Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676577 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
op I've been following this thread. so I decided to open an account only for me to discover I've open an account with my email since 2013. the country there is European Union. can I still use the account. thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
surestsam:
Nope, blog commenting is just like commenting on a post on nairaland... Thou nairaland is a forum, so you need to search for blogs to comment. For instance, lindaikejiblog.com is a blog with high PR. Just search for something similar nd foreign.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
LaCremy:

Nope! It's about commenting on people's blog. Just like quoting/commenting on nairaland
Thanks a lot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
tomsonlampard:
Thanks a lot
U're welcome
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Lipso: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Venzal:
Hello Everyone,

FINALLY A SOLUTION!!!!

Instead of sending me a PM and not getting a response with your package for hours, simply download the package directly from this link ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR

Please, it's given to you FOC so don't go about selling it or jsing it for 'evil' purposes.

If you sent a mail between yesternite and this morn/noon and haven't gotten a reply with your package, please just download from the link above.

I know a lot of people are itching for us to get underway with the details and delivery process of other services I talked about. I'm also eager to dole out my knowledge but sometimes things crop up impromptu that will have to attend to.

I'm sincerely sorry that no update again today. Simply because I'd a lot to do.

Abeg make una no vex. After service tomorrow, I'll make sure we proceed as planned.

Nonetheless, feel free to ask your questions.

May we all succeed!
Please, I need help ooo. I downloaded the package but when I tried to open it; this is the message I got. Adobe
Acrobat Reader DC could not open'E mail_Writing_Package.RAR' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been
damaged (for example, it was sent as an email atachment and wasn't correctly decoded)
I'll appreciate a quick help.Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Venzal:
Happy Sunday everyone.

Here's a video that will definitely improve your email writing and copy writing skills.

It's a hangout conducted by Africa's best copywriter, Ronald Nzimora (yeah, he's Nigerian wink).

Anyways, he calls this one "How To Write Marketing Emails That Will Make Your Rich". Although the name of the video has been changed on Youtube, the content remains the same.

It's over 1hr long and your data could suffer, but it's effing worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCSBj_pDUSo

A lot of people may not know it yet, but good copywriters are hard to find. And if you can hone the skill to be just above intermediate level, you'll have earned a skill that WILL make you rich.

A mentor of mine in February this year did a copywriting job (content for a sales page) on Fiverr for 7k+... you can see proof below. Obviously it was a BIG fortune 500 company who engaged his services. I'm yet to get a 4-figure job on Fiverr, but it's my aim and I know the opportunity will come around soon.

As a copywriter, you could make as much as 200k from a single client at a sitting (locally). And that's even me trying to be conservative!

Think I am lying? Read about guys like Gary Halbert, Clayton Makepeace, Eugene Shwartz etc and discover how much these men made for themselves just applying this skill.

BOTTOMLINE: If you start today, in a year's time you could become one of the best copywriters in Naija (or even Africa)! And then, you can be confident of making money on command. Because there'll always be a demand for your skill.

It's time to stop frolicking around on social media. Don't you think it'd be better to utilize your data on something that will make you rich? Think about it...

Gracias.

Hi Venzal, grateful for your input so far. Please what is this "copywriting" all about.

Thanks for your urgent reply
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is there anyone who uses BB10 device, such as Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 etc. I intend buying Q10 b4 thursday I need to know if it now fully uses android apps and if it a good phone to purchase.

Cc: meklex strictly fiverr tho
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
demo4ril97:
Is there anyone who uses BB10 device, such as Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 etc. I intend buying Q10 b4 thursday I need to know if it now fully uses android apps and if it a good phone to purchase.

