Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677180 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
dan56:
do you need impression to your fiverr gig?? i can give you 60,000+ impresions.
from real people. i will send you google shorten url tracking link
how will these impressions translate to sales?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please I urgently need the atomic mail sender. I couldn't install the one i got from this page fully. Or if someone has dropped a different one, please kindly direct me to the right page. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan56: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gmajor:

how will these impressions translate to sales?

in fiverr, the more the impression; the more the more the display your gig on top searches. the more your sales. that why the always remind you in your profile to share your gigs on social networks or with friends!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello Friend,
I created animation gig recently as I got videoscribe and started learning. what advice do you have on this first order as I am finding it difficult to be done in videoscribe - any better software or idea?

Begin Part 1

Scene: A young man (YM) is sitting on a park bench along with VroomThatha (VT). A motorcycle is parked alongside them. In front of them, traffic is flowing (buses, cars, autos, motorcycles)

YM: Thatha, although I am working hard daily, my monthly salary is not enough for me to meet expenses for the family. Every month, I am falling short by about 5000 rupees. I can do a second job but I just don’t have the time. Not sure what to do.

Thatha: Don’t worry. There is a new opportunity for people just like you.
(points to the motorcycle)
That is going to be the way you earn additional money.

YM: I don’t understand….

(A college student approaches them and hands out the Vroom Rider flyer. Show the flyer and the YM and VT reading it)

VT: This is what I meant. What are you waiting for? Call the missed call number
(Missed call number shows up on the screen)

YM is shown pulling out his Android phone, dialing the number,and completing the call. A SMS notification is heard. YM open the message and the message is displayed on the screen. YM clicks on the playstore link in the message. Shot of Vroom Rider app on playstore. YM clicks on INSTALL and opens the app on his phone. YM enters registration details and Registers.

YM: What happens next, Thatha?

(YM’s phone rings and a Vroom Customer Associate is on the line booking an enrolment appointment for YM)

VT: That’s what happens! When is your enrolment appointment?

YM: Tomorrow.

VT: Vroom really vrooms when it comes to customer service. Good luck for the enrolment.

Scene: Vroom office. YT is greeted by a Vroom customer service associate (VCSA) wearing the Vroom T shirt.

VCSA: Welcome to Vroom

Scene shows the following:

1. A photograph being taken of VT
2. VT giving his drivers license document
3. VT being provided a helmet
4. VT’s bike being outfitted with a mobile holder and charger

VCSA: That is it. You are now ready to be a Vroomer, share rides, and save money.

End of Part 1

Begin Part 2

Scene: A young man (YM2) is waiting at a bus stop, anxiously looking at his watch. Two buses filled with passengers whiz by. The traffic is bumper to bumper. YM2 looks distraught. Vroom Thatha (VT) happens to be there.

VT: What is the matter?

YM2: I have an interview in 20 minutes and the location is 5 KM away. I will surely miss the interview
(Begins to cry. VT wipes away his tears)

VT: Don’t worry. I see that you have an Android phone. Download the Vroom app now and order a ride

(YM2 opens the Book a Ride screen and types the destination address. In a minute, a motorcycle appears before him. The rider is VR)

(VR hands a hair net and helmet to YM2. YM2 wears the hair net and the helmet)

VR: Are we ready?

(VR clicks Start Ride on the app)

(Show VR weaving safely through the traffic and entering a stretch of uncongested road. Show a series of office buildings into which VR enters an office building)

VR: Here you are. The ride is completed. Your cost contribution is Rs. 40.

YM2: Thank you so much. Not only did you get me here on time, you have charged me a very reasonable amount.

(Show YM2 using the app and paying by PayTM).

YM2: Thank you Vroom, you are a savior.

