Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days (5351 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Struggling To Find Community: An Igbo Convert Story / Islam: Fear Of Reprisals Makes Publisher Drop Hot Book On Mohammed's Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,but since u are not man enough to answer me (omo ikeja),pls incase it happen like play,like play,u have to fight back the robbers and kill them if ure opportuned or else if they kill u,u will jebi laye& jebi lorun,u will just waste danudanu,and dnt be bothered if u die in the process,thats if u fight sha,u wont be jugded on that cos u fought for your right,mumu hes saying it wont happen to him,what if it happened?u will mope until they finish your wife and give u AJEKUN of her
again,i repeat that it can never happen,as large as nigeria is surely with the spate of robberies,you should be able to give me one example, ok let me give you a couple

im sure you have heard of pastor jt kalejaiye, the testimony is recorded hired killers came to his house,and by power of prayers with their own legs went back.
a pastor i know personally but would not like to disclose her name now,the lord showed her that armed robbers willl come but did not show her the time or day,when they came she was not expecting it and took her children and her and locked them up in her bedroomshe was praying and the armed robbers emptied their guns into the woodedn bedroom door but could not get in and left in frustration.

lets even now assume it happened,if you kill them,what is the connection of that with millitant jihad in islam?
armed robbers are coming into your house to invade your private space, islam is invading everyone's space,forcing people to be muslims or killing them,if anyone is the armed robber,it has to be the muslim who has come to steal and destroy what isnt theirs in the first place
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by olabowale(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2009
If there is a picture to explain hypocracy, Godson2009 will win hands down. I have read his posts and I find it a distasteful thing; he could not insult a muslim woman, but he enjoyed lying against and insulting Allah (Olorun in yoruba) and His Messenger (AS). Is Godson2009 a man to be trusted? No!

And Uplawal have not said anything about sex, and only a foolish african, indeed nigerians will say that sex and making children are not the greatestest of attached values associated to marriage! If you are not married, then ask those in your life who are married! In my youth, the parents will tilekun gboin gboin when they want to have sex, and in the dead of night when the parents part of the house is busy with some confusing noise (lol)  and every where else is quite, soon as you reach the sexual age (like my present age; lol), you will know why there was such noise in the days gone by in papa and mama side of the house! Godson will claim youth, while he tailgates every Lara and Kemi and Ngozi and Sharon in England, he will play Mr. innocent right here.

I am not even interested in defining the age of Aisha, but at my age, a woman is anyone who is sexually matured and can handle the duries of wife and marriage! I will marry an 18 year old woman; I did not call her girl. And if I had lived 1400 years ago, I will not mind marrying a woman whose age at that time corresponds to today's america's 18 years old woman.

In NYC which I know well, white and blak and spanish and asiatic people boys and girls are having babies and its a common thing at 14 or even 13! Whats your problem and thats 2009, so consider whats happening in 600 way back then?!

Ose o jare Uplawal for teaching these people, lying men and women the truth about birds and bees and humans. May Allah reward you for your effort. Why they are born again, and again, and again,they become deluded, even the more.

Tpia, abi mo paro ni? Obinrin to ba ye ko loko oni lati loko. Okunrin to ba ye ko laya oni lati laya. Abi Godson the apon to nikon sun: She igbadun aye ni yen ni? Yet he comes from wealth and is not that he is spending his earning on mom and dad, so why is he afraid of being married unless he his a darn skirt chaser; and nightcap capper! LOL>
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by luvola(m): 12:57am On Oct 10, 2009
scores na 5 - 5 . una no go kil pesin here. lmao
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2009
ORO TANI KI BABA MAGBO BABA NAA LO KUKU PARI E,

@Alhaji,xtianity has made them mumu,they dnt know how to fight for their right, i was like that before until i turned a muslim,now i know its my humble right to fight for what belongs to me legally,instead of looking like a mumu,at the matter of fact jesus gan was never a dummy,like the way they painted him to be in the bible
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2009
i obviously know that my alhaji olabowale will never leave us alone grin grin grin grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2009
@godson omo ikeja,go marry and stop being lonely,sex is not something u joke with,its natural we all feel it,thats why GOD put it there in the QURAN for us to marry early so we dnt commit fornication,and mind u,if ure truely chaste,GOD will not only bless u,but will also bless u with a good wife or hubby,and other goodthings,so that u dnt end up blaiming HIM for telling you to marry young grin grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by olabowale(m): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2009
@Godson2009:  #64 on: Today at 12:52:25 AM »  
again,i repeat that it can never happen,as large as nigeria is surely with the spate of robberies,you should be able to give me one example, ok let me give you a couple

im sure you have heard of pastor jt kalejaiye, the testimony is recorded hired killers came to his house,and by power of prayers with their own legs went back.[/b]a [b]pastor i know personally but would not like to disclose her name now,the lord showed her that armed robbers willl come but did not show her the time or day,when they came she was not expecting it and took her children and her and locked them up in her bedroomshe was praying and the armed robbers emptied their guns into the woodedn bedroom door but could not get in and left in frustration.

