Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677284 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Venzal:
Guys, I've just created a freelancing account on Upwork (yeah, this is another of the reasons I'm super busy).

I am looking to significantly upsurge my current earnings to facilitate major projects, so anything goes these days.

HERE IS HOW THIS CONCERNS YOU...

Upwork is an opportunity to make it BiG time selling your skills and services.

While you get the most bang for your bucks on this platform, you'll need to deliver high quality jobs.

This platform is a little bit unlike Fiverr where people are looking to pay peanuts. On upwork there are lots of agencies, businesses and individuals looking to dole out megabucks to get quality job.

For those guys who've experienced considerable success on Fiverr so far, you should consider aligning your efforts with Upwork.

For now I don't think you'll be able to offer copywriting, email writing services because these guys are looking for highly experienced freelancers. In most cases you'll be asked to provide links to current salespages that you have online. Or revenue stats of the emails you have written. All of that I'm sure you don't have yet.

So what service can you quickly offer?

Lots of peeps have shared Videoscribe, Expalinado and FX VideoMaker software here. Try to watch tutorials on Youtube and learn this skill diligently. I am sure within 2 weeks you'll be able to offer these service for upwork clients and earn some good income from.

If this is too hard for you, here is a simpler service you could render.

Visit www. cyberxcrime .com

This is a website where you can buy FB likes, Twitter followers, Youtube views, subscribtions, followers etc at dirt cheap price and sell for higher amount.

This service also sells well on freelancer.com so you can consider that too.

Read this write up below:

http://jake-jorgovan.com/blog/how-to-make-1000-per-week-on-odesk

The man says "how to make $1000 per week on upwork"

You are going to learn a lot from it!

Pay particular attention to his template for sending proposals. Just remember to tweak your own proposal.

All the best. Back to work
Thank oga venza,
Upwork is nice, but what I don't like about them is the exam stuff, you have to write exam in your niche to show the client you are qualified. While it seems to be good idea, Many atimes theoritical exam does not correlate with practical knowledge. Anyway, struggle continues
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Venzal:
Nomeh, thanks and congrats on your progress. I am chuffed for you!

As to the later part of your post, looks like this client want you to engage in VA/social media management services for them. Since it says it's a long term project, it looks eye-popping wink

When you resume your discussion, ask him exactly what he wants you to do. Tell him that you just want to clarify. And for how long exactly is he going to need this service.

I hope this helps...

Thanks. Noted
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Thanks Venzal and welcome back. Please can I offer graphics service on upwork like ebook covers, banners and ID card. If no, what other site can I offer such service apart from fiverr. Thanks as you reply. How would you advice to register on upwork, as an American or Nigerian
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan56: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Ourown:

For how much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2016
ollykay619:
Thanks Venzal and welcome back. Please can I offer graphics service on upwork like ebook covers, banners and ID card. If no, what other site can I offer such service apart from fiverr. Thanks as you reply. How would you advice to register on upwork, as an American or Nigerian
I use a Nigerian account. It's better that way.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thank oga venza,
Upwork is nice, but what I don't like about them is the exam stuff, you have to write exam in your niche to show the client you are qualified. While it seems to be good idea, Many atimes theoritical exam does not correlate with practical knowledge. Anyway, struggle continues
I'm sure you're talking about the tests. Buyers feel you have a knowledge of the field and can do a good job when you've a high score in the tests.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Venzal:
I'm sure you're talking about the tests. Buyers feel you have a knowledge of the field and can do a good job when you've a high score in the tests.
Yes. is it really necessary? Practical is different from theory.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yes. is it really necessary? Practical is different from theory.
If you must be an Upwork member, it is necessary. cheesy
Don't let that be an excuse for you not to earn on Upwork.
If you fail the tests, you can always retake.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good to have you back, Venzal. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Welcome back Venzal. I signed up on upwork a while back and i abandoned it because I have issues uploading my picture on the profile. I still have that issue. Any idea on what to do?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ourown(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
dan56:
Abeg, Contact me @ signature if you go gree 5h
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Emmyk:

If you must be an Upwork member, it is necessary. cheesy
Don't let that be an excuse for you not to earn on Upwork.
If you fail the tests, you can always retake.
Yeah I understand. I already pass some.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Elxandre(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Emmyk:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Tho I didn't start making money then, there was no thread to guide me; I didn't even understand Fiverr then.

I'm in the Music and Radio Category and I offer Sound editing, mixing and mastering services...

