s nothing wrong with that; MOST PEOPLE in this world do that. But this is surely NOT the way to create wealth and freedom in your life.

In fact, you’re actually getting paid LESS than what you are TRULY worth.

In my opinion, a salary is just a system where your boss gets to buy your skill and time in advance, at a cheap rate.

To a certain degree, your boss is running a network business of his own but you're just not getting a piece of it. He is at the top of the pyramid while you are at the bottom - and there is no guarantee that you will make it to the top in the next 20 years (cos he owns the business). Do you see what I mean?

That’s how the system works to THEIR advantage to create wealth.

Do you seriously believe that your 8 hours a day, 5 days a week of TIME AND EFFORT could not produce more money than your current salary? In my opinion, you can surely make more.

But it’s okay if what I just said did not sink into your head. Because not everyone can think in that manner and most are just happy sitting in their “comfort zone”. I understand that. And I respect that decision.

However, if somewhere in your heart and mind is telling you that you DO deserve more, please read on. Because you’ll find out what’s “missing” for you.

THE 3 TYPES OF INCOME THAT CREATE WEALTH AND FREEDOM

The “usual” type of income that most people have is an active income - that can help you to pay for your monthly bills, afford your means and hopefully, give you some extra to spend on leisure.

But if you truly desire to create wealth, you need to start building 3 of the income streams below, as quickly as today…

1. Passive Income: Basically, a passive income is where you’re making money even when you’re not doing anything. The most common quote for it is, “making money while you sleep”. Like your boss, he’s making passive income while you are working from 9 to 5 for him.

2. Leverage Income.: I can confidently tell you that ALL wealthy people in this world use leverage to build wealth. In a simple term, leverage means – small effort but huge return.

2. Massive Income. The third income type that will help you to achieve financial freedom is by building an income that can generate massive income.

You see, many businesses in this world can help you to build a passive income and a leverage income, but not all of them have the luxury of creating a massive income for you.

For example

Assuming you open up a restaurant and it’s doing well. It makes a passive income for you because even if you’re not in there physically, your staff are making money for you.

And it’s a leverage income because your work is very minimal (you are riding on the wings and effort of your staff).

But it can never give you massive income because your income is restricted to the amount of tables you have and the manpower you employ. Worse still, it can be costly for you to set it up.

If none of your daily activities are contributing to either building a passive income, a leverage income or a massive income, then you should start evaluating what you’re doing every day when it comes to ensuring your financial future.

So how does an ordinary person still have the unfair advantage of building these 3 types of income streams without much funds and experience to start with?

I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY

If you are desperate and can't wait to start making money online, please head over to my website and check out my online business model.

www.femiiyanda.com

After your registration, you will be given a FREE "Automated Marketing System" that helps you run your business on FULL Autopilot. So you can have time to enjoy your money while on vacation with your family.

WARNING!!!
This is not a business that a lot of people fancy, but it's the same business that makes the wealthiest people richer everyday (even your boss operates the same principle indirectly). I can bet the witches in your village will not let you give it a try because they know it could be the ticket to your Financial Freedom (you can prove me wrong by giving it a shot)

Irrespective of what you say, think or believe, I STILL GET PAID WEEKLY wink in Dollars and I draw it into my Nigerian Naira account.

See you soon,

Femi Iyanda
0703 506 7939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com
www.femiiyanda.com
Re: Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] by samogo1: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Go straight to the point and start the tutorials or let us kw if u are here to sell a blueprint of MMO
Re: Make Money Online - My Work At Home Business [Affiliate Marketing] by Nipostle(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
3 ways to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Olorogun Michael Ibru Is Dead / Popular Ado-ekiti Ejigbo Filling Station On Fire - Pictures / Water Dispenser Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.