lets even now assume it happened,if you kill them,what is the connection of that with millitant jihad in islam?
armed robbers are coming into your house to invade your private space, islam is invading everyone's space,forcing people to be muslims or killing them,if anyone is the armed robber,it has to be the muslim who has come to steal and destroy what isnt theirs in the first place.
Am just thinking to myself but my voice kinda went aloud: Wy didnt Jesus of the Bible have the same positive result as Kalejaiye? kalejaiye prayed and was not killed, but Jesus prayed and the christians say that he was killed!

Now who is more important to God, and why was one prayer rejected and the other accepted? Could it be that one of them is a sinner?

Dont mind me, am just thinking to myself! But i have many questions on this matter alone. I wonder why the Jewish killers didnt leave Jesus and disciples in frustration, like what happened to the lady Pastor who spoke to Christian God, instead of him being a Christian God or one of the Gods getting caught up in Jewish death plan? He died didnt he? Why, Why, Why?

May Allah forgive me for all my discretions and may Allah forgive all my Muslim brothers and sisters (Amin).
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by sandas: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2009
a lot of people said that 9 is matured enough for marriage, i don't think so at all,let say a girl marry at the age of 9 get pregnant at the age of 10, don't u know it is a big trauma do u know what is called labour pains how can a girl of 9 experience that kind of pain and not be traumatized well i don't think it is good idea for girls to marry early,i don't any sensible person will allow his or her daughters to get married at that tender age
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 3:13am On Oct 10, 2009
olabowale:

If there is a picture to explain hypocracy, Godson2009 will win hands down. I have read his posts and I find it a distasteful thing; he could not insult a muslim woman, but he enjoyed lying against and insulting Allah (Olorun in yoruba) and His Messenger (AS). Is Godson2009 a man to be trusted? No!

before i know what to say,are ou equating uplawal with your own allah??let me know if you are thanks,
olabowale:

And Uplawal have not said anything about sex, and only a foolish african, indeed nigerians will say that sex and making children are not the greatestest of attached values associated to marriage! If you are not married, then ask those in your life who are married! In my youth, the parents will tilekun gboin gboin when they want to have sex, and in the dead of night when the parents part of the house is busy with some confusing noise (lol) and every where else is quite, soon as you reach the sexual age (like my present age; lol), you will know why there was such noise in the days gone by in papa and mama side of the house! Godson will claim youth, while he tailgates every Lara and Kemi and Ngozi and Sharon in England, he will play Mr. innocent right here.
in your haste to defend your new convert,you have failed to read her comments on the thread before replying, for an old man that is very unbecoming of you sire, now go back and read all her comments.
like i was asking uplawal,is sex and childbirth the only thing she is looking foward to in marriage?simple

olabowale:

I am not even interested in defining the age of Aisha, but at my age, a woman is anyone who is sexually matured and can handle the duries of wife and marriage! I will marry an 18 year old woman; I did not call her girl. And if I had lived 1400 years ago, I will not mind marrying a woman whose age at that time corresponds to today's america's 18 years old woman.
thank GOD you said 1400 years ago,even though i still believe your prophet was an un ashmed pedophile, what excuse will you adduce for your brothers marrying 9 yrs old and 12 years old in the present day and age then? 12 years old is a very far cry from the 18 years old, your sister uplawal said marrying babies is justified as long as she is experiencing menstruation,again read her comments before rushing to defend
olabowale:

In NYC which I know well, white and blak and spanish and asiatic people boys and girls are having babies and its a common thing at 14 or even 13! Whats your problem and thats 2009, so consider whats happening in 600 way back then?!
so is christianity to blame for that??like your sister uplawal asserted?
besides note that these girls have a choice to do what they choose with their life,is that enough justification to force a 12 years old,who often times has not even had the proper food and drugs to develop fully like the fat american girls??
maybe we should start by locking your pre teen daughter in a room,with one of these paedophiles as you dont see anything wrong with it,hence subjecting your daughter to it would not be a bad thing
olabowale:

