Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675869 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Hello house,
let me start first by saying thanks to every contributors of this thread. If not beatzone and venzal threads I wouldn't know anything
about fiverr. so appreciate everyone in house.

My journey to fiverr 4 months ago has been so rough, even up till now am still struggling, and there is no where to seek help.
than this place.
Below is my gig stat, please what can i do to improve I got two orders all this while.

The funniest thing is that the buyers request that I rely on, the number of buyers requests have reduced.

@ojasweb can you please help me checkout my gigs and tell me what am not doing right [url]fiverr.com/digitalswift[/url]
@frankmoney you promised of sharing an ebook the other time, i pm you in regards of that. my email is ollybode@yahoo.com or you can tell me where to reach you.

Please Help a jobless brother, I know with the right knowlege I can pay my bills through fiverr

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ojasweb(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2017
ollybode:
Hello house,
let me start first by saying thanks to every contributors of this thread. If not beatzone and venzal threads I wouldn't know anything

My journey to fiverr 4 months ago has been so rough, even up till now am still struggling, and there is no where to seek help.
than this place.
Below is my gig stat, please what can i do to improve I got two orders all this while.

The funniest thing is that the buyers request that I rely on, the number of buyers requests have reduced.

@ojasweb can you please help me checkout my gigs and tell me what am not doing right [url]fiverr.com/digitalswift[/url]
@frankmoney you promised of sharing an ebook the other time, i pm you in regards of that. my email is ollybode@yahoo.com or you can tell me where to reach you.

Please Help a jobless brother, I know with the right knowlege I can pay my bills through fiverr

Your gigs stat is not really impressive, which means that users are not finding you on Fiverr search. You can work on that by doing some rough research and optimize your gig title and write a better description.
From your gigs, it seems you're most familiar with email marketing, and i think you can make some decent cash in that niche.
Now, here's how to come up with a better idea that can help you attract more prospects and start getting sales.

Since you have preference in mailchimp, head straight to mailchimp discussion and faq forum (on their site) and read the different issues users are having. Now, look for solutions to the obvious and most tricky problems and go back to update your gig.

Be sure that your gig description is written professionally, and try to make yourself available to reply messages as quick as possible. With this, you should be able to get sales.

All the best.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks for that tips, I will act on it.
ojasweb:

Your gigs stat is not really impressive, which means that users are not finding you on Fiverr search. You can work on that by doing some rough research and optimize your gig title and write a better description.
From your gigs, it seems you're most familiar with email marketing, and i think you can make some decent cash in that niche.
Now, here's how to come up with a better idea that can help you attract more prospects and start getting sales.

Since you have preference in mailchimp, head straight to mailchimp discussion and faq forum (on their site) and read the different issues users are having. Now, look for solutions to the obvious and most tricky problems and go back to update your gig.

Be sure that your gig description is written professionally, and try to make yourself available to reply messages as quick as possible. With this, you should be able to get sales.

All the best.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hoozy: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fiverr reviews available @1800. Whatsapp!; 08189086197
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by samsamo48: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
hello OP, i've been seeing posts on this fiverr of a thing, but i just got interested in it recently, pls put me through as a beginner in this strange all new biz that seems to be making waves, i'm moved to stick to e-mail marketting and online reviews. thanks in advance for your help to put me through.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
We make money daily fiverr turn it to salary with their 14days policy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thawarplay:

Lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gurus in the house, I need help here, a client contacted me with this, I can do the job but am lost to how to charge him.

"Hello! I need to grow my Facebook group asap and created a Facebook page already but not sure how to make compelling ads and grow the Group.
is that something you can and want do? How long will it take to grow the group and how much will it be?"

Any help will be highly appreciated.

beautycrush24 alias lady of the house, pls contribute.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
onenessone:

Gurus in the house, I need help here, a client contacted me with this, I can do the job but am lost to how to charge him.

"Hello! I need to grow my Facebook group asap and created a Facebook page already but not sure how to make compelling ads and grow the Group.
is that something you can and want do? How long will it take to grow the group and how much will it be?"

beautycrus h24 alias lady of the house, pls contribute.

Bros....hailings o. I really don't know how to grow a Facebook group cos I haven't owned or managed a group so I don't know what is involved and how time consuming it will be.

So I don't think i'm in a position to advice you on how much to charge.

whew!!! Grammar hard o.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by frankmoney(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollybode:
Hello house,

than this place.

hit me up on WhatsApp ... At my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
samsamo48:
hello OP, i've been seeing posts on this fiverr of a thing, but i just got interested in it recently, pls put me through as a beginner in this strange all new biz that seems to be making waves, i'm moved to stick to e-mail marketting and online reviews. thanks in advance for your help to put me through.

Like it's customary for me, whenever I see red flag, I'll always point out.

Please don't create any gig on review on Fiverr.

Search this thread and you will see people with review gig lamented of having their account disabled.

I have first hand evidence from one of them who is very close to me.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
onenessone:

I am also into social media marketing.

