Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677260 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thanks, Sounds easy in a way. what kind of software do you use?
Adobe Audition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

Adobe Audition.

Alright....Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks @ Emmyk ..... Your contributions has been quite ENCOURAGING. Please keep it up. grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
pasydron:
Thanks @ Emmyk ..... Your contributions has been quite ENCOURAGING. Please keep it up. grin
God bless you too bruv. cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Alright....Thanks
Anytime. I uploaded it to my Dropbox account. If you don't mind, I'll share and give you the licence k e y.
Then download Video tutorials online. cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

Anytime. I uploaded it to my Dropbox account. If you don't mind, I'll share and give you the licence k e y.

Bro please, i do mind for the adobe audition raw file. Would you mind sharing with me? grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
favome:

In my gig I set it at 500+ with recommendations of 20 performing keywords though all my orders were through buyer request. The maximum I offer is 1000 keywords for $5.

In buyers request I work with the buyers demand but when buyer ask for 100 keywords in request, I offer him 300+

pls one more thing, after doing the research on Google AdWords na to download n sent to d client right?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

I can't wait bro...I really appreciate grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jrush(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg asap anybody who knows any site! abeg am chating with the buyer

I need a 500words article to be written and published it on a website with: DA 60+ Page Authority (PA): 65+ Trust Flow (TF): 35+ Citation Flow (CT): 45+ Google Page Rank (PR): 5+ Category: Health or healthcare section NOTE: please apply only if you are able to do this exactly as I want
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nomeh17:

Please u can read through this thread and gather little information. Oga said something about it here. Again u can just type in d Google email writing samples and click on both images and web content of d result. Thank u. U can still click around page 51 to d last page and see d little info guide I dropped somewhere d.

My system has surprisingly developed fault o

thanks bro. am sure you can still put me through how you succeeded doing your own.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nomeh17:

Hahaha grin Oga don give me assignment o.

Alright, when I am with my computer I will carry out the assignment as it may involve long text. I do better typing with computer than using phone.

please do bro on time. many are waiting to grab from you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

If the client says you shouldn't touch any part, and it should be exactly the way it is on YouTube, visit clipconverter.cc
Paste the YouTube link there, you set up some things like, the where it should start and finish, the quality you want and all, when all is set, click start, once done, download your file and send to client.

Alright boss, I'll give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Any one into traffic that can send 200000 YouTube views to my video for 5$ raise your hand
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
fasa199:
Any one into traffic that can send 200000 YouTube views to my video for 5$ raise your hand
fake traffic...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ladypinkky(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
please anyone with email extractor software help with the registration key
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
JohnieWalker:
fake traffic...

Bot yes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Beemhan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
thanks amilli guys for the input! you guys have been more than a blessing. anyways I just created an account a couple of days ago. please I'll really appreciate it if the ogas in the house can rate it for me, thanks in anticipation >> www.fiverr.com/mamiwrites
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Beemhan:
thanks amilli guys for the input! you guys have been more than a blessing. anyways I just created an account a couple of days ago. please I'll really appreciate it if the ogas in the house can rate it for me, thanks in anticipation >> www.fiverr.com/mamiwrites
as much as i like your profile (you be fine geh grin grin grin grin) I'll be honest with you.

if you are a seller and you need an article in yoruba, would you buy from a native yoruba person or a hausa person who went to school to study yoruba??

in other news, a naija profile for article is not recommended. cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
khassy:

as much as i like your profile (you be fine geh grin grin grin grin) I'll be honest with you.

if you are a seller and you need an article in yoruba, would you buy from a native yoruba person or a hausa person who went to school to study yoruba??

in other news, a naija profile for article is not recommended. cry cry cry cry
I disagree bro because I have seen an Indian seller with over 6k reviews
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

pls one more thing, after doing the research on Google AdWords na to download n sent to d client right?
you do the research with Google Keyword planner but make sure you use other tools to generate keywords because Google will not give you very long tail keywords.

