Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days (5352 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story / Islam: Fear Of Reprisals Makes Publisher Drop Hot Book On Mohammed's Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by abulbanaat(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Sleeky, yes Aisha was playing with dolls when she was around 6. She eventually became the Prophet’s wife when she was 9.

Don’t we have girls who play with dolls even while in the university?

Sleeky do not be ‘sleeky.’

and you have you stopped playing with dolls? If you have, when? Please we need your sincere answer.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
If a baby marries at age 9, you consider the man who married the baby to be sane? no sane man will marry a 9-year old baby.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Shola2009(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^exactly!!
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GEW: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
olabs and abusola what sayest thou on these evil matters?  where are the hajias to speak on behalf of these girls?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by muhsin(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
Salam,

Please abdulbanaat and all other Muslims concerned, do not make any further reply to this thread.

Thanks
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
Why are they running away . . . ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by abulbanaat(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
" And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness." [Q25:63]
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2009
@abulbanaat; that does not still explain why mohammed had carnal knowledge of a 9-year old baby, does it?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by sleek29(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

theres nothing wrong with a girl getting pregnant at that age when shes married,scientifically shes fit to get pregnant since shes menstruating,so what the fuss about,atleast shes not killing all her unborn babies via abortion,and fucking really hard without marriage blessings,if God does not want a girl to get pregnant early he would have made the menstration to start at18yrs old

is sex the only reason a man should marry a woman.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
sex is the one of the major reasons and companionship etc follows
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

sex is the one of the major reasons and companionship etc follows
with this comment,you have drawn back intelligent,independent islamic females by hundreds of years, in this day and age,how can anybody even think this way,knowing that you did not endure the same thing these girls/women endured who are born muslim your mouth can be free to dance yahoozee,sex and companionship might be the reason you are with your own boyfriend,but dont tag every female muslim with the same brush, in the alternative,show us proof of that in your book of confusion.

it is very sad that while you have not answered a single question which i have posed to you on gender inequality in islam,you come on here cursing like a fish wife.
what is the relationship of a 10/11/12 years olf british councill estate girl with christianity??
did she tell you that she is a christian or a member of any church??or you are one of those who believe anything oyinbo must be christian?? grin

uplawal:

theres nothing wrong with a girl getting pregnant at that age when shes married,scientifically shes fit to get pregnant since shes menstruating,so what the fuss about,atleast shes not killing all her unborn babies via abortion,and fucking really hard without marriage blessings,if God does not want a girl to get pregnant early he would have made the menstration to start at18yrs old
when i told you the other time,that you were never born again nor a good christian to start with,you disagreed with me,would a good christian be mouthing off words such as these in your comments??
"fucking very hard"
by the way,i hope you realise these babies wh are not yet women have a right to determine when they want to have sex?

have you heard of anything called the emotional strenght to handle that crucial time in the life of a girl/woman?? i.e an 11/12 years old girl having sex with a fully grown adult
did you lose your own virginity at the age of 13 years old??
have you seen the documentary shown on channel 4 tv on the effects this has had on the teenage girls?
please i beg you,always think deeply before you post comments,there are some comments which frankly are devoid of any sensible reasoning or though process,and the ones you have posted on tis thread are prime examples, dont think in an intelectually bovine manner,or be blindly supportive of a defficient or evil doctrine.

i fully understand your support of your islamic religion on other issues,that is fair and valid,and even though we might disagree,i respect you and the other's opinions,but making comments that these girls deserve what they got,really tells a lot about you and your though process,your mindset
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Do you know that the youngest mother was a less than 4 years old girl, whats ur palav
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
@GODSON,fool,is sex not one of the major reasons of marriage,what comes to every man mind before and immediately on wedding night,all those are xtians so dnt twist it,and its not only whites,even blacks,they mess irritably,disgustingly sef,

MARRY AND JUST MOPE ON UR WIFW LIKE MIRROR,SHE WILL JUST RUN GO
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by luvola(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
lmao
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

@GODSON,fool,is sex not one of the major reasons of marriage,what comes to every man mind before and immediately on wedding night,all those are xtians so dnt twist it,and its not only whites,even blacks,they mess irritably,disgustingly sef,