The truth is, if you are flagging US and you don't have foreign facebook account with foreign friends - run

Facebook group is not like the page. The people you add are mostly your friends. I guess you understand where I am driving at.

You can charge $60 depending on the number of people you are expected to add.

If it is all those that require 100,000 members, charge the buyer $300
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by All4good: 2:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Hi people, anyone into AMAZON reviews here?
I have clients seeking Amazon review.
If you have an Amazon account and has spent up to a total of $50 in purchases before please chat me up we have lots of money to make.
Most cases you don't have to buy anything. Just drop a review with wordings I will provide and you collect your fee. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by All4good: 3:16am On Feb 21, 2017
onenessone:

DEGREE2466 already gave you some pointers as to how to price.

I guess he contacted you through your gig which is similar to what he wants. If you want to give it a shot, First make it clear to the buyer that you can't guarantee the number of persons to be added to the group within a specific time since your technique is entirely organic.

He needs advice or someone to hold him by the hand taking the correct steps. So I suggest you visit his page and group to see if it's a niche you understand at all.

Tips: Things You may suggest to him after he orders,
i) Pay for facebook ad inviting people to join the group. The ad needs to be focused geographically.
ii) You need to get on forums in his region (if US, places like craigslist forum, topix etc) to open threads and/or follow discussions and post comments with his facebook link )

It is some tonne of work. But you are bound to see results following in after a week. Hope I have helped a bit.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Gig review exchange needed. Contact me if interested.
Contact is on signature. Whatsapp only
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by yetundefadeyi(f): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
People of Fiverr Clan, I hail oh!
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this venture and I would appreciate if kind experts that you are could look into my profile and decipher the issue that has resulted into no sales since the beginning of Feb. I hold high the Nigerian flag, could that be a reason why I havnt made any sales having sent close to 25 offers? Not a single one lol. Buyers request has become an abode. Kindly peruse my profile and make I be like una abeg. Epp me.

https://www.fiverr.com/lav_dassistant

Also, if you need help with the numerous jobs you are handling, I can assist.

Please respond. Venzal and all the lovely people in here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by samsamo48: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Like it's customary for me, whenever I see red flag, I'll always point out.

Please don't create any gig on review on Fiverr.

Search this thread and you will see people with review gig lamented of having their account disabled.

I have first hand evidence from one of them who is very close to me.

Thank you.
pls let me in on all i need to know on this e-mail matters on fiverr, the opportunities available on all concerning e-mail so i can pick one from it and focus, cos its like there are many gigs on e-mail, i want to know them and select the one i will be comfortable with to deliver. Thanks bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Akins02324(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
I got this message from one of my potential buyer, and i need someone who can do it for me while we share the money.
Hey !

I see from you profile that this is not the kind of work you normally do, but thought I’d ask you anyways.

I need help to post a review for a product on Amazon.com (I’ll just give the review to you, and you just post it). You need an Amazon.com account with purchase history of at least USD 50 (required to be able to leave reviews).

It should only take a couple of minutes. I’ll pay you USD 5 for the gig, and I will give you a great 5-star review as well.

Let me know if you’re interested, thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
samsamo48:

pls let me in on all i need to know on this e-mail matters on fiverr, the opportunities available on all concerning e-mail so i can pick one from it and focus, cos its like there are many gigs on e-mail, i want to know them and select the one i will be comfortable with to deliver. Thanks bro

Sorry bro, I am not into Email marketing. I only gave the advice based on experience from close friends. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by eniolaamoda: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Thawarplay:

I swear u be cow olohun
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
eniolaamoda:

I swear u be cow olohun

Oti baje o. Idiot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks, bro I will buzz you now
frankmoney:
hit me up on WhatsApp ... At my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Thawarplay:

hahahha
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
beautycrush24:

Not true. I don see 450/$ today
Hello first lady, pls what is the best possible rate I can get in naira equivalent for $20.80 fiver funds. Also could you recommend a reputable buyer and how do I go about it. Its my first time of selling fiverr funds and still a novice. Pls help or any experienced guru in the house. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchase:
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
You claim to buy $10 and above yet when one contacts you, you start telling him how he can use his $20 to buy reviews. Is that how you do your own business?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by staticoko(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Venzal:
Thanks a lot for your input. I really don't know how this whole foreign paypal ish works.

What you've recommended is what I do. My Fiverr email addresses are linked to a paypal owned by trusted exchangers. I withdraw into their paypal and get paid in Naira.

Thanks once again for clarifying things.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by staticoko(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Venzal:
Thanks a lot for your input. I really don't know how this whole foreign paypal ish works.

What you've recommended is what I do. My Fiverr email addresses are linked to a paypal owned by trusted exchangers. I withdraw into their paypal and get paid in Naira.

Thanks once again for clarifying things.
please what the name of the site ur email is linked to?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tabbaz:

Maximum rate now 450

Smaller funds rate are negotiable and are attractive

Come directly to whatsapp or email. See signature below

Let's talk. Just sent you a whatsapp message

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.