Cc: meklex strictly fiverr tho
I don't know about BB but if they can support any doc app you are good to go
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
DTalented:

How can you find high PR blogs manually?
you can search for them on google.. Check http://alltipsfinder.com/high-pr-dofollow-blog-commenting-sites-list/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lipso:
Please, I need help ooo. I downloaded the package but when I tried to open it; this is the message I got. Adobe
Acrobat Reader DC could not open'E mail_Writing_Package.RAR' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been
damaged (for example, it was sent as an email atachment and wasn't correctly decoded)
you have to unzip the package first using winrar or winzip on system or any third party file explorer on phone..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi Venzal, grateful for your input so far. Please what is this "copywriting" all about.

the kind of content you write to promote a product.. A content whose aim is to market something.. Those types of contents are written by copywriters.. and the act of writing it is called copywriting.. Examples of such contents can be found in your spam box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Meklex:
I don't know about BB but if they can support any doc app you are good to go
an average bb got a word pre-installed app I do use it to read most docx file when I was using a bb but I want to b sure if I can download vpn apps I dnt wana use the US ip that came with. I.e I want to be sure if I wil get a beta experience with BB10 cus i learnt it support APK.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
surestsam:
the kind of content you write to promote a product.. A content whose aim is to market something.. Those types of contents are written by copywriters.. and the act of writing it is called copywriting.. Examples of such contents can be found in your spam box.

Ok. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lipso:
You need Winrar to unzip the file and access the files in there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
LaCremy:

Generally, we reply to the act of creating marketing content as copywriting. Writing content to sell bia email is also a form of copywriting. I didn't add the sales copy writing gig here because you genuinely need to hone that skill before selling it as a service on Fiverr. But it's damn lucrative a service.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yelex:
op I've been following this thread. so I decided to open an account only for me to discover I've open an account with my email since 2013. the country there is European Union. can I still use the account. thanks
It'd be better to start afresh bro.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Venzal:
Generally, we reply to the act of creating marketing content as copywriting. Writing content to sell bia email is also a form of copywriting. I didn't add the sales copy writing gig here because you genuinely need to hone that skill before selling it as a service on Fiverr. But it's damn lucrative a service.
I think it commonly known in Naija as sales letter?.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
demo4ril97:
I think it commonly known in Naija as sales letter?.
Yeah. Sales letter/Sales page. All of 'em are correct
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
demo4ril97:
an average bb got a word pre-installed app I do use it to read most docx file when I was using a bb but I want to b sure if I can download vpn apps I dnt wana use the US ip that came with. I.e I want to be sure if I wil get a beta experience with BB10 cus i learnt it support APK.
like I said I don't know much about BB...
Reading docx is not the same as creating docx... So make sure the app can crrate docs
About VPN working on BB... I am Jon snow with BB's, so I know nothing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2016
@ venzal please help me o, i just got an order, my heart just cut, lol, don't know why. abeg help me bros, ive sent you a pm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 3:18am On Aug 01, 2016
gocare:
@ venzal please help me o, i just got an order, my heart just cut, lol, don't know why. abeg help me bros, ive sent you a pm
Lmao. Congratulations. It's a good way to start August.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2016
at venzal, plz what is the requirement o need need from customer on email marketing. still in f dark on that. thank
s in advance
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2016
If someone uses fiverr app can d IP stil be tracked by fiverr? bcus I dont think free VPN works 4 apps.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
paulsir:
at venzal, plz what is the requirement o need need from customer on email marketing. still in f dark on that. thank
s in advance
I usally ask for website link and details of everything that will help me do a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
gocare:
@ ve.nzal please help me o, i just got an order, my heart just cut, lol, don't know why. abeg help me bros, ive sent you a pm
Alright, congrats! I'll reply your PM now
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
gocare:

It happened to me too when I got my first order, my heart skipped
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Please provide a gig I don't get to know wia to provide gig please help me out here.

Cc:venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2016
demo4ril97:
If someone uses fiverr app can d IP stil be tracked by fiverr? bcus I dont think free VPN works 4 apps.
But the browser you use alongside the free VPN is an App and it works .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Danyl(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
gocare:

Hey baba dem, I over remember, this is the link, if it doesn't go let me know, I go try send am directly to you, it's a torrent link, send me a pm if in doesn't go please let me know how else I can help.
http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-VideoScribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
ok. thanks a lot I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

But the browser you use alongside the free VPN is an App and it works .
Apt
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Venzal:
Alright, congrats! I'll reply your PM now
bro quoted u b4 to check my fiverr profile if thr ar errors to fix.https://www.fiverr.com/david_marketing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmyk:

Lmao. Congratulations. It's a good way to start August.
my senior bros my God bless our hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.