Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676905 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Yes it is normal. You probably made recent changes to your withdrawal methods and it has been disabled for the next 24 hours. Just exercise a little patience...
Thanks. Where have you been?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bosses, good afternoon. Does anyone here have the cracked version of Spinner Chief? Heard this is the boss tool for article rewriting.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dozies1: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and Freelance withdrawal N430/$ only if you have $100 and higher.

I also buy US PayPal at the rate of 430/$, every other country 400/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 430/$ Payoneer 430/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp
Pls, I would like to make a withdrawal from fiverr ($60).
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chikeorji123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
The guy blood is kind of hot.. cheesy
beautycrush24:
Na wa o. 10k too small for excel work wey no fit pass 2hrs? And u expect him to tell u how much d buyer is paying undecided
The guy blood is kind of hot.. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chikeorji123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello Venzal Boss we are still waiting for your promised on How To turn #1500 to 80k within two month..Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
please who knows of any traffic bot android app, please I need it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justli: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Theflint1:
Bosses, good afternoon. Does anyone here have the cracked version of Spinner Chief? Heard this is the boss tool for article rewriting.

Yes I do... PM me on: mobi5592 at gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hilux101:

Hello oga Venza.l, This is what a buyer wants me to do for her.
"I want to add more content but not sure how to do it. I want this page to grab people's attention and I want potential clients to be able to see it and know more about my style and how I work and why they should work with me. I also want the write up written in third person, does that make sense?"

This is a link to her page http://www.fbintdesign.com/welcome
Please give me a tip or two.
Abeg anybody in the house should help me out. Khassy, beautycrush24, bestspoke where una dey o
hey man, you should consider declining some jobs. If you think a job is bigger than you, run away instead of soiling your reputation on Fiverr.

Anyways, this is a copywriting job. Type the word: ''Direct response copywriting formula'' on google, I am sure you'll have an idea on what to do.

All the best
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
ceecia:

Thanks. Where have you been?
you're welcome. I've been around -- not on NL, though.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
chikeorji123:
Hello Venzal Boss we are still waiting for your promised on How To turn #1500 to 80k within two month..Thanks
Sorry about that bro. Hold me to every promise I have made on this thread; I'll make sure to fufill them all when I get this load of committment that is holding me back, off my shoulders.

Stay cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
you're welcome. I've been around -- not on NL, though.

Welcome back Venzal!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hilux101:

I'm very sorry for the delayed response. The guy actually gave me a link to visit and I did that through my browser and gave a review on his bbusiness page. You can only give a review if you sign in with your Google account (gmail) on your browser. In essence, you can only give a review if you're signed in on the browser you used in visiting the link he gave. You will see where you can post your review under the business page. Just make sure to sign in with your Gmail account. I hope this reply is not late.

Thank you bro. I have been able to fix that. Just waiting for him to comman mark my order as complete jare
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
adamkolo11:

i tried to pm, i dnt know if it went through as its not responsive... I ve other jobs as am on the highway.

seen
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
nkhay:

Welcome back Venzal!
Thanks bor. Howz biz?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Emmyk:

He's fast becoming our No. 1 Exchanger on here because of his rate. You are safe to deal with him. grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Hello,

Didn't you discuss the details of the job with said client before undertaking it?

If you did, why does he now turn around to say ''it doesn't fit his campaign''. That's flimpsy, if you ask me. And I feel he's trying to pull a fast one on you (because I can't imagine that you guys didn't agree on what he wanted before commencement of the project).

I'd love to get your feedback on the above question, before commenting further.

Hi Oga Venzal, We discussed it, but along the line when I ask about the name of website or product to promote he went mute...

It's all gone now though cos I've refunded him already.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Clone2020 please I want withdraw some $$................not up to $100 though. Hope it's possible? Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
dozies1:

Pls, I would like to make a withdrawal from fiverr ($60).

Please i'm only withdrawing $100 and above, and i've exceeded my daily withdrawal limit for today. Hope you understand.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks bor. Howz biz?

Thank God bro.... Still patiently waiting for more tutorials from you as promised cool cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Abuklaw(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
Hi bro, this video is no longer available. I am working on something more recent, I'll let you know when it's ready
Thanks for the response bro. I will be anticipating the update sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Abuklaw(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
demo4ril97:
I want to sell off one of my fiverr accounts 1 5star and one 4star review. I have a project at hand that has been encompassing my time. 4 dollars has been cleared and another 4dollars is pending clearance all my orders are from organic search 4 Outstanding gig and attention grabbing descriptions. just 5.5K mention me if you may need this account I am selling with the $8 funds

meanwhile it a U.S based account. mention me if interested
What is your niche bro?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good day all,

I need to buy 1/2 review for my Email Marketing gig. If you can be of help, lets talk here. Thanks.

I think its better we talk here. So if you can be of help, quote me. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
demo4ril97:
I want to sell off one of my fiverr accounts 1 5star and one 4star review. I have a project at hand that has been encompassing my time. 4 dollars has been cleared and another 4dollars is pending clearance all my orders are from organic search 4 Outstanding gig and attention grabbing descriptions. just 5.5K mention me if you may need this account I am selling with the $8 funds

meanwhile it a U.S based account. mention me if interested

What is your niche? What is your price?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi Oga Venzal, We discussed it, but along the line when I ask about the name of website or product to promote he went mute...

It's all gone now though cos I've refunded him already.
Alright. Hope he took his negative feedback along?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
nkhay:

Thank God bro.... Still patiently waiting for more tutorials from you as promised cool cool
I'l see to it that I fulfill my promise. Just be patient with me bro.

Stay cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
EmmyK.. Whad up bro? Looks like you've had business with Clone2020.

How was the service?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
please I can't contact buyers that drop their reviews on other buyers gig. no contact button on their page. help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Venzal:
EmmyK.. Whad up bro? Looks like you've had business with Clone2020.

How was the service?

EmmyK come and answer o. Cos me sef wan transact with this clone guy. So please let us know if u're stamping him as verified.

All u paypal pple that are buying at d rate of 320 coman see something o.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
terrymason:
please I can't contact buyers that drop their reviews on other buyers gig. no contact button on their page. help

I dont think u can contact them if they're not sellers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chromedome(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Evening all,

Please, where can I get the cracking version of grammarly, thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abuklaw:
What is your niche bro?
digital marketing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abuklaw:
What is your niche bro?
digital marketing and the price is #5500 including my funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.