Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675915 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
felibrain:
ATTENTION - FIVERR FOR SALE
I'm giving out a Level 2 USA Fiverr account for N160,000. The specs of the account are as follows :
Niche, Digital marketing.
Current Balance : $176.
Ongoing order : $100.
Total amount in the account : $256.

NOTE THAT all the money in the account are yours and the account has a lot of repeat customers. Contact me on zero 80943 zero 1125 to get it before someone else does.
Hi whats the username of the account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by eniolaamoda: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
302$ payoneer for sale at 455/$
Check my number in my profile...........
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by All4good: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Best description will be to say it is exactly what you see when you open Amazon or any Ecommerce site. You see all the items on sale and little description with price. Shikena

Muktar05:
Please how do i do product listing? A buyer sent this to me

"Hello. You there? Can you help with Product listing?"
Cc:
Beautycrush24
RAFIC
All4good

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Muktar05:

Cc:
Beautycrush24
RAFIC
All4good

uhmm... no idea about that.

If unsure of a request always check Google immediately, it helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dymaco(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nomeh17:
Hello guys,

I woke up this morning and saw this message below in my inbox. Please, someone advice is needed here on how to handle this kind of job. Thanks for your help in advance. Meanwhile my account is a USA one and I deal majorly in email writing and business letter writing. I am also a level two seller. Thanks and more $$$ for all.

Best regards,

hello pls am still new in email writing. I am good in email writing. pls can u tutor me more
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dymaco(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wazzaowner:
Please i wl realli like to outsource an email marketing Job on Fiverr!!. job 2 be delivered in 7hours.. if u ar interested hit me up

pls do u offer email writing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hoozy: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
15 fiverr reviews available for sale @1800. 5 or more @1750. Contact me on WhatsApp; 08189086197
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanman85:
looks suspicious
What sort of statement is that? Do you think I'm new here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
skitkid2:

Hi whats the username of the account?
Oliwrites
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Muktar05:

Cc:
Beautycrush24
RAFIC
All4good

Are you listing the products on eBay or which e-commerce website?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2017
felibrain:
ATTENTION - FIVERR FOR SALE
I'm giving out a Level 2 USA Fiverr account for N160,000. The specs of the account are as follows :
Niche, Digital marketing.
Current Balance : $176.
Ongoing order : $100.
Total amount in the account : $256.

NOTE THAT all the money in the account are yours and the account has a lot of repeat customers. Contact me on zero 80943 zero 1125 to get it before someone else does.

Why are you selling?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2017
felibrain:

Oliwrites

I'd love to buy but, why do you wanna sell it though?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Muktar05:

Cc:
Beautycrus h24
RA FIC
All4goo d

First u have to ask the buyer what platform his store is on. From there we'll know how to help you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2017
nkhay:

I'd love to buy but, why do you wanna sell it though?
I don't have time to manage it. I have many accounts and because I don't have time some orders are being cancelled so I felt it's best to give it to someone who can handle it instead of wasting the orders coming in.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Why are you selling?
I don't have time to manage it. I have many accounts and because I don't have time some orders are being cancelled so I felt it's best to give it to someone who can handle it instead of wasting the orders coming in.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Hi, please someone made mention of how he requested more time to complete an ongoing order to avoid lateness. please someone should put me through how i can make such request. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Good Morning..

Today's trade

Buying Payoneer 400 - 440/$ depending on quantity

Buying Bitcoins 480 - 490/$ depending on market average rate

Naira has appreciated a bit, so we need to follow the trend

Scammers 0% tolerance

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Tabbaz:
Good Morning..

Today's trade

Buying Payoneer 400 - 440/$ depending on quantity

Buying Bitcoins 480 - 490/$ depending on market average rate

Naira has appreciated a bit, so we need to follow the trend

Scammers 0% tolerance

Thanks
Fiverr paypal exchangers shey una hear oga so? Follow the trend!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Theflint1:
Fiverr paypal exchangers shey una hear oga so? Follow the trend!

wetin u still dey do with PayPal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2017
felibrain:

Sorry if I'm asking too much but I need to know everything if I'm going to buy something.

To the best of my knowledge, oliwrites is your best selling account. So I'm assuming if u want to create more time to focus on one account you'll sell off the account that is less productive and not the other way round.

Any reasons for this?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2017
androsurf:
Hi, please someone made mention of how he requested more time to complete an ongoing order to avoid lateness. please someone should put me through how i can make such request. Thanks

Open the order in ur browser (not mobile app o)
On the right side you'll see resolution center.
Click on any of them there (can't remember the options)
You'll see the option to request for more time.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Nice idea.. but me shaa.. I would always contact the buyer and explain to him/her that I may not complete the delivery before the said time elapses, and as such, I will fake a delivery or deliver part of the job,he has to request for modification ...after which I will complete the delivery. Shaa Na my own way + any way Na way, as long as e dey work
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
richmartins:

Nice idea.. but me shaa.. I would always contact the buyer and explain to him/her that I may not complete the delivery before the said time elapses, and as such, I will fake a delivery or deliver part of the job,he has to request for modification ...after which I will complete the delivery. Shaa Na my own way + any way Na way, as long as e dey work

I do that too but only with repeat buyers. Make I no go jam one craze person

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
richmartins:

Be careful with this method o. Fiverr is against fake delivery, and if the person report you na straight ban for tos violation. Better to ask and extend.

But me still dey use the method sometimes sha grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
My madam I go forget my security question so I no fit make the switch to Payoneer when my card show. Payoneer na the way o, I don open new account to dey chop the Payoneer 450.
beautycrush24:

wetin u still dey do with PayPal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg my people when una dey deal with buyers, observe their profile too o, those ones wey carry badges full profile, no play with their jobs at all. One of dem dash me 3 star yesterday and sharperly my rating drop...rating wey I don suffer dey build since embarassed embarassed.

I beg the woman tire she no gree, even offer the winch refund sef...she no change her stance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin That thing dey vess some buyers. They go like "what is this?" angry angry angry
beautycrush24:

I do that too but only with repeat buyers. Make I no go jam one craze person
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Theflint1:
My madam I go forget my security question so I no fit make the switch to Payoneer when my card show. Payoneer na the way o, I don open new account to dey chop the Payoneer 450.

Lol....US account people. Pele o.

Who b ur exchanger for payoneer funds?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Sorry if I'm asking too much but I need to know everything if I'm going to buy something.

To the best of my knowledge, oliwrites is your best selling account. So I'm assuming if u want to create more time to focus on one account you'll sell off the account that is less productive and not the other way round.

Any reasons for this?
Yeah. I'm a web programmer and I've found more money in that niche than writing emails.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg who dey Lagos presently with correct correct movies for system? I dey find films o! Ladies preferably. lol

#WorkHardPlayHarder

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2017
My payoneer card has arrived. 2nd time of ordering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.