Ose o jare Uplawal for teaching these people, lying men and women the truth about birds and bees and humans. May Allah reward you for your effort. Why they are born again, and again, and again,they become deluded, even the more.
in other words uplawal's justification of the tragic death of the 12 years old is in line with islam?wow uplaway keep up the good work o
olabowale:

Tpia, abi mo paro ni? Obinrin to ba ye ko loko oni lati loko. Okunrin to ba ye ko laya oni lati laya. Abi Godson the apon to nikon sun: She igbadun aye ni yen ni? Yet he comes from wealth and is not that he is spending his earning on mom and dad, so why is he afraid of being married unless he his a darn skirt chaser; and nightcap capper! LOL>
i have no idea how you arrived at your conclusions on a total stranger you have never seen before,for all you know i might be in a cyber cafe in ketu or ipaja right now, as for marriage,we dont rush and jump into marriage like you muslims because we only get to choose once,and its for life unlike you who dont respect the hallowed institution of marriage hence will collect women as long as possible
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
@GODSON,AM NOT SAYING ITS FINE THAT THE 12YRS OLD GIRL DIED,BUT IT COULD HAPPEN TO ADULT TOO,ITS NOT AS A RESULT COS SHES SMALL,SHES ALREADY MADE TO BE A WOMAN AND MUM TO BE RIGHT FROM THE DAY SHE START MENSES,IF IS GONNA KILL PEOPLE GOD WILL SHIFT IT TO 18YRS,

AS TO UR XTIAN MARRIAGE,EVEN IN THE QURAN GOD HATE DIVORSE,BUT THEIR ARE CONDITIONS TO DIVORCE UR WIFE, NOT LIKE XTIANITY EVEN IF THEY EXPERIENCING HELL THEY WILL STILL STICK TO THE MARRIAGE,EVEN IF LIFE IS AT STAKE,THEY WILL STILL STICK THERE, ITS TOTAL BONDAGE,AND THATS WHAT XTIANITY HAS MADE YOU TO BE,
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by abulbanaat(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
GODSON, how are you? It has been three days. Anyway I just feel like tellin u that I have a message for you in my that thread, remember it go there and check and tell me how you feel.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by reindeer: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2009
I have only one question for all those defending the act here

If you have a 9year old 'matured' girl who desires to marry an above 50yrs man, will you allow her?

please no long stories, simple yes or no answers.
Your answer will show us just how sincere you are being with your response to this issue.
cos really its heartbreaking.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by olabowale(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2009
@reindeer: Did you ask the Pigmies this question, where the life expectancy is barely over 40 years or less? Have you retroactively went back 1400 years ago and ponder on this question you asked for that time?

In my time, in Nigeria, a 17 year old is matured and a man or woman. 80 years ago in New York City, my friend, brother Jabir's grand parents married at 13 or 12! Now consider Europe 500 years ago. Or consider your tribe in Nigeria before 1900? Now go back to the Jews, who today age 13 is still the age of maturity! So whats your question, again? Lol.

If I lived 1400 years ago, yes because it was the order of the day, since no one raised an eyebrow, or batted an eye!
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2009
and is that the situation in yemen in 2009
is their life expectancy in the northern naija 40 years as well
uplawal:

@GODSON,AM NOT SAYING ITS FINE THAT THE 12YRS OLD GIRL DIED,BUT IT COULD HAPPEN TO ADULT TOO,ITS NOT AS A RESULT COS SHES SMALL,SHES ALREADY MADE TO BE A WOMAN AND MUM TO BE RIGHT FROM THE DAY SHE START MENSES,IF IS GONNA KILL PEOPLE GOD WILL SHIFT IT TO 18YRS,
i am heaving a sight of relief,cause i was starting to be scared of you, however the fact that a girl has started her menses does not make her a woman, have you not seen children as in 6,7,8 years old with budding breasts?especially in the western world?
that does not mean they are ready for sex,giving birth e.t.c
uplawal:

AS TO your XTIAN MARRIAGE,EVEN IN THE QURAN GOD HATE DIVORSE,BUT THEIR ARE CONDITIONS TO DIVORCE your WIFE, NOT LIKE XTIANITY EVEN IF THEY EXPERIENCING HELL THEY WILL STILL STICK TO THE MARRIAGE,EVEN IF LIFE IS AT STAKE,THEY WILL STILL STICK THERE, ITS TOTAL BONDAGE,AND THATS WHAT XTIANITY HAS MADE YOU TO BE,
you can divorce a woman in the quran by saying it 3 times abi?
btw go and read abulnaab's comment on his thread,he has admitted that a man has the right to cane a woman with koboko according to the quran
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by sandas: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2009
i don't think a husband has the right to cane his wife is she an animal or a copanion i just don't understand why u should cane a fellow human like u because she is your wife and she did something wrong,what about if the person daughters gets married and she is been canned by her husband how will the father or mother of the girl feel
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by littleb(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2009
GODSON2009:

