Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days (5349 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story / Islam: Fear Of Reprisals Makes Publisher Drop Hot Book On Mohammed's Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
We all need to leave biases out of this issue before we can know where we all belong!
That is why I am urging all muslims to drop fanatism and discourage the practice of childbrides.

Back in those days none of us were there to know how rapid growth was then, i think we should all reason and think about time changes, changes in every aspect of life.In my mother's day marriage was about 13yrs or so but now things as really changed.We all know that  marriage at 9yrs now cant be really possible  but ages bit older than 9yrs due to changes in time
I dont think it is right to justify the actions of yesteryears that were based on ignorance. that mohammed ignorantly married a 9 year old should not be a justification for child brides. In this age, this practice is the leading cause of VVF among underaged girls in muslim dominated Northern Nigeria.

We all know that fornication and abortion is now the order of the day and to stop that early marriage is encouraged but it now depends on how  people abuse it.
95% of youths are guilty of fornication, even you and to avoid that one hav to marry if one cant abstain from sex.

I am not a youth, and married with three children, but the fact that you are guilty of fornication doesnt mean everybody is guilty of it.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
what a daft
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
alimah had made a comprehensive statement instead d stupid nezan keep turning a blind. sleek i dont blame u coz u re bird of d same feather
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by spikedcylinder: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
see them,atleast she is married,what about your sisters and brothers that are busy fucking hard to suit themselves even from 8,9, to 13,or dnt your people full there in sex video,little girls not even up to ten, a 9/10 yrs old boy will be saying hes proud being a dad,likewise a girl too,without marriage sef

At least she is married? You opine that its the least thing that can happen to a child giving birth to another child? Really?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2009
alimah had made a comprehensive statement instead d stupid nezan keep turning a blind

1. I dont like condoning insults from children. If you cant show respect and decorum, stop responding to my posts.

2. What is comprehensive about justifying practices of the dark ages with the modern age? The practice of childbrides, whether
then or today, will continue to be wrong, and a degradation of womanhood.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by muhsin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nezan:

1. I dont like condoning insults from children. If you cant show respect and decorum, stop responding to my posts.

2. What is comprehensive about justifying practices of the dark ages with the modern age? The practice of childbrides, whether
then or today, will continue to be wrong, and a degradation of womanhood.

I had just intended to peep through; not lon-in. But what Nezan says above captured my attention and arouse my interest to say some few words and disappear.

And thats the bold portion. As far as I know (and am damned sure everyone also knows), Nezan remains the only and only person creating nuisance; and thats by deploying insults not to an individual member but to our noble prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. Yet he's there shamelessly enough accusing Abuzola of rather being insultive and abusive. How unfair of you?

And to the mentioning of condoning; I in particular have been helplessly condoning this constant mocking of our beloved prophet by Nezan. I say Nezan again and again. Hmm. Thats after the sudden disappearance of his Masters. I know you know who and who I mean.

Please get more rationale when writing next time. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
And thats the bold portion. As far as I know (and am damned sure everyone also knows), Nezan remains the only and only person creating nuisance; and thats by deploying insults not to an individual member but to our noble prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. Yet he's there shamelessly enough accusing Abuzola of rather being insultive and abusive. How unfair of you?

How am I creating nuisance here? You bring up a topic, we argue it, you call Christ and Christians names, and you turn around to accuse me of beign a nuisance? Cant you people be honest for a moment?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
'this is because of that (evil) which your hands have sent before you. And certainly Allah is never unjust to His slaves' Quran 3:182
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
Jesus is the way . . . no one cometh to the Father except through Him!
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by ronkeenuf(f): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
Na Wa o! when will all you christians and other non muslims alike get busy with your 'religions' and let 'Islam for Muslims' thread be? well its in the Quran: NEVER. We get to discuss the same ol topic over and over and over again still you will only believe what you will. o ga o. Anyways, believe what you will and I'll believe what I will. To you is your way and to me is mine. Every one will answer to their actions on the day of judgement, its just so sickening to visist an Islamic thread to get me some soul food and all I get is you are so wrong and you are so right. Alhamdulilah, I still get to understand Islam better despite the pocknosing. So thanks anyways for getting my mind working on some crucial issues about my religion.

Salaamalaykum all my faithful muslim sisters and brothers in the house. Not to worry, e don better for us as we are muslims, the best of mankind, wink cool
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by reindeer: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola would have alloweed his little girl marry someone 50 years plus if it was about 1300 years ago, well i guess that sums it up, its an archaic,and i daresay prehistoric practice that has no place today.
And who said women were bigger at such ages back in the days?far from it! We know from reasearch that women have grown bigger at younger ages in RECENT times and not the other way round, so it would mean that Old Mo musta had for himself a pediatric age grade wifey, well since you guys say if it was a thousand years ago, meaning you wont allow it today then im ok.
Anyways BAD is BAD anyday so lets unite to save the future of Nigeria and say no to child marriages with its attendant problems
As they say, educate a woman, you educate a Generation.
It would be utterly impossible to educate a girl you marry off to an ageing man with worsening BPH grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2009
How old did yovr father marry ur mother ? Except if she is 'peskele meske'. This was about 50 years ago and how about 1,000 years ago, the reason why fornication is rampant is due to late marriage, both the men and women want to enter the place without license. Then why don't you marry early and save urself from fornication/masturbation and lewd .