(Show VROOM logo with Redefining City Commuting).
Collateral Required for production

1. Vroom thatha (VT) file
2. Vroom Rider revealer flyer file
3. Missed call response SMS message
4. Vroom Rider app on playstore screenshot
5. Screenshot of Registration screens
6. Vroom Tshirt file
7. Hair net, Helmet and mobile holder charger file
8. Book A Ride screen shot
9. Details of pick up and destination address
10. Finish Ride screenshot
11. Invoice screenshot
12. Pay Now screenshot
13. Vroom logo (including the Redefining City Commuting)

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls sirvhw did u crack diz sparkol.hv nt been able to do it nd it has been frustrating. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by xpressTrade: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceecia:

Drop your number on your signature.
send me a pm undecided
ceecia:

Drop your number on your signature.
send me a pm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
I just got my first order from the buyer request section. I joined Fiverr four weeks back. Thanks to Venzal and everyone that has shared useful info on this thread.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceecia:
I just got my first order from the buyer request section. I joined Fiverr four weeks back. Thanks to Venzal and everyone that has shared useful info on this thread.
Congratulations. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Iprofit:
I have explaindio 2, everything working fine

But my problem is how to use it

I also have a lot of slide pack and svg but don't know how to use it to make good white board animation
Some one should help me out
Hello, YouTube video is your best tutor. Besides, pls can you share the svg images package. I will appreciate. Thnks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hello Friend,
I created animation gig recently as I got videoscribe and started learning. what advice do you have on this first order as I am finding it difficult to be done in videoscribe - any better software or idea?

Begin Part 1

Scene: A young man (YM) is sitting on a park bench along with VroomThatha (VT). A motorcycle is parked alongside them. In front of them, traffic is flowing (buses, cars, autos, motorcycles)

YM: Thatha, although I am working hard daily, my monthly salary is not enough for me to meet expenses for the family. Every month, I am falling short by about 5000 rupees. I can do a second job but I just don’t have the time. Not sure what to do.

(A college student approaches them and hands out the Vroom Rider flyer. Show the flyer and the YM and VT reading it)

YM is shown pulling out his Android phone, dialing the number,and completing the call. A SMS notification is heard. YM open the message and the message is displayed on the screen. YM clicks on the playstore link in the message. Shot of Vroom Rider app on playstore. YM clicks on INSTALL and opens the app on his phone. YM enters registration details and Registers.

(YM’s phone rings and a Vroom Customer Associate is on the line booking an enrolment appointment for YM)

VT: Vroom really vrooms when it comes to customer service. Good luck for the enrolment.

Scene: Vroom office. YT is greeted by a Vroom customer service associate (VCSA) wearing the Vroom T shirt.

VCSA: That is it. You are now ready to be a Vroomer, share rides, and save money.

End of Part 1

Begin Part 2

Scene: A young man (YM2) is waiting at a bus stop, anxiously looking at his watch. Two buses filled with passengers whiz by. The traffic is bumper to bumper. YM2 looks distraught. Vroom Thatha (VT) happens to be there.

YM2: I have an interview in 20 minutes and the location is 5 KM away. I will surely miss the interview

VT: Don’t worry. I see that you have an Android phone. Download the Vroom app now and order a ride

(YM2 opens the Book a Ride screen and types the destination address. In a minute, a motorcycle appears before him. The rider is VR)

(Show VR weaving safely through the traffic and entering a stretch of uncongested road. Show a series of office buildings into which VR enters an office building)

YM2: Thank you so much. Not only did you get me here on time, you have charged me a very reasonable amount.

