Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678662 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
WalkerMichael:

He's not even online sef. How were you able to post the review bro? I'm problems here ooh. Please walk me through. Thanks
I'm very sorry for the delayed response. The guy actually gave me a link to visit and I did that through my browser and gave a review on his bbusiness page. You can only give a review if you sign in with your Google account (gmail) on your browser. In essence, you can only give a review if you're signed in on the browser you used in visiting the link he gave. You will see where you can post your review under the business page. Just make sure to sign in with your Gmail account. I hope this reply is not late.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by just2endowed: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
pls anyone knows software i can use to scrap email, address, zipcodes and cities that will generate uupto 2k in excel or csv file?

a free version??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebho: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is there one that can write a good LinkedIn profile, is would need a copy of previous job. My client on fiveer needs ot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and Freelance withdrawal N430/$ only if you have $100 and higher.

I also buy US PayPal at the rate of 430/$, every other country 400/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 430/$ Payoneer 430/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp
This your rate looks like the best so far. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hiboth(m): 1:04am On Oct 07, 2016
adamkolo11:
Please i need to outsource this job ASAP...contact me if u can do it as buyer is on my neck n am far away fr a job screening....Tell me what to bill her n how much you will take lets see how tge sharing would be. normally, my 4 ad cover Testimonials is $5. She is wrtting the testimonials but only need your account for the posting

Mary, I'd like to purchase your gig, but need to know if you are able to post reviews on a business Facebook page. I'm happy to write the reviews myself, but I would need someone with U.S. based Facebook accounts to leave the reviews. My client is near Chicago so if you have Facebook accounts near there, that would be great. Is this something you can do?

Hello bro i can give you the review,i have a USA facebook account base in Maimi florida,you can get back to me and let do business together. Zeroeightzerofiftyfiveseventysevensixtynineninty.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2016
abeynoni:
Hello,

If you are versatile with spreadsheet and initiating formulas for problem solving. There is a small job for you which am willing to pay N10000 cash.

A knowledge of french is essential because the excel file is in french.

Here goes the details...

1. Target Value

We need to add a target value
in order to:

- change the value of
line 19 in the tab "SARL",
line 9 in the tab "SARL BIS"
line 14 in the tab "SAS"
-
equalize following lines
to the value indicated in the cel D48 (target value):
line 24 in the tab "SARL"
line 23 in the tab "SARL BIS"
line 23 in the tab "SAS"

2. Function max

The value that is obtained in line 19 in the tab "SARL", line 9 in the tab "SARL BIS" and line 14 in the tab "SAS" can not pass the following value: value of line 9 in the tab "SARL", value (line 8 minus line 10) in tab "SARL BIS" and (line 10 minus line 11) in tab "SAS"

So we need a formule MAX in order to apply
OR the value obtained by applying the target value
OR the MAX value as explained here above.

see attached file for the spreadsheet doc.

Reach me on 0eight0seven9three7eight4sixseven.

Thank you.
10k is just $25. I can do this for you .but not for that amount. How much is the buyer actually paying?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chibecan: 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

This epic browser thing has made lots of people go into fiverr the wrong wrong way...check these accounts on fiverr

http://fiverr.com/Diadesigns
https://www.fiverr.com/kinkycovers
https://www.fiverr.com/ernedezines
https://www.fiverr.com/maximtraffic
https://www.fiverr.com/sonya007

I created these and more than 10 accounts and if i ever have a need to switch to a new account and start selling, these are always there for me. Opening an account is not a big deal, it is what you sell and how you sell that matters. You can create an account using only zenmate addon on your mozilla or google chrome. Just create a new email account (preferably Yahoo)..turn zenmate on, register on fiverr, click to your inbox and click the verify link..Voila! Btw remember to either set up your account with the zenmate on, then log out, turn off zenmate and return after 48 hours with you NIGERIAN IP or once you create the account, log out, turn off zenmate and return after 48 hours with your regular IP and build your account. You can use your Nigerian IP for life. Nawao there has been so many many misinformation regarding fiverr, sometimes it seems i have been away for years.

For your last question one email for one account, but opening many accounts require the same process
Thanks for this info but for me to be absolutely sure of what you mean, does it it mean that after using the Zenmate to open the Fiverr account on subsequent logins(after 48 hours) one can now start visiting the same account without need to use the Zenmate?
Thanks once again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2016
felibrain:

10k is just $25. I can do this for you .but not for that amount. How much is the buyer actually paying?
Na wa o. 10k too small for excel work wey no fit pass 2hrs?
And u expect him to tell u how much d buyer is paying undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Emmyk:

Looks like? It's d best so far.
I dey even suspect am. Lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Emmyk:

Have u dealt with him before? In terms of withdrawal? Want to withdraw some $$

Who don do biz with clone2020 before bikonu?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

I tire.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

Holding my dollars till rate reaches 50 grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2016
adamkolo11:
Please i need to outsource this job ASAP...contact me if u can do it as buyer is on my neck n am far away fr a job screening....Tell me what to bill her n how much you will take lets see how tge sharing would be. normally, my 4 ad cover Testimonials is $5. She is wrtting the testimonials but only need your account for the posting

Mary, I'd like to purchase your gig, but need to know if you are able to post reviews on a business Facebook page. I'm happy to write the reviews myself, but I would need someone with U.S. based Facebook accounts to leave the reviews. My client is near Chicago so if you have Facebook accounts near there, that would be great. Is this something you can do?