MARRY AND JUST MOPE ON your WIFW LIKE MIRROR,SHE WILL JUST RUN GO

Sorry if I may ask, but are you retarded?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
@michelin89, pls let me ask u too,are you that retarded? fool,what are u coming at,av u asked God why he made menstruation to start at early age of woman
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

MARRY AND JUST MOPE ON your WIFW LIKE MIRROR,SHE WILL JUST RUN GO
fool? lol if your expecting me to reply in kind,then im sorry im not a born again for mouth,so ill simply say it is well and GOD bless you,and open the eyes of your understanding,however i really love the way you are showing yourself up for a model islamic woman,at least people struggling to choose between islam and christianity willo hopefully read through this threads including your comments and make their decision on the strenght of your negative comments and insults,

i will ask you once again, are you with your boyfriend or husband on the basis of sex??please a simple yes or no will do without the insults, we are not in a motor park in oshodi.

i dont know the kind of men you r associating with,but if this is their mindset then i suggest you step up, because i for one dont carry thought of sex around my head when i can think of making money and being a sucess in life,and i am very sure there are millions of men like that n london too, its an advice.

again in reply to your last comment in upper case,are you getting married to be a sex machine or baby making machine or as a woman who is her husband's partner and companion?
michelin89:

Sorry if I may ask, but are you retarded?
the jury is still out on that,we r not sure if this is her personal opinion or that of an average islamic woman olabowale will clarify
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON2009,I LAUGH IN SHORTHANDDDDDDOOOO,so uve suddenly turned to a soldier in twinkling of an eye grin grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@GODSON2009,I LAUGH IN SHORTHANDDDDDDOOOO,so uve suddenly turned to a soldier in twinkling of an eye grin grin

^^ twinkling of an eye is Christian talk directly from the bible.

Just thought I should let you know so you can say some cleansing prayers as you don defile yourself with kemferi analogy.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON,just shoosh there,you peoples posts are worst when it comes to analysing them,u wanna prove that right?if anyone reads thru, its definately the truth they will hold on to not deception and hypocrisy of you people(xtians)
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@michelin89, pls let me ask u too,are you that retarded? fool,what are u coming at,av u asked God why he made menstruation to start at early age of woman

Bleep your god.

Boys start having erections at a tiny age, should grown up women also sleep with them?  
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON245AD,SEE PROPER KEFERI CALLING A BELIEVER KEFERI,MY DEFENDING MYSELF AND ISLAM DOES NOT MAKE ME A KEFERI,HOPE U KNOW THAT,WE ARE NOT HYPOCRITE LIKE U PEOPLE.MUSULUMI,OKI FI ORO SI ABE AHON,

LET ME ASK U QUESTION GODSON,IF AN ARMED ROBBER COMES TO UR HOUSE TO ROB AND RAPE UR WIFE WHAT WOULD U DO?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@GODSON,just shoosh there,you peoples posts are worst when it comes to analysing them,u wanna prove that right?if anyone reads thru, its definately the truth they will hold on to not deception and hypocrisy of you people(xtians)
ok i hear you,why dont you simply answet eh question then to clarify yourself,based on your comments which is there for the world to see,and for justifying the barbaric treatment of young girls,

is the relationship you have with your bf solely based on sex

whenever you get married,if you are not,will your expectations of marriage to an islamic man be as a babymaking machine,or as a sex machine??

i also asked you a question earlier which you refused to answer,

did you lose your own virginity when you turned 13 or started your menstruation??

i am sorry for the graphic nature of the questions,but it is important for us to know seeing as you are justifying the sad even posted here,
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON234AD,at your question,i was never a muslim before,and me and my boyfriend are not having sex until marriage,and in marriage hmmmmm,what will happen o,our first bed will definately break for the first weeks,then we replace it eachtime it breaks grin

ANSWER MY QUESTION TOO
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@GODSON245AD,SEE PROPER KEFERI CALLING A BELIEVER KEFERI,MY DEFENDING MYSELF AND ISLAM DOES NOT MAKE ME A KEFERI,HOPE U KNOW THAT,WE ARE NOT HYPOCRITE LIKE U PEOPLE.MUSULUMI,OKI FI ORO SI ABE AHON,