'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2009
Walekum Salam ronkeenuf
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by reindeer: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
father 28, mother 25 as at the time of marriage.
Dont assume everyone has uneducated parents dear abuzola, it will be foolhardy to project your situation on others.
And you will agree those ages are/were not precocious for marriage.
You should encourage your kids to go to school and at least get a degree before contemplating marriage, its an institution for the matured and its not just physically.
Dont marry them off at 9 years to fifty year old men(in fact the old man no fit get im age marry ni? why must he take children with all the matured women in the world?)
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
It means ur pale and male don fornicate be dat, 23 years old and since 70 yrs ago ? Haha, you need to go and do DNA to confirm who ur real pale is. Don't take it as an insult o, its just an advice, shogbo
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
asalam aleikum

abuzola the cultic fornicating homosexual is still online? with Hot uplawal abi na down lawal no less.

hope she's got something on under the burka.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lmao

wetin happen tpia, figured you were cool with those two twits
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao

wetin happen tpia, figured you were cool with those two twits

and I thought you were uplawal's buddy?

I was having a little break from dealing with hostile aliens when I noticed abuzola and his lover are still cuckolding themselves and the other cultists.

[img]http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00023/will_smith_23101a.jpg[/img]

moderator: dont touch my post angry
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by reindeer: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola

i think you need to ask your parents what age people started schooling back in those days.If they know about it they'll tell you there were no kindergartens then so the average person was about 10! And for those who went to University College Ibadan, ask them what age they returned home from further studies in england after ibadan.
Pity the message of my last post was  lost on you, ill try and post in ' english language for beginners' next time.
But i understand your need to defend the obscene and retrogressive practice of child marriage, just send your girls to school i beg you. Save the world one more VVF case.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2009
buddy ke

It's our loving fight that got one of those threads locked.

cheesy

Cant believe someone is advocating the death of a CHILD because after all "she was married". slowpoke.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

buddy ke

It's our loving fight that got one of those threads locked.

cheesy

Cant believe someone is advocating the death of a CHILD because after all "she was married". slowpoke.

hope she isnt the so-called fiance aloy emeka keeps yapping about.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2009
@reindee- now i know why you argue blindly, go to Northern university and see for yourself, most of the hausa in school are married most especially the female, in ur dream is its impossible one to school when he is married then yo a joke, What a zombie. You can ask from muhsin or any northern pal for confirmation.

That does not stop or diminish our intelligence, Bukhari, yar'adua, babangida, abdul salam , abacha etc and many top northern governor and minister all marry at early age today its the northerner that are carrying the nation, we rule most and shall continue doing so, ur misconception is palatable and laughable

VVF:- According to radio deutche (Germany) hausa service, they said the reason why the vvf materialize and common in the north is because of absence of maternity health care, this women do not go to hospital when giving birth nor when pregnant for check up, when labour comes it will be tedious and cause delay, they will have to wait hours for a woman who knows how to bring the baby out.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2009
Most of the victim are from the rural area
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by muffins(f): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
That useless man that had the guts to marry a 12 year old girl should be thrown into jail. angry
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2009
VVF:- According to radio deutche (Germany) hausa service, they said the reason why the vvf materialize and common in the north is because of absence of maternity health care, this women do not go to hospital when giving birth nor when pregnant for check up, when labour comes it will be tedious and cause delay, they will have to wait hours for a woman who knows how to bring the baby out.
@abuzola; Please look at the bolded. The reason for the bolded is as a result of giving out babies as brides, or do you think it is only in the North that women give birth?
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by focused123(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2009
Afterall the Islamist are only following in the footstep of their Muhammed who married a 6 years old girl.

God have mercy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
@nezan, then why is it rare within the arabs ? Abeg go and sit down
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2009
^^ What are you yapping about? Is Yemen not arabic? I hope the OP referred to a child bride dying in Yemen after struggling to give birth for 3 day.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by focused123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
Muhammed married Aisha when she was 6 years old. so young in fact, that she brought with her, her toys.
This evidence alone shows that psychologically and socially, she was still a child. He consummated his 'marriage' with her at the age of nine years, when he was fifty three years old.

The waiting period of three years had to do with the fact that at that time Aisha had contracted a disease, whereby she temporarily lost her hair. It is not impossible that actually the 'disease' was due to the shock of the child being handed over to a much older person. Such psychological traumas can produce almost INSTANT side effects, such as loss of hair or even hair turning white.

There are so many adverse effect on a bride who have not even reached puberty being given away in marriage. This is because at this age she is not ready for marriage both physically, psychologically, physiologically and emotionally.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 5.235 Narrated by Aisha
That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.'

*** Muhammad started dreaming of Aisha when she was 1-3 years old. He wasted no time in fulfilling his desire in spite of the fact that the object of his lust was a mere child. Is it 'normal' for a man of 50+ who was already married, to dream of a union with a 1-3 year old baby girl? ***

God have mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
'verily, those who deny Our verses/revealation and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened and they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the mujrimun (polytheist, sinners).

Theirs will be a bed of Hell fire and over them coverings of Hell. Thus do We recompense The zalimun (wrongdoers, sinner)' Quran 7:40-41
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:57am On Oct 21, 2009

The waiting period of three years had to do with the fact that at that time Aisha had contracted a disease, whereby she temporarily lost her hair. It is not impossible that actually the 'disease' was due to the shock of the child being handed over to a much older person. Such psychological traumas can produce almost INSTANT side effects, such as loss of hair or even hair turning white.

ROFL. grin

You're terrible. lol
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by cooker: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2009
what is bad is bad, let us leave religion aside, how can a man 53 years old marry a 9 years old girl that is so bad, what does she know about life she has not even attain puberty stage at all.so let say she get married at 9 years old then get pregnant at the age of 11, how can she deliver the baby safely at that stage,do even know what matured women face in labour room talkless a small child .i don't think anyone here will like to give out their child in marriage at stage. that is to show that the pratice is so bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Sicknesses And Calamities Maybe Blessings For Us As Believers / Backbiting And Slander / How Do Muslims Receive Guidance From Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.