6. Vroom Tshirt file
11. Invoice screenshot
12. Pay Now screenshot
Mehn, this one pass videoscribe. I have learnt all I could on videoscribe but never come across anything like this. wish you luck.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Made my first sales with a 5 star review. So happy. thanks to all the BOSS who helped me rekindled my morale. Greatful to nairaland
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please who knows how I can get a bot that auto downloads app?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Mehn, this one pass videoscribe. I have learnt all I could on videoscribe but never come across anything like this. wish you luck.
Thanks bro, talking of learning VideoScribe. I use manufacturer tutorial and currently looking for more information. Do you have specific tutorial link? May be on YouTube
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Iprofit: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Hello, YouTube video is your best tutor. Besides, pls can you share the svg images package. I will appreciate. Thnks

Thank you bro
and your Email?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2016
ceecia:
..Congratulations...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2016
beautycrush24:

it's not about commenting. It's about making posts on their social media pages. I've got 2 orders for it already. 1 for instagram and 1 for twitter. When I saw that so many pple were requesting it in the buyers request, I had to create it as a gig. Believe it or not, some pple r just too lazy to be updating their social media pages

You post on their behalf through their social media page or you do the writeup and send it them?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2016
justi4jesu:

I edit and removes remove noise. This is one mistake I found on your profile.

Thanks. I discovered that later myself. Have wanted to edit it and other stuffs on the extra gigs but I can't. Do you know how to edit the extra gigs and gigs description?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hello Friend,

Begin Part 1

End of Part 1

Begin Part 2

6. Vroom Tshirt file
11. Invoice screenshot
12. Pay Now screenshot
Bill him high, if e stay den outsource d job. But dis one na seasonal film cry
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by santuse: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Venzal:
1. Create an optimized account/profile:

Simply go over to http://fiverr.com.

Click on the "Join" button and fill in the details that are required.

Experts agree that the best way to choose a Fiverr username is to use a name that potrays the services you're rendering (this could crucially be useful when ranking your gigs).

That's why you see people making use of names like fastest_writer, guru_writier etc.

So what keyword should you make use of on your username?

First it is important to know that each account you open should tend to ONE niche alone.

So the services we are offering here, are all in the digital marketing niche - like I said before.

So on that ground you can look for how to squeeze in either marketing, online, internet, digital etc into your username.

Something like: eve_marketing, marketingguru, digitalservices

NOTE; these are just for examples. I'm sure a lot of those names have been taken up already. Just come up with something creative.

The next question now is, should you operate a Nigerian-based account or a US-based?

Any of them works and works well. I have seen a lot of Nigerian sellers on Fiverr. And they're slaying it.

But I personally prefer to go with the US-based accounts. It usually has a slight advantage.

There are a lot of paid VPN services that you can make use of to make your browser IP address become US based.

But I make use of these two below (they're free and trusted):

1. The anonymox extension. You can add it to either your Mozilla firefox browser or Google Chrome.

2. Epic browser - you can download it from here

The Epic broswer automatically uses a US IP. So you're covered.

If you're going to be making use of a your Nigerian Ip though, make sure you avoid browsing with your Airtel sim. Like I've alluded to in my answer to a question up there, Airtel has been discovered to change IP address all too often. And if Fiverr notice this, your account is gone.

Got questions? Fire away!

Updates coming up...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2016
olawhizzy:

Bill him high, if e stay den outsource d job. But dis one na seasonal film cry
I don run. the guy (indian) place $1000 in the buyer request, but he is negotiating $10 with me, saying I should not include voice over. Just the graphics
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2016
hi, pls i wanted to open paypal using united emirate, but unfortunately got stock here i trey using dubai phone number but not working.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helenhotty: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Iprofit:

Thank you bro
and your Email?
Thanks, I got the files
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Demoney5050:
hi, pls i wanted to open paypal using united emirate, but unfortunately got stock here i trey using dubai phone number but not working.
Sorry for the inconveniency friend,
I think I had a similar issue trying to open it with Malaysia no. I think what I did was to use 00 to start the number instead of +. e.g +91234....will be 009123... Something like that. Try it, and if not working call or message their customer care. they reply message within 48hrs and they pick call during working hour of your country if they have an agent there.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Emmyk:

Congratulations. smiley
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
EronzRichie:
..Congratulations...
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Damn! I genuinely feel bad for abandoning this thread. I'm sorry for going MIA.

And thanks to everyone for your wishes and prayers. I am humbled!