LET ME ASK U QUESTION GODSON,IF AN ARMED ROBBER COMES TO your HOUSE TO ROB AND RAPE your WIFE WHAT WOULD U DO?
it cannot happen because i pray and sanctify my surroundings every night before i sleep, prayer works, well anyone reading both our comments will know which one of us is exhibiting the traits of a truelly religious person, you have called people fool,being insensitive to the plight of an innocent 1w2 yrs old,you have used several unprintable words e.t.c and still reveling in it,my advice is for you to continue so that you can exhibit the characteristics of an islamic woman for all to see, im not complaining
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by luvola(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2009
lmao,
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON,WHATEVER GUY, IF U DNT WRITE IN A RUDE WAY I WONT REPLY BACK TO U,MUSULUMI OKIN START FIGHT,ITS ONE OF OUR DONTS,

AND BY THE WAY,WHAT DO U SANCTIFY UR SURROUNDINGS WITH,HOPE IS NOT THAT BLOOD U THINK O?IT DOES NOT WORK,EVEN IF U THINK IT WORKS,GUY ITS BEEN INCARNATED BY THE DEVIL SINCE TO DECEIVE YOU PEOPLE,SHIOO
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2009
@godson,back to the question,what if it happened,what would you do,and they also threaten to kill u,u berra answer me back,cos worst has happened to ur pastors o
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@GODSON234AD,at your question,i was never a muslim before,and me and my boyfriend are not having sex until marriage,and in marriage hmmmmm,what will happen o,our first bed will definately break for the first weeks,then we replace it eachtime it breaks ;d

ANSWER MY QUESTION TOO
well,you r a muslim now so it doesnt count, going by your bed breaking explanations correct me if i am wrong,the two thngs you are looking foward to in marriage is
1.bed breaking sexual exploits
finish,wow muslim women must be having a really nice time,

i answered your question,i am 1 million percent sure that as long as i am right with the lord,and my fire is still burning,no armed robber will ever come talk less of attempting to rape my wife, my dad's residence in ikeja has been there since 1973 and not once have we ever been robbed so prayer do work
uplawal:

@GODSON,WHATEVER GUY, IF U DNT WRITE IN A RUDE WAY I WONT REPLY BACK TO U,MUSULUMI OKIN START FIGHT,ITS ONE OF OUR DONTS,

AND BY THE WAY,WHAT DO U SANCTIFY your SURROUNDINGS WITH,HOPE IS NOT THAT BLOOD U THINK O?IT DOES NOT WORK,EVEN IF U THINK IT WORKS,GUY ITS BEEN INCARNATED BY THE DEVIL SINCE TO DECEIVE YOU PEOPLE,SHIOO
whatever??is that the answer to the question??

oh so i am rude now am i??i though you were saying there is nothing wrong in what the 12 years old girl was going through?
surely the girl must have felt the older man was being rude right?
at least you have a choice of not replying me anymore "for being rude"
because you are in your house,with your laptop or pc while the innocent 12 yrs old doesnt have the luxury of a laptop or computer or a western world where her rights are respected, this is the specific comment i was goading you to make,now you know how it feels like for the 12 years old, and what your islamic muslim men have done to her
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,back to the question,what if it happened,what would you do,and they also threaten to kill u,u berra answer me back,cos worst has happened to your pastors o
please i challenge you to show me one powerful and annointed man or woman of GOD who has had such situation happened to them, this is to show you that when the annointing is around,anything satanic will keep away, why dont you share the worse that has happened to them,i am challenging you and if you can come up with such then i will answer the question anyway you want me to
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON,U ARE NOT REAL MAN,WHO TOLD U IT CAN NOT HAPPEN,HOPE U KNOW THE WORST HAPPENED TO JOB IN THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN(AYUB),JUST ANSWER ME NOW OMO BABA ONILE NI IKEJA,AWA NAA AKO TI WA INSHA Allahu grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2009
@godson,but since u are not man enough to answer me (omo ikeja),pls incase it happen like play,like play,u have to fight back the robbers and kill them if ure opportuned or else if they kill u,u will jebi laye& jebi lorun,u will just waste danudanu,and dnt be bothered if u die in the process,thats if u fight sha,u wont be jugded on that cos u fought for ur right,mumu hes saying it wont happen to him,what if it happened?u will mope until they finish ur wife and give u AJEKUN of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Muslims Receive Guidance From Allah? / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims / Everybody Was Born A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.