Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677480 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nomeh17:

Hello,

My Big Boss I dey hail. Hw are u & hw is ur biz. I hope u are giving thanks to God. Ur gud work here is indeed bring gud results.

Thanks
brotherly, I am fine, thanks alot. How ur own end na?

I am glad at the results you guys are pulling... It can only get better.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Femsmart:

Those buyers are even selling 450 Naira / $. Don't mind them.
Na wa o. They need to be considerate
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal

How far with the app stuff using appgeyser.... Any update
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
gen2lpat:

Log on to fiverr.com. copy down all the niche and browse on all of them. Pick out the very few once that meet your fancy. Narrow down your list of fancy to 3/2. Pick your best and then hit google or ask of anybody here who has a good skill on the niche you listed down. Make him/her your mentor. Dedicate one month towards training on the said niche. Come back afterwards and create a fiverr account using the guide of Venz.al or beatz.one.

Create your fiverr account and gig. Drop the link on this forum for fiverr professors to review. Once they OK your accout and gig, you good to go.

Na so i plan my own. Lol. All the best
Nice one Gen2plpat... You sef don turn teacher grin

Great advise. You really nailed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
khassy:
Ven.zal

How far with the app stuff using appgeyser.... Any update
No bro. Very sorry for not filling you in on the development.

I don't know what happened with Appgeyser. The platform looks changed a lot.

If you are really serious about this App development thing, I discovered a paid cloud based software that helps you create Apps of any kind (eCommerce, Church, schools, hotel etc) in less than 3 hours! It's just like having your own 'German robot' build apps for you.

I am planning on testing it out and see how it goes. Because I saw some guys doing $500 - 3000 jobs with it on Fiverr and Upwork (you know say big figures sabi turn person head wellawink).

Let's just see how things go sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
lobell:

Oga ven.zal, welcome sir. how body?
Thanks bro. Body dey here o. How ur side?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hunry: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:

If you are really serious about this App development thing, I discovered a paid cloud based software that helps you create Apps of any kind (eCommerce, Church, schools, hotel etc) in less than 3 hours! It's just like having your own 'German robot' build apps for you.

I am planning on testing it out and see how it goes. Because I saw some guys doing $500 - 3000 jobs with it on Fiverr and Upwork (you know say big figures sabi turn person head wellawink).

Abeg mention or pm me the link let us test it together
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:

Should I pm you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks bro. Body dey here o. How ur side?

we dey o...fiverr no let person see road.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
ayindepremier:

Exactly, I specialize in content writing and copywriting. My first month was encouraging but this month is just dry!

Maybe it's due to few things I changed in my profile.

I found fiverr quite populated. Maybe I'll try to revive my account.

Please, how do I spice things up?
That's the thing with these businesses. They keep changing and you've to keep up with them.

I have discovered that in certain places online, what worked some few months back, might no longer work a few months later. You need to follow the trends, do your own research and come up with creative ways to break new grounds.

On the question as to how you can spice things up...

Go back to your written proposals on Upwork and see the ones that fetched you the jobs you worked on.

Study very carefully the structures you followed.

Compare and contrast it with the proposals that didn't get you jobs. Do you notice any difference?

Then try to work on creating better proposals using the ones that fetched you jobs as a model.

Visit these two sites and read as many articles as you can read on them: www. freelancehustler. com and www. freelancetowin. com (remove the spaces)

Note that you can combine Fiverr and Upwork together to make maximum money in minimum time (that's classic Gary Halbert cheesy).

And I recently discovered that clients are leaning towards native speakers more than non-natives when it comes to writing jobs.

So if you are making use of a Nigerian account, when you send in your proposals try to hammer on that point and let them know English is the official Language of your country and so you have an almost perfect command of it.

I wish you the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hunry:

Abeg mention or pm me the link let us test it together
PM me bro.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
khassy:

Should I pm you?
No problem, I'll try to reply you ASAP
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ayindepremier: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
That's the thing with these businesses. They keep changing and you've to keep up with them.

I have discovered that in certain places online, what worked some few months back, might no longer work a few months later. You need to follow the trends, do your own research and come up with creative ways to break new grounds.

On the question as to how you can spice things up...

Go back to your written proposals on Upwork and see the ones that fetched you the jobs you worked on.

Study very carefully the structures you followed.

Compare and contrast it with the proposals that didn't get you jobs. Do you notice any difference?

Then try to work on creating better proposals using the ones that fetched you jobs as a model.

