Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women (1304 Views)

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2016
For over three years now i came back to Nigeria with what goes on around me talking about girls guys relationship believe me some of Nigerians guys lack moral when it comes to talking to girls. Unlike in Holland where guys feel free to express whatsoever they want, after all is not by force, if it doesn't work you go your way i go my way. Indeed here in Nigeria the story is different Nigerian guys could be
so annoying when it comes to asking women out. If you are a Nigerian, you will understand the word ‘toast’ as this is what most people can relate to in the society. Haven said that lets take a look at weird styles Nigerian guys use while toasting women, and like i said early i still believe this is because they have refused to step up and man up.

After all nowadays the youths have completely refute to be men. Virtually all the ‘scopes’ and ‘formats’ they use have been known by ladies who get turned off as soon as they do any of those things. In this piece, we would be looking at the things Nigerian guys say while trying to toast women. We are sure you must have met some of these annoying guys who follow this guide when it is time to ask women out. Most men in Nigeria follow this pattern when they want to approach women they like. Find below some of the annoying things Nigerian guys do while trying to toast women:

1. ‘My babe my sister’ Lol....... Oh no. Nigerian guys do know how to burst one’s bubbles with their introductory statement. They have a way of calling you while trying to talk to you. It would be super nice for them to go poetic when trying to talk to women. Some have failed in this area though as they crammed someone else’s lines and got stuck in between. This phrase is usually preceded by whistling. They leave the women wondering who their sisters are.

2. Where is your base? or I have being seeing you around here. or is like we have met before (vigilant element only concern with women). Nigerian guys can be so ridiculous with the foolish questions they ask women. It is so frustrating when they talk to women and they ask this question within two minutes of chatting the women up. What do they want to do with this information by the way? I still can tell.

3. Are you not Folake or Sorry Ngozi i mean? You look familiar This is very annoying, every lady they walk up to is always looking familiar. This is their primitive way of striking a conversation. And when they think they are smart by trying to guess the ladies’ names, it pisses the ladies off the more. What is wrong in walking up to women and being straight? Must they always follow this archaic guide? Just can tell.

4. Can I have your phone number? some will even add please ''(with Angelic voice) And after wasting your time for some minutes, some Nigerian guys feel it is normal for you to exchange contacts. What for? Anyways, some ladies are mild and may break the rule of not dropping their phone numbers at first meeting or simple giving you fake one.

5. What are you doing? After giving your phone number to some of these guys, you will have to put up with some of the annoying things they would be saying to you over the phone. This is their supposed way of showing love and care! They would keeping calling your phone to ask you annoying questions like this. They naturally assume it is their right to know what you are up to.

6. Have you eaten? Why do Nigerian guys call to ask this question when they know they do not have any plan for the ladies in that aspect? Ladies find it irritating when they hear this including me. If you claim to be mild and answer this question, you will go on to tell them what food you ate and who made it.

7. What are you wearing? It is extremely annoying when Nigerian guys ask this question. They do not know how to play their cards right and end up asking the wrong questions. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wit follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/some-annoying-phrase-nigerian-men-use.html

1 Share

Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Go back to Holland swirri..Their men get nice punchlines undecided
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2016
op, you need a good slap... relocate to Togo!!
Those guys can toast...
Vigil continues...
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by naniawini(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by kirchofff(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2016
OP if u get some stuffs on 'how to approach money' pls cc me.........

Cheers
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by Dotwillis1(m): 3:05am On Jul 20, 2016
either annoying or not, the lady will still spread her legs anyway undecided
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by legundarybeans(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2016
so how do you want to be 'toasted'? embarassed..................................later u wee say u did not see husbandddd
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2016
mtcheeeeew

when u clock 40yrs and unmarried., then you your eyes go clear "the lines doesn't matter "

1 Like

Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by KRISTON(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2016
speak for your self....other girls ain't complaining...one mans food is anoda mans poison
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by KRISTON(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2016
speak for your self....other girls ain't complaining... one mans food is anoda mans poison
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by Koyayikobeyiba: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Have I met you before?
Is you brother Paul?
Did you go to my school?
Cos I recognize you
Do you live next door?
Does your daddy play football? Are you related to Kazeem? Did you go to redeem?

1 Like

Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by rawpadgin(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2016
now everybody is a relationship expert
Re: Some Annoying Phrase Nigerian Men Use While Toasting Women by AssaultRiffle: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
Have I met you before?
Is you brother Paul?
Did you go to my school?
Cos I recognize you
Do you live next door?
Does your daddy play football? Are you related to Kazeem? Did you go to redeem?

Plagiarism Alert!!! Have some sense of shame will you?

Darkenrebel/Darkenedrabel, the midget darkenedbaboon! Do you still carry beef in your little frame.

It will weigh down your brittle bones and break you faster than e-fraud could ever do

(1) (Reply)

Questionable Question / Four-year Lust +18 (short Story) / Why Did You Start Supporting Your Favourite Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.