You download the file then sort using average monthly search column and delete keywords that have less meaning before sending it to the client. make sure you attach a written note as a guide
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Do you use longtail or adword planner
I don't use longtail pro but I use other online tools with Google Keyword planner.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Beemhan:
You write well but your punctuations should be worked on. Your sentences are too long. Reduce them and create paragraphs and spacing. Check other sellers and you can learn from them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
favome:

I don't use longtail pro but I use other online tools with Google Keyword planner.

Cool, do you mind if I send you a pm?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Meklex:
First time I am getting a request from buyers request grin
Sign of good things to come

Hey man.... I start reading from the very first page of this thread since morning and I got to page 44 .... u are getting me confused seriously. Some are saying fiverr can ban for using buyers request page & you are saying you are making bucks with it? how? Why the discrepancies?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Porthos:

Hey man.... I start reading from the very first page of this thread since morning and I got to page 44 .... u are getting me confused seriously. Some are saying fiverr can ban for using buyers request page & you are saying you are making bucks with it? how? Why the discrepancies?
ignore what I said
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Meklex:
ignore what I said

just enlighten me about the buyers request page. I haven't use fiverr before & I just finished reading every single comment on this thread. If you can talk a little on it, I'll be glad....please man
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Porthos:

just enlighten me about the buyers request page. I haven't use fiverr before & I just finished reading every single comment on this thread. If you can talk a little on it, I'll be glad....please man
buyer's request is a page on fiverr where buyers order/request for what they need and sellers can bid on it after which the buyer can contact anyone he wants to do the job for him

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Emmyk post=49009267][/quote]

I've decided to move away from the fun/bizarre and logo/banner creating niche since am not yet good at creating/designing logos.
Now! I'll like to create new profile focusing on the following offers + how to accomplish them.
1. Proofreading & Editing - (software+manual editing)
2. Typing (PDF/images to word document) - (Software + manual editing)
3. Keyword research
4. Deliver Expired Tumblr blogs - (still learning..fast)
5. Writing. Am not really good when it comes to article writing but I have a plan. ( Scrapping deindexed articles from expired domains+Spin to make contents unique+proofreading & manual editing)
6. Extract Audio from videos (tapped from Emmyk 's idea) - (I can do this with tvc)
7. Translation, from Arabic to English - (A Muslim friend will do this for me)
8. I have 1million+ Plr articles in more than 10,000 niches.
9. I can as well use Virtual DJ flawlessly.
With all these, am I really good to go? Can I offer all these gigs with a single account?
Any advice/suggestions?
thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
@Geebehn, only you? Jesu Loluwa! shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

I can't wait bro...I really appreciate grin
Fingerprinter:

Bro please, i do mind for the adobe audition raw file. Would you mind sharing with me? grin
Check my profile for my email. I'll mail you the download link.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
geebehn:

I've decided to move away from the fun/bizarre and logo/banner creating niche since am not yet good at creating/designing logos.
Now! I'll like to create new profile focusing on the following offers + how to accomplish them.
1. Proofreading & Editing - (software+manual editing)
2. Typing (PDF/images to word document) - (Software + manual editing)
3. Keyword research
4. Deliver Expired Tumblr blogs - (still learning..fast)
5. Writing. Am not really good when it comes to article writing but I have a plan. ( Scrapping deindexed articles from expired domains+Spin to make contents unique+proofreading & manual editing)
6. Extract Audio from videos (tapped from Emmyk 's idea) - (I can do this with tvc)
7. Translation, from Arabic to English - (A Muslim friend will do this for me)
8. I have 1million+ Plr articles in more than 10,000 niches.
9. I can as well use Virtual DJ flawlessly.
With all these, am I really good to go? Can I offer all these gigs with a single account?
Any advice/suggestions?
thanks.

I think virtual DJ is the only one that is far from other. The remaining are somehow related except keyword research which is in digital marketing section. Two or three accounts should be enough with virtual DJ taking one separate account. I personally am afraid of ban that's y I stick to one account. But if you know how to play your card well, the sky is the limit

Regards
TABBAZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.