Visit these two sites and read as many articles as you can read on them: www. freelancehustler. com and www. freelancetowin. com (remove the spaces)

Note that you can combine Fiverr and Upwork together to make maximum money in minimum time (that's classic Gary Halbert cheesy).

And I recently discovered that clients are leaning towards native speakers more than non-natives when it comes to writing jobs.

So if you are making use of a Nigerian account, when you send in your proposals try to hammer on that point and let them know English is the official Language of your country and so you have an almost perfect command of it.

I wish you the best.

You're just one man I owe a lot. I pray one day that'll be able to help millions. You're a Legend!

Apart from writing, I can also design stunning websites using WordPress. In fact, my first serious earning came from designing couple of websites for a close family.

But, this is damn saturated now with lots of dedication to get some dough from this industry now (though I didn't include WP in my skill set to maintain a clear profile)

I'm possibly looking around to see other skills that I can develop beyond writing and copywriting. If you have some suggestions, I'll be greatly glad sir.

Thanks again for your selfless services, and I'm looking forward to impart positively in the near future.

P.S: How about the Facebook group? It can greatly help a lot. Also, lemme know if I can help out in any way.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ayindepremier: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:

A great tip! I'm literally a "jacker" when it comes to mining information to feed my soul. Danny's upwork tips are of great values to my freelance journey. I learned a great deal of hacks from that guy!

I'll surely take time to find my missing strength.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ayindepremier: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
PM me bro.
I don PM you too o, make I grab it!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
felibrain:

Hello boss. I mailed you at your email address regarding Upwork. What is your highest recommendations as per using Nigerian or USA account? I'm already on Upwork and already discussing some serious business with some firms but I'm using a USA account which is not verified yet.
There verification process seem like a hell of task as I would have to provide int passport and utility bill.

I already have a USA int passport that matches the account name I used and apparently, getting a utility bill shouldn't be a problem too (na money dey work the work). However, my fear is that as time goes on there may be other things I may be asked to do which I may not know of yet. I won't want to accumulate funds there and latter run into trouble with withdrawing.

What do you advise? Would my real Nigerian identity yield the needed results here? What are you using?

Thank you please.
Hello bro,

Sorry for not replying your mail -- I actually didn't see it, because I rarely check the email address linked to this account.

To the question, firstly, I use a Nigerian account on Upwork. And here is why:

Upwork allows you to have contact with clients off their platform. It is very normal for Upwork clients to require you Skype Id, schedule calls with you and all other very personal means of contact.

How are you going to show that you're from America when such request come? Except you'll avoid jobs like that.

Another reason is, a smart way to send proposals on Upwork is to do a short video of you discussing about the job and sending to your client. If you leave in America you ought to have an American accent, don't you think?

So these are the reasons I went with a Nigerian account on Upwork.

I have to say it's working not as smooth as it'd have if I used a native speaker's profile -- but I am not complaining.

The truth here is: If you go ahead and make use of a Nigerian profile, it's going to work against you when you bid for jobs against native speakers -- especially since it's in the writing niche, but then most people don't care.

It's might just be me feeling that way. Because in the real sense of things what you have to offer is all what clients are after. If you can convince them that you can do the job, you get the job. So don't allow this little 'Non-native speaker' ish I have talked about discourage you.

In the end, the choice is yours' to make. You can decide to fire on and ahead with your US account and 'dogde' jobs that will require you to go up close and personal with clients. You could decide use a Nigerian account and still make it...

This is my honest take on this issues.

P.S. There are jobs where the clients do not even think about native or non-native speakers e.g Animation videos (without the script writing), web design, app development etc. This is mainly because this jobs requires other form of expertise and skill and not necessarily flawless writing skills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
ayindepremier:

You're just one man I owe a lot. I pray one day that'll be able to help millions. You're a Legend!

Apart from writing, I can also design stunning websites using WordPress. In fact, my first serious earning came from designing couple of websites for a close family.

But, this is damn saturated now with lots of dedication to get some dough from this industry now (though I didn't include WP in my skill set to maintain a clear profile)

I'm possibly looking around to see other skills that I can develop beyond writing and copywriting. If you have some suggestions, I'll be greatly glad sir.

Thanks again for your selfless services, and I'm looking forward to impart positively in the near future.

P.S: How about the Facebook group? It can greatly help a lot. Also, lemme know if I can help out in any way.
Thanks for all the encomiums man... I am just doing my bit. I appreciate a lot.

Bro, you can design stunning wordpress websites? Then go for it man!

You have to get rid of that mental blockade -- saying the niche is saturated and apparently holding yourself back from taking a leap is not encouraging.