Male FB acct based in New York
Female acct based in Texas

If you like any... Pm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

You can guide him. Leave the blessings to God.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2016
chibecan:
Thanks for this info but for me to be absolutely sure of what you mean, does it it mean that after using the Zenmate to open the Fiverr account on subsequent logins(after 48 hours) one can now start visiting the same account without need to use the Zenmate?
Thanks once again

Yes! ABSOLUTELY
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2016
khassy:

Male FB acct based in New York
Female acct based in Texas

If you like any... Pm

@Khassy, i tried to pm, i dnt know if it went through as its not responsive..Can u call or whatsapp.. zero eight zero, 590, two two,633. I ve other jobs as am on the highway.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

U
Yes! ABSOLUTELY
I'm so sorry to bother you Sir.
Please, how do I visit multiple accounts from a single PC running only one data subscription?
Please Help......
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
I was trying to make withdrawals from my fiverr account and was told I cannot withdraw for the next 24 hours for security reasons. Is this normal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
I want to sell off one of my fiverr accounts 1 5star and one 4star review. I have a project at hand that has been encompassing my time. 4 dollars has been cleared and another 4dollars is pending clearance all my orders are from organic search 4 Outstanding gig and attention grabbing descriptions. just 5.5K mention me if you may need this account I am selling with the $8 funds

meanwhile it a U.S based account. mention me if interested
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Johncrown80:
hi! people!

please can i do the bulk email sending gigg with android phone??

cc: Venzal, Emmy.K, Ak.ashi101, All
No. You can't bro. Bulk email marketing is some work, if you're just starting up, consider doing some other stuffs first while you learn the intricacies of rendering this service
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Abuklaw:
Dear venzal! I really appreciate what you have done so far. I know I came late but can you please help me with the step by step tutorial video?

If yes! Kindly forward it to utility4all(at)gmail(dot)com.
Hi bro, this video is no longer available. I am working on something more recent, I'll let you know when it's ready
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
siralexis:
please i need help on this

REQUEST BELOW

Looking for an expert in creating compelling emails. I want someone who can take my content and copywrite it in a way that will entice and convert customers. I also need them to design the email graphically to entice and convert customers.

Please can you send me 3 examples of emails you have created.

Many thanks..

ABEG I NEVER DO ANYONE BEFORE WHO FIT HELP ME??THIS IS MY FIRST CUSTOMER

Cc ven.zal Beatzone everybody
Writing the emails in a persuasive and enticing way isn't the issue here. The emboldened is where the meat and potatoes of this job lie.

Do you have an idea of how to design graphical emails? It's basically the same thing as creating the email in HTML format. If you don't know how to do that, then tell the buyer you only write email content and don't design emails.

If he's still interested in you crafting the content, then come back and let's take the issue from there.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2016
LaCremy:
What do u think I should do here please?

I wrote 5emails for client, he rejected it saying it doesn't fit his campaign.

I modified it. Now the order has been marked as completed only for him to come threatening with bad review if I don't refund him.

What do I do here please?
Refund him or .....??

Ven.zal Em.myk feli.brain fingerp.rinter

I need help. Thank U
Hello,

Didn't you discuss the details of the job with said client before undertaking it?

If you did, why does he now turn around to say ''it doesn't fit his campaign''. That's flimpsy, if you ask me. And I feel he's trying to pull a fast one on you (because I can't imagine that you guys didn't agree on what he wanted before commencement of the project).

I'd love to get your feedback on the above question, before commenting further.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
ceecia:
I was trying to make withdrawals from my fiverr account and was told I cannot withdraw for the next 24 hours for security reasons. Is this normal?
Yes it is normal. You probably made recent changes to your withdrawal methods and it has been disabled for the next 24 hours. Just exercise a little patience...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
jacqo:

Oga Venzal, i downloaded it but I can't found the software set. In fact, I can't install it.
Sorry about that. I uploaded it in the wrong format. Soon I'll try and upload again, when I am less busy.

Cheers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Hello,

Didn't you discuss the details of the job with said client before undertaking it?

If you did, why does he now turn around to say ''it doesn't fit his campaign''. That's flimpsy, if you ask me. And I feel he's trying to pull a fast one on you (because I can't imagine that you guys didn't agree on what he wanted before commencement of the project).

I'd love to get your feedback on the above question, before commenting further.
Hello oga Venzal, This is what a buyer wants me to do for her.
"I want to add more content but not sure how to do it. I want this page to grab people's attention and I want potential clients to be able to see it and know more about my style and how I work and why they should work with me. I also want the write up written in third person, does that make sense?"

This is a link to her page (removed)
Please give me a tip or two.
Abeg anybody in the house should help me out. Khassy, beautycrush24, bestspoke where una dey o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2016
ceecia:
Yes, it's.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry about that. I uploaded it in the wrong format. Soon I'll try and upload again, when I am less busy.

Cheers
Oga Venzal, she basically wants me to beef up what she had already written on her website page.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
LaCremy:

Have u dealt with him before? In terms of withdrawal? Want to withdraw some $$

Who don do biz with clone2020 before bikonu?
He's fast becoming our No. 1 Exchanger on here because of his rate. You are safe to deal with him. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

And I just exchanged some $$$ on Sunday at #380
Okay, I just stop withdrawing... ..until $1 becomes #1000 .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

Juz Negodu.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
gensteejay:

Yes, it's.
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.