I also have a translation gig - French to English. smiley
Please bro, does this mean you are good at French?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Elxandre:

....@venzal. aren't you going to continue with the social media marketing you promise to
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
....@venzal. aren't you going to continue with the social media marketing you promise to
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:

I don run. the guy (indian) place $1000 in the buyer request, but he is negotiating $10 with me, saying I should not include voice over. Just the graphics
India man? tank God u run, av bad xprienc with Indians.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
olawhizzy:

India man? tank God u run, av bad xprienc with Indians.
Lol! I am usually afraid of them also. couple with the fact that I live with them here, and know how brutal they are. They simply like to slave and oppress people. Many good one among them though, I have some nice Indian lecturer here

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Iprofit: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
helenhotty:
Thanks, I got the files
you are welcome
Please bear with me i will still send others
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oga Venza I still remain loyal. A buyer just contact me about 2 hours ago and asked if i can write a brief email writing for him in 1 hour and i said yes but it could be up to 2 hours that he should order d gig and immediately he ordered and I have delivered this gig. shocked Thank U Boss.

In fact it was up to three persons with different request but i just have to quickly gabbled this one and keep others on holding.

For those who maybe asking how I have this opportunities, the secret to use that keyword package oga dropped here and do keyword research for your gig description either include all necessary keywords to your gig description for fiverr seo.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Iprofit:

Thank you bro and your Email?
Uwl. aleshsenior2000@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hspda: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nomeh17:
Oga Venza I still remain loyal. A buyer just contact me about 2 hours ago and asked if i can write a brief email writing for him in 1 hour and i said yes but it could be up to 2 hours that he should order d gig and immediately he ordered and I have delivered this gig. shocked Thank U Boss.

In fact it was up to three persons with different request but i just have to quickly gabbled this one and keep others on holding.

For those who maybe asking how I have this opportunities, the secret to use that keyword package oga dropped here and do keyword research for your gig description either include all necessary keywords to your gig description for fiverr seo.

Thanks for the latter aspect of your post. I wanna ask if you use a software for your writing or u write off hand. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by helenhotty: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Iprofit:
you are welcome

Please bear with me i will still send others
Waiting patiently! thanks so much.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
hspda:

Thanks for the latter aspect of your post. I wanna ask if you use a software for your writing or u write off hand. Thank you.

Email writing has no software o. I just follow venza guidelines here.

1) ask d buyer for his website site and product or service he want to promote.
2) u may also ask him what he actually want so that u can pass d info effectivelly.
3) do Google research on d product or service.
Then use this guide during writing:
- Greet d end user and introduce who u are ( d company) and product and service in few sentences.
Next paragraph
Write in details not much about d product or service.
Next paragraph
related d product to d need of d end user. Try to convince them to buy or subscribe as d case maybe.
Thank d end user for his time and tell him to contact you for further inquiry.

Insert the company' s address at strategic places, maybe one or two places.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na one hand I dey use to type o as I dey Lagos traffic. Grammar checkers take note
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nomeh17:

Email writing has no software o. I just follow venza guidelines here.

1) ask d buyer for his website site and product or service he want to promote.
2) u may also ask him what he actually want so that u can pass d info effectivelly.
3) do Google research on d product or service.
Then use this guide during writing:
- Greet d end user and introduce who u are ( d company) and product and service in few sentences.
Next paragraph
Write in details not much about d product or service.
Next paragraph
related d product to d need of d end user. Try to convince them to buy or subscribe as d case maybe.
Thank d end user for his time and tell him to contact you for further inquiry.

Insert the company' s address at strategic places, maybe one or two places.

hi bro. can you please send me the template work you recently delivered.. I'll really love to learn from it. thanks. i ll be expecting.. nollywoodmercyj at gmail . com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nomeh17:
Na one hand I dey use to type o as I dey Lagos traffic. Grammar checkers take note

I was actually checking out your grammar, my bad! I believe that's the best way to learn, especially if you are into article writing niche. I wasn't gonna bring it up, was only making the corrections on my mind. May I send you a pm if you don't mind?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
hey guys review my profile.

who can help me with reviews

https://www.fiverr.com/wikisandra/#!&page=1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Elxandre:

Not at all. I have a friend who speaks French fluently.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dguyindcorner(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Nomeh17:

Pls help post the link to the package, thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Oga Venza I sent email to U. Pls help me check it out. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 2:51am On Sep 01, 2016
dguyindcorner:

Pls help post the link to the package, thanks.

Oga I don't seem to understand. I don't have any link order than d info on this thread and by consulting oga them here. Just go thru d thread for vital info. Oga Venza and Emmyke are friendly and will be willing to help anyone here.
Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.