Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675882 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
kinxlink:
Abeg, who fit help me withdraw my $4 fiverr earning, even if na #1200 the person send me I go collect am....Abegii

lol

Use it to pay tithe to Fiverr.

I noticed lots of changes to Fiverr's rating system which is annoying and killing to the sellers.

1. When an order automatically marks as completed, your "orders completed" rating will drop

2. When you cancel an order whether on a mutual agreement or not - your orders completed rating drops

3. After a client has rated you, if you request for modification of rating and the client accepts, your formal rating (in this case - the stars) will still be showing the old but your positive rating will be upgraded to the recent rating.

4. No more %100 ratings for new comers. Your positive rating, orders completed and response rate are all at %0. You have to start afresh to build them.

5. A client will still be able to rate you even when the order has been cancelled (double wahala for the sellers)

6. Due to the fact that orders automatically marked as completed now counts as "orders not completed", %90 is no longer the red line for "orders completed ratings"

More of the anomalies will be added as I experience them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
DEGREE2466:

lol

I noticed lots of changes to Fiverr's rating system which is annoying and killing to the sellers.

1. When an order automatically marks as completed, your "orders completed" rating will drop

2. When you cancel an order whether on a mutual agreement or not - your orders completed rating drops

3. After a client has rated you, if you request for modification of rating and the client accepts, your formal rating (in this case - the stars) will still be showing the old but your positive rating will be upgraded to the recent rating.

4. No more %100 ratings for new comers. Your positive rating, orders completed and response rate are all at %0. You have to start afresh to build them.

5. A client will still be able to rate you even when the order has been cancelled (double wahala for the sellers)

6. Due to the fact that orders automatically marked as completed now counts as "orders not completed", %90 is no longer the red line for "orders completed ratings"

This na serious problem o.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=didymario7 post=53829530][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
DEGREE2466:

lol

As long as people continue to cheat the fiverr review system through buying fake reviews and what not, more updates will keep

rolling. Both the Good and the Bad will suffer. Brace yourselves.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
@yellowman2225 Good points. But the #516/$1 rate is not realistic. The best rate an exchanger is gonna buy your funds now is #440.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by frankmoney(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Richiy:
Hi folks,

Someone said he ordered my gig by mistake and that I should cancel the order. I have never canceled an order before and I don't want any negative review.

Plus he already opened a dispute. What do I do now? Quick answer please.
cancel the order
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Richiy:
Hi folks,

Someone said he ordered my gig by mistake and that I should cancel the order. I have never canceled an order before and I don't want any negative review.

According to DEGREE
When you cancel an order whether on a mutual agreement or not - your orders completed rating drops

but what choice do you have. Fiverr is going to kill us all with their shiity new policies.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Richiy:
Hi folks,

Cancel his dispute request and create a dispute yourself. He won't be able to leave a negative review afterwards. I've escaped 5 times through this
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good evening everyone. Please I need fiverr reviews ASAP. US & UK accounts only. Contact me at signature. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Emmyk:
@yellowman2225 Good points. But the #516/$1 rate is not realistic. The best rate an exchanger is gonna buy your funds now is #440.

Not true. I don see 450/$ today
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello gurus, Can someone pls share Video Maker Fx with me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Firmjudge(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
beautycrush24:

Tabbaz I think
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
randomShek:
Cancel his dispute request and create a dispute yourself. He won't be able to leave a negative review afterwards. I've escaped 5 times through this

Something should be done about this buyers that order by mistake. Seriously?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Richiy:

Something should be done about this buyers that order by mistake. Seriously?
Lol. Unfortunately we have to live through it. I have managed to get a repeat buyer from this but also had a fair share of blackmailers especially Indians. One actually promised a "heartbreaking" review if I managed his website for one month for $5
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yinn(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by eniolaamoda: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
If you have payoneer funds
Bring it
I will buy it for 450/$ any amount

My number is on my signature
You can also call or sms me incase i do not quickly reply to the whatsapp message.

I also do fiverr withdrawals.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
gocare:

You are just heaven sent walahi, can't thank you enough.
I owe you one.
God bless you.
Please, would you mind sending me a message on whatsapp? I lost my phone with all my contacts yesternight . Please I need to ask you something.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dygeasy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
beautycrush24:

450/$ or 440/$.. Potato or Po-tah-to. What's the difference?

The guy dey find 516/$, where he wan see am? That's the point.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Please, would you mind sending me a message on whatsapp? I lost my phone with all my contacts yesternight . Please I need to ask you something.
just did on the same number. check.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AleAirHub(m): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Sell your PAYONEER FUNDS

Sell your FIVERR FUNDS

Sell your PAYPAL FUNDS

Sell your BITCOIN FUNDS , etc.

## Instant Payment....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Payoneer fund needed desperately grin

I buy any quantity at your preferred rate based on negotiation

Come to whatsapp and let's do business

Instant funding as usual

Trusted since 1910 grin

check my signature below...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by frankmoney(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Who has a link that I can download sparkol or videofx for whiteboard animation here ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less.

All transactions are done within 1 minute..

See contact in signature..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by flowsamuels(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2017
I need a writer... Contact me on 08134895381... Call or whatsapp.

Work Details...

Non fictional ebook title: RagnarLothbrok:
The Saga of a Viking Warrior

The book should have accurate Facts about Ragnar, It should be a non-fiction book. But it can be written as a story so it is interesting to read.

It should be 10-15 chapters, 15k words and free from plagiarism, the book should not have grammar mistakes, and also be free from typos, punctuation and spelling mistakes.

You should make the chapters yourself and table of contents, it could be up to 10-15 or less but should be up to 15k words.

Needed in 4days exactly. Price 18k give or take.

Whatsapp or call : 08134895381
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Reviews for my fiverr is seriously needed... Anybody who can do this should contact me, itz there @ my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ojasweb(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Here's my February earnings so far.

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ihinmi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
please what is the meaning of this,

403 forbidden administrative rules

on Google Chrome but I can still access my account on the app.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
midps007:
Kindly help, after downloading the videoscribe, I m always required to connect online before d videoscribe opens, I guess it is because I still using a trial version, pls how to I crack it to get d full version

I Hope you've solved this ishh. If not, please check Google for how to crack the software as I've forgotten the procedure.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tabbaz:
Good morning

Ayam still buying payoneer fund

maximum offer rate is 440/$

pm for business only pls. No need of Hi, Hello. Straight to business pls

Thank you

Maximum rate now 450

Smaller funds rate are negotiable and are attractive

Come directly to whatsapp or email. See signature below
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AleAirHub(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2017
AleAirHub:
Sell your PAYONEER FUNDS

Sell your FIVERR FUNDS

Sell your PAYPAL FUNDS

Sell your BITCOIN FUNDS , etc.

## Instant Payment....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2017

I am still buying payoneer fund @450/$ for large sum

Lower quantities also go for competitive rate

See contact below

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by frankmoney(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
If you can write a good buisness plan , that includes executive summary , financial forecast up to 5 years , industry trends etc please contact me budget for this job is $40 I need a solid job done, and will send more your way if am satisfied P.s the plan has to be up to at least 40 pages .

Only serious sellers should contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.