When I created this thread, while being a busy dude, I had some leisure time on hand that I felt could be used productively. Never did I envisage that things will spiral out of control. I am proud of what this thread has become. Proud of everyone who've made the most out of my little input here (and of course, that of others).

But when you're a young man, you never know when the pendulum of your life swings to another direction. That has being this case these last few weeks.

I've missed a lot of your questions, mails, mentions and all. Abeg no vex o. It wasn't my intention; circumstances occassioned it.

Congrats to everyone who's done well so far. For those struggling with it, keep fighting. There's enough "bread and fish" fish to go round for everyone. So keep digging.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Guys, I've just created a freelancing account on Upwork (yeah, this is another of the reasons I'm super busy).

I am looking to significantly upsurge my current earnings to facilitate major projects, so anything goes these days.

HERE IS HOW THIS CONCERNS YOU...

Upwork is an opportunity to make it BiG time selling your skills and services.

While you get the most bang for your bucks on this platform, you'll need to deliver high quality jobs.

This platform is a little bit unlike Fiverr where people are looking to pay peanuts. On upwork there are lots of agencies, businesses and individuals looking to dole out megabucks to get quality job.

For those guys who've experienced considerable success on Fiverr so far, you should consider aligning your efforts with Upwork.

For now I don't think you'll be able to offer copywriting, email writing services because these guys are looking for highly experienced freelancers. In most cases you'll be asked to provide links to current salespages that you have online. Or revenue stats of the emails you have written. All of that I'm sure you don't have yet.

So what service can you quickly offer?

Lots of peeps have shared Videoscribe, Expalinado and FX VideoMaker software here. Try to watch tutorials on Youtube and learn this skill diligently. I am sure within 2 weeks you'll be able to offer these service for upwork clients and earn some good income from.

If this is too hard for you, here is a simpler service you could render.

Visit www. cyberxcrime .com

This is a website where you can buy FB likes, Twitter followers, Youtube views, subscribtions, followers etc at dirt cheap price and sell for higher amount.

This service also sells well on freelancer.com so you can consider that too.

Read this write up below:

http://jake-jorgovan.com/blog/how-to-make-1000-per-week-on-odesk

The man says "how to make $1000 per week on upwork"

You are going to learn a lot from it!

Pay particular attention to his template for sending proposals. Just remember to tweak your own proposal.

All the best. Back to work

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah! grin The Big Boss is back. We are happy to see U. So far so good this is my little achievement from your efforts. I have been able to delivery 7 gigs successfully with one sold $10. Inquires have being coming also every day to my inbox. Today I reached this stage with a buyer

"I want you for a social media coordinator and communication point person. This is a long term project/business. So continuously. If you are interested I hope u know what to do." But then We concluded to continue the talk tomorrow since it is late over there for them. Now I must state here that I don't here really know what to do. Please be a Big Boss.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Nomeh17:
Yeah! grin The Big Boss is back. We are happy to see U. So far so good this is my little achievement from your efforts. I have been able to delivery 7 gigs successfully with one sold $10. Inquires have being coming also every day to my inbox. Today I reached this stage with a buyer

"I want you for a social media coordinator and communication point person. This is a long term project/business. So continuously. If you are interested I hope u know what to do." But then We concluded to continue the talk tomorrow since it is late over there for them. Now I must state here that I don't here really know what to do. Please be a Big Boss.
Nomeh, thanks and congrats on your progress. I am chuffed for you!

As to the later part of your post, looks like this client want you to engage in VA/social media management services for them. Since it says it's a long term project, it looks eye-popping wink

When you resume your discussion, ask him exactly what he wants you to do. Tell him that you just want to clarify. And for how long exactly is he going to need this service.

I hope this helps...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
dan56:
do you need impression to your fiverr gig??
i can give you 60,000+ impresions.

For how much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
dan56:
do you need impression to your fiverr gig??
i can give you 60,000+ impresions.

For how much bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.