and is that the situation in yemen in 2009
is their life expectancy in the northern naija 40 years as welli am heaving a sight of relief,cause i was starting to be scared of you, however the fact that a girl has started her menses does not make her a woman, have you not seen children as in 6,7,8 years old with budding breasts?especially in the western world?
that does not mean they are ready for sex,giving birth e.t.c
It is a proven fact that child marriage is common at medieval times and there was no objection to it. It was a norm in the society, marrying age is not divine, it only when someone is mature. Even, there is evidence that jesus mother gave birth at the age of 12, some differ it was 14 and so many girls after her. Aisha was reported married off at 9 while some report differ in her age, and it was obvious that there was no societal objection to the marriage. I have witness girls married off at the age of 13-14 in nigeria not because of thier belief in one religious tradition. Many century ago occurrences we are criticising, even we were to be amongst them we would experience the same, when life then was just only survival of the fittest. I wish you read the history of yoruba belief on 'Abiku' and justapose their belief with the advent of western medical aid. I think you may understand more.

If medically reported that there should be age recommendation for girls due to unforeseen calamity, fine, I think we can apply wisdom in doing that. The girl reportedly died was not explicitly due to young age, I read it there was no adequate medical attention, it could have happen to 30yrs old woman. May almighty God guide us.

GODSON2009:

you can divorce a woman in the quran by saying it 3 times abi?
I wish you present what you understand by divorce three times. There are lot of traditions which people practice. Islam just came to put prescription and moderate it. Now tell me, how many times can you fight your friend before he seized to be your friend? as much as Allah hate divorce, which was affirmed that the His throne shaken whenever the issue of divorce came in between a couple, yet he permit it, and there is provision to unite together again, if later we recognise our mistakes and we can correct it. If this happened three times, there is no problem. then, why criticizing it, is it not prescription for us not be wayward and jeorpadise our wordly affairs.

GODSON2009:

btw go and read abulnaab's comment on his thread,he has admitted that a man has the right to cane a woman with koboko according to the quran

Read verse the verse as bolded below:

Quran 4:34
YUSUF ALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

There many things we can't question God. He placed Man higher in rank over woman on matrimonial life and He defined several rules on them both regarding each one's responsibilities. Do we accuse God why should women feel pain during pregnancy and delivery time?Out of this, some women in western world prefer to be operated during delivery. A man can beat her wife as the last resort. Such beating never meant to hurt her physically. It is agreed upon how it should be. I am a Muslim and I never beat my wife once, though we have some differences attimes.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2009
'and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
littleb:

It is a proven fact that child marriage is common at medieval times and there was no objection to it. It was a norm in the society, marrying age is not divine, it only when someone is mature. Even, there is evidence that jesus mother gave birth at the age of 12, some differ it was 14 and so many girls after her. Aisha was reported married off at 9 while some report differ in her age, and it was obvious that there was no societal objection to the marriage. I have witness girls married off at the age of 13-14 in nigeria not because of thier belief in one religious tradition. Many century ago occurrences we are criticising, even we were to be amongst them we would experience the same, when life then was just only survival of the fittest. I wish you read the history of yoruba belief on 'Abiku' and justapose their belief with the advent of western medical aid. I think you may understand more.
why is it that you muslims always have to validate yourselves with one portion or the other of either the bible or christianity,we are talking of mohammad a 52 yrs old who married a 6 years old and you are attaching mary mother of jesus, she did not give birth at 12,if she did show me where in the bible,like i said are we in the medieval age,so what is the justification for the modern day child marriage??
besides hope you realise that a girl of 9 years old has no say or options on if she wants to marry a man or not,unless you are now telling me now that 9 yrs old islamic girls grow faster than other girls
littleb:

If medically reported that there should be age recommendation for girls due to unforeseen calamity, fine, I think we can apply wisdom in doing that. The girl reportedly died was not explicitly due to young age, I read it there was no adequate medical attention, it could have happen to 30yrs old woman. May almighty God guide us.
I wish you present what you understand by divorce three times. There are lot of traditions which people practice. Islam just came to put prescription and moderate it. Now tell me, how many times can you fight your friend before he seized to be your friend? as much as Allah hate divorce, which was affirmed that the His throne shaken whenever the issue of divorce came in between a couple, yet he permit it, and there is provision to unite together again, if later we recognise our mistakes and we can correct it. If this happened three times, there is no problem. then, why criticizing it, is it not prescription for us not be wayward and jeorpadise our wordly affairs.
thank GOD you agree with the fact that children shuld not be married off, well that is the crux of the matter,she died because of her age at childbirth sire, have you not heard of vvf which is like a vaginal tear that happens when young girls who are not ready for children are forced to give birth??
the girl's vagina has a parmanent tear and they cant pee normally i will post some pictures so you will have an idea
Read verse the verse as bolded below:
littleb:

Quran 4:34
YUSUF ALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

so even allah believes men have more power both intellectually and physically than women, wow grin
littleb:

There many things we can't question God. He placed Man higher in rank over woman on matrimonial life and He defined several rules on them both regarding each one's responsibilities. Do we accuse God why should women feel pain during pregnancy and delivery time?Out of this, some women in western world prefer to be operated during delivery. A man can beat her wife as the last resort. Such beating never meant to hurt her physically. It is agreed upon how it should be. I am a Muslim and I never beat my wife once, though we have some differences attimes.
yes but it is really baffling why your own god or allah will prescribe beatings for disobedient women,are they cattle or objects??
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2009
In Africa, some two million women have VVF or Vesico Vaginal Fistula, a condition caused by prolonged labour. According to Dr. Kees Waaldijk, a Dutch doctor, "these women are shunned even more than lepers."
Dr. Kees Waaldijk is a Dutch physician who has worked for the past two decades in northern Nigeria treating women who suffer from Vesico Vaginal Fistula or VVF. It is a condition caused by prolonged labour: the infant's skull compresses the soft tissues of the woman's vagina against her pelvic bones, thereby cutting off the blood supply. If the condition lasts for longer than three hours, the tissues will die and a hole will be created between the vagina and the bladder or the intestines. As a result, the woman will not be able to control her urine or feces. The baby often dies and so does the mother. But if she survives, she will constantly leak urine or feces.

The condition was prevalent in North America and Europe until the mid-20th century. In fact, there was a hospital in New York City specialized in treating fistula patients.

VVF is a condition that today affects between 1.5 to 2 million women across Africa. Of every thousand women who delivers a baby, 2 to 5 get a fistula in the process. With the continent’s high population growth rates, the number is increasing rapidly. It’s most common during the first pregnancy, and the social consequences are always devastating. The women are rejected by their husbands, families and fellow villagers and many flee to the city where they wind up in prostitution.

The colorful Dutch physician, who prefers to be known as Dr. Kees, has treated over 15,000 women and is also training dozens of African physicians to help them treat these women.

Dr. Kees still remembers the case of a 65-year-old woman who got a fistula when she was 15, so she had been leaking urine for 50 years. "It was not a difficult fistula," says Dr. Waaldijk, "and in 15 minutes I was able to heal her. She became very angry. She said, 'nobody told me it could be repaired, so I wasted 50 years of my life
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
@godson,fool, even in the olympics,do they put women and men to do the same race,or do a woman do building job,or do a woman work in oil grill,u talk like a lunatic sometimes
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,fool, even in the olympics,do they put women and men to do the same race,or do a woman do building job,or do a woman work in oil grill,u talk like a lunatic sometimes
my beautiful sister,your name calling and insultive antics on here must surely be a reflection of your real life personae, havnt you heard that a lady does not curse?
let me just clarify with some questions,
1.do you agree with the quran that women are less intelligent and are to be beaten like mules and cattles who are disobedient?

2.do you agree from your comments that you as a woman are less than the man?

remember i posted this same assertion that olabowale said was not true,before i posted the quranic verses which inferred to it
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
'and even if We had sent down to you (O muhammad) a message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said,' this is nothing but pure magic' Quran 6:7
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by abulbanaat(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
"Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even, after the truth (that Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allâh's Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allâh brings His Command. Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things." [Q2: 109]
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by abulbanaat(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
"Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even, after the truth (that Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allâh's Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allâh brings His Command. Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things." [Q2: 109]
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by reindeer: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
So i dont get a strightforward answer from the defenders of this despicable act of child marriages.

Alhaji, im not asking the pigs or pigmies im asking you:

WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR 'MATURED' 9YEAR OLD DAUGHTER GET MARRIED IF SHE SO DESIRES, ESPECIALLY TO A 50YEAR OLD??

The question goes for the rest of the lot too, will you allow it?and to the females,look back at what/how you were at age 9 and will you be happy if your parents had married you off at 9 years old?

ANSWER YES OR NO PLEASE
