Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student (15710 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
"Success is no guess work, it's the product of practical engagement and test of principles. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives. This has led me to consistently defy my young age and challenge myself academically and intellectually to achieve record-breaking feats. To me, excellence belongs to those who strive to attain it and who are not afraid to compete at the highest levels against the very best in the world".

This was an excerpt of an e-mail written by Iheanatu-Geoffrey, a quintessential graduate of Law of Lagos State University to proudly announced his latest international award to the Vice Chancellor, Professor 'Lanre Fagbohun.

The award is the prestigious Oxford University Allen and Overy Best Student Prize in Corporate Finance Law for year 2016, "an award given to the overall best student (from amongst the Master in Law and Finance[MLF]and Magister Juris[MJUR] candidates), with most outstanding performance in the Corporate Finance Law, Examination at the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.

Geoffrey's award is by no means an easy feat. Apart from the fact that it was earned at one of the oldest and most prestigious Universities in the world, where academic standard is at its peak, Oxford University, it was achieved after a feisty intellectual competition among Fourty-Four(44) First Class brains from Thirty-Three(33) counties of the World.

The achievement has once again accentuated the world-class quality of teaching and research of the Lagos State University, and cemented the place of her graduates as some of the best in the world, an assertion succinctly put by Chinedu Geoffrey himself, thus : "I am very proud of my alma mater, Lagos State University especially LASULAWS, for equipping me with the requisite tools I needed for this global achievement. I strongly believe that the academic rigours in LASU adequately laid the foundation for the demanding intellectual program at the University of Oxford, culminating in this great success".

It is very much imperative to recall that, anAlumna of LASU, Romola Adeola earlier this year, at the age of 26 years became the youngest Ph.D holder in the 107year history of Centre of Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa.

https://reelquadry..com/2016/07/lasu-alumnus-emerges-oxford-universitys.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Main Source : Today's LASU official bulletin.

Cc : Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Fynestboi

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
LASU graduates are making waves across the best Universities in the world.

Below is a picture of a young LASU alumna who graduated from Harvard University with a distinction.

The second picture is that of Romola, who earlier this year emerged as the youngest(26years old) PhD holder in the University of Pretoria, South Africa(a University that is over 100years old).

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by dannyben5: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gud for him...see as e open teeth...

1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
The entrance to greatness. Where every dream can be achieved, provided there is hard work, endurance and sacrifices.

We are LASU, We are Proud!

Long Live Lagos State Government.
Long Live Lagos State University.

Long live Professor Olanrewaju Fagbohun, our indefatigable young Vice Chancellor.

God bless all members of the Staff.

God bless all GREATEST LASUITES across the world.

#PelumiAmbode.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Seun Fynestboi and other mods.. Let's have this on the front page to inspire other people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by AmbodOfLASU: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Cc olawalebabs Fynestboi Richiez lalasticlala Seun Ishilove and other great mods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Eleniyan15: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2016
He finished with a 2:1 yet one of the best
never underrate a lasuite with a 2:1

WE ARE LASU

WE ARE PROUD!!!!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmmm ....always repping grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Akinkunmi0777(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
HmmHmmHmm
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016

In High School...TOP 25% Scholarships poured in...First semester I was humiliated, almost dropped out...College is a different ball game and those girls don't help matter.

Soo many cute Nerds waiting to be exploited by my devious brain...God just lemme grab my 3.2/4.0 GPA, in fact I don't Care any paper that reads Aeronautical Engineering graduate will do

...Na Beg I dey beg...I no get Dream job but I know say with Dream Certificate man will be comfy
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by iStandWithIpob(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Thank God he graduated from LASU, a university funded by men (Tinubu & Fasola) and party (APC) his kindred hate with passion.

Congratulations Chinedu!!! Let them keep hating while others keep moving up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by anny268(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
lestat:
who cares about your not caring? Who ur care epp?

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Pad101: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
We are lasu and we are proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by obembet(f): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2016
just to check the name

14 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by MadCow1: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Meanwhile in UNIBEN,,,

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by pussyscrubber: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
MTCHEEW!!, IT IS FAKE!! DONT THINK IT IS REAL....RUSTED ROOF REGION AND PROPANGANDA..THAT WAS HOW THEY SAID UNCLE WOLE GOT 3RD CLASS HERE AND OT 1ST CLASS ABROAD!!!..WHY NOT GET IN NIGERIA HERE!!
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by bartho77(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2016
NCAN- CHINEDU IHEANATU
Our brother from the south east.
We are known for our academic prowess and unadulterated hardwork. I am not surprised.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2016
[size=15pt] congrat cheesy . [/size]
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Pavore9: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Why is he Igbo?

I am not pleased.

He is Igbo because that is what God wants for him!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Pad101: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
pussyscrubber:
MTCHEEW!!, IT IS FAKE!! DONT THINK IT IS REAL....RUSTED ROOF REGION AND PROPANGANDA..THAT WAS HOW THEY SAID UNCLE WOLE GOT 3RD CLASS HERE AND OT 1ST CLASS ABROAD!!!..WHY NOT GET IN NIGERIA HERE!!
if u cant, others will
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Pavore9:

He is Igbo because that is what God wants for him!

What do you know about "God"...Stick to farming
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by zanebaddo(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Umuchineke is at it again grin afonjaz and Dan fodios how market shocked

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Cornerstone001: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Wow, Nice one kiss
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Igbos again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by lasisi69(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
pussyscrubber:
okpo

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by bidaho: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
We too Sabi book
Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by peddy231(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Eleniyan15 post=47715470]He finished with a 2:2 yet one of the best
never underrate a lasuite with a 2:2

WE ARE LASU

WE ARE PROUD!!!!!!

[/quo
This info is so not true. He actually made 2.1 at Lasu and in the Nigerian Law School. He was in fact the second best graduating student in his set subject only to the lady that made a first class. From a lasulaw alumnus.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Iheanatu-Geoffrey Is Oxford University Best Finance Law Student by Odunharry(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2016
And of the greatest Lasuite oooooo.
Ever conscious Lasuite, Greatest gbagba, Greatest gbogbo.
Greatest shi won, Greatest le won.
Wo ni duro wo tan..

We are Lasu , We are proud.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Aaua { Adekunle Ajasin University, Akoko Akungba} Post Ume Coming Up / How To Prepare For Jamb, Post-utme And Others Using A Mobile Phone / How To Check NECO 2019 June/july Result With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.