The niche is saturated because there's demand for it. Businessmen should thrive on competition because it is what it is.

I'd love for you to try and leverage on this skill (at least TRY first, and if it doesn't fetch you anything, you'll know that you TRIED).

If you're looking for another skill you will like to learn about, though, I will say try App development and get the hang of it. You could also learn how to creat animation and explanation videos. These things currently have a huge demand.

Did you study any Upwork course before going joining the platform?

P.S. I will definitely get down to creating that group, by God's grace. Seeing as I have other lessons on how to earn residual income (in $$$) from Slogan selling and KDP. All I need now is justs time and a clear head! Stay in the loop, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
ayindepremier:

A great tip! I'm literally a "jacker" when it comes to mining information to feed my soul. Danny's upwork tips are of great values to my freelance journey. I learned a great deal of hacks from that guy!

I'll surely take time to find my missing strength.

Thanks!
Great! I learnt a lot from him too.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ayindepremier:

I don PM you too o, make I grab it!
No problems bro. I'll attend to your mail
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
lobell:

we dey o...fiverr no let person see road.
Makes sense that way na... You need as much dollars as you can grab in this kind of Country we are in today wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ayindepremier: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks for all the encomiums man... I am just doing my bit. I appreciate a lot.

Bro, you can design stunning wordpress websites? Then go for it man!

You have to get rid of that mental blockade -- saying the niche is saturated and apparently holding yourself back from taking a leap is not encouraging.

The niche is saturated because there's demand for it. Businessmen should thrive on competition because it is what it is.

I'd love for you to try and leverage on this skill (at least TRY first, and if it doesn't fetch you anything, you'll know that you TRIED).

If you're looking for another skill you will like to learn about, though, I will say try App development and get the hang of it. You could also learn how to creat animation and explanation videos. These things currently have a huge demand.

Did you study any Upwork course before going joining the platform?

P.S. I will definitely get down to creating that group, by God's grace. Seeing as I have other lessons on how to earn residual income (in $$$) from Slogan selling and KDP. All I need now is justs time and a clear head! Stay in the loop, bro.

Thanks for the motivation. I'll get my hands dirty and I see what I can dig out.

Well, I do not study much before diving into freelancing, but I consumed a lot of information and still consuming more smiley

Residual/Passive income generation ideas is a major key now. At least, to cater for uncertainties in freelancing. I'm equally ready for this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
Nice one Gen2plpat... You sef don turn teacher grin

Great advise. You really nailed it.

Hands on face. Na Oga Venzal quote me so? Dancing atilogwu...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jesona(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
A win
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by africanman85: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
I will like the app development software too @ Oga venzel. U can reach me on africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
please has anyone here withdrawn money from a US up work account?

If yes how did you by pass the w9 form filling?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ibroxworl1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
please i need atomic email sender
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
gocare:
please has anyone here withdrawn money from a US up work account?

If yes how did you by pass the w9 form filling?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jesona:

0ga Venzal,
Warm regards to you and the in-house bosses. Please i got this request below from a client and am yet to reply him, because am not sure of the cost to manage it. So please, i need an input on how to go about it and create an order to that regard.

I'd like a weekly email created and sent that contains general content and ideas about shipping. What would something like that cost to manage.

Thanks
weekly email created and sent? Who's going to send the emails? You need to ask the buyer that question first to avoid any future misunderstanding and disagreement
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
gen2lpat:

Hands on face. Na Oga Venzal quote me so? Dancing atilogwu...
Lol. Please take it easy o... I am just a normal person like you, bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nzecorneboy: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
khassy:

Should I pm you?
no forget me oo. But I go fry egg for you before we chat on WhatsApp....lol...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jesona(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
weekly email created and sent? Who's going to send the emails? You need to ask the buyer that question first to avoid any future misunderstanding and disagreement

I assume, he wants me to create and send the emails. This was his first enquiry as regards what he is looking for.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venzal:
hey man, you should consider declining some jobs. If you think a job is bigger than you, run away instead of soiling your reputation on Fiverr.

Anyways, this is a copywriting job. Type the word: ''Direct response copywriting formula'' on google, I am sure you'll have an idea on what to do.

All the best
Oga Venzal, guess what? I did the job and the lady loved it, she even gave me a five star and a lovely review. Funny how much these Americans spend on some services, she happily paid $30 just for rewrite her welcome page.

The whole write-up was not even up to 150 words and I only mixed what she had written with mine

Advice to guys: DON'T BE SCARED TO CHARGE YOUR CLIENTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.