Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677378 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
LaCremy:

Please, which service(s) do u offer on fiverr
Audio Editing, Voiceover, French translation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

I just have to say it,

That night, I was on the Water closet, doing you-know-what. I just set up my first gig and sent my first proposal; then suddenly, I got a message that I have an order!
I was filled with so much euphoria. I jumped up from the WC and ran out of the toilet, n a k e d.

Order was just $5, but what does it matter? It was a Night to remember. grin grin

The second order came, and it was a $300 job. Believe me, there was no form of excitement. I just felt happy. grin
Imagine $5 to $300, which one should I be excited more, over?
You see everything as normal, just after the first order. smiley

Please which service do u offer on fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
LaCremy:

Please which service do u offer on fiverr
I have replied you... smiley My email was malfunctioning. I have sent you some emails, gotten them yet?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:
what do u use for the French translation gig please?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

I have replied you... smiley My email was malfunctioning. I have sent you some emails, gotten them yet?

Yea. Seen one only
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Lipso: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
surestsam:
you have to unzip the package first using winrar or winzip on system or any third party file explorer on phone..
Yes! Your instruction is perfect.I've got it downloaded.Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

bro which app do you use for translation?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Meanwhile, one of my order has been completed todaty and this buyer deemed it fit to give me a tip... No be small thing, he even promised me repeat purchase.

We are getting stronger and stronger.

Shout out to Venzal and other stakeholders in this wonderful thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
This fiverr sef, they still collect commission ontop tip again... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Meklex:
bro which app do you use for translation?
Manual translation; no software.
I have a friend who speaks French.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
LaCremy:

what do u use for the French translation gig please?
I have a friend that speaks French. I outsource it to him.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:
I have a friend that speaks French. I outsource it to him.
It's alright...will send u a mail...hope to hear from u asap

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

I just have to say it,

That night, I was on the Water closet, doing you-know-what. I just set up my first gig and sent my first proposal; then suddenly, I got a message that I have an order!
I was filled with so much euphoria. I jumped up from the WC and ran out of the toilet, n a k e d.

Order was just $5, but what does it matter? It was a Night to remember. grin grin

The second order came, and it was a $300 job. Believe me, there was no form of excitement. I just felt happy. grin
Imagine $5 to $300, which one should I be excited more, over?
You see everything as normal, just after the first order. smiley

lol, may the good lord hamma me with $300 order o, wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Venzal:
Replied

bro i have done as you requested and sent it to you. thank you so much for your help. will be waiting for your reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Lipso: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Venzal:
You need Winrar to unzip the file and access the files in there
Thank you sir; I've got it right and
done.God Bless you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2016
@ venzal, bros i still dey awake o, i still dey wait bros.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2016
sir I have just created my account but I hv surf thru fiverr but it is still telling me my profile is incomplete. but I hv also created 2 gig..pls sir help me evaluate my account sir.Thank you sir.
www.fiverr.com/outbox_services

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 3:19am On Aug 02, 2016
@venzal
First of all....must commend you for the efforts and sacrifice you have been rendering.....God will definitely reward you a thousand fold.

Quick question....What should i do inorder for my gig to become active ?

Also can you help me evaluate my gig ?
www.fiverr.com/users/pasy_guru

thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2016
well done to to the gurus here, venzal and others. kindly help me review my account. WWW.fiverr.com/digi_marketing 7. thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WinningDiva: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Venzal:
I've done that.

Your profile is on point. You did a great job.

However, going through the gigs, here's what I observed:

1. Your paragraphs are clustered - Try to space them appropriately, it makes for easier reading.

2. Those other packages you're offering like "set up an account" etc should be avoided! You need to learn more stuffs to get those ones done. If a buyer orders your gigs and expects you to deliver those, it could spell trouble.

3. Do a proof reading of the "write a responsive email for your marketing campaign" there are errors that you need to correct.

That's all I observed
Thank you very much. I have reviewed and corrected it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Please what I get now is 502 server not available

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2016
The website is back now
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Meklex:
I just missed two orders to NEPA... Was charging, came back to see two inboxes(2hrs ago) I replied and they told me I was late... Chai... Anyway I believe that I still have more offers on the way... This is to motivate people without enough resources(To a large extent I thought without lappy you can't make it online) ... I actually knew about fiverr two years ago but was discouraged by the fact that I don't have a laptop, fast forward from two years till now, I still don't have a laptop(actually I do... Read on... ) cos my first gig was worked on and delivered with my gionee m3 mini(no laptop).
We have many doc apps on playstore(stop downloading games grin ) but as a 'googlenarian' I use Google docs(the best for my low memory phone) and was able to utilize it to write and deliver my gig(this is exclusively for writers only, photoshop sellers, do not try this at home grin )
So you have no excuse.
I am an avid reader before now, still is but I have changed the type of books I read... I now read extensively on email related articles, product description articles, ad copies and general writing... so you can do the same remember this cliché quote 'you are what you read'.

I largely owe this my first sale to Venzal for his time and assistance and secondly to Beatzone for rekindling the fiverr flame....namaste!

May we make more sales than Dangote....

Meanwhile if you plan on using your phone, the formatting may not be right sometimes, depends and use SwiftKey for fluid typing...

Bro, please help a bro! I need to start this fiverr biz with my phone, I do have a laptop but the battery is bad. Whatsapp me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes o, the ministry is moving small small grin Thank you again Venzal. Got another order, delivered under two hours and the buyer gave me a tip grin For those of us who are just starting like me, don't give up hope. Slow and steady until we zoom...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
mimiy05:
Yes o, the ministry is moving small small grin Thank you again Venzal. Got another order, delivered under two hours and the buyer gave me a tip grin For those of us who are just starting like me, don't give up hope. Slow and steady until we zoom...
Please i will be so glad if you can put me through on certain things please! I sent you a pm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hurray just bought my phone this evening make I charge am wella.

Cc: meklex

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
demo4ril97:
Hurray just bought my phone this evening make I charge am wella.

Cc: meklex
which phone did you buy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Bro, please help a bro! I need to start this fiverr biz with my phone, I do have a laptop but the battery is bad. Whatsapp me 07087845559
download hotspotshield and Google docs
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Meklex:
download hotspotshield and Google docs

I have downloaded them, just created my account, please can we still connect on whatsapp? That's if you wont mind
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Venzal:
You can self-learn how to create html email template. Watch youtube videos for a week and you could become good at it.

Solo ads is just like writing ppc ads. But this time it's done via email. There's nothing really difficult anout it or different from normal marketing emails

Sir, can I do this using an android phone?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Meklex:
which phone did you buy
bb Q10, it supports android apps but d prob is dat my tecno charger no dey charge am I need to get a recommended charger
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmm, my sent offers wan pass the buyer requests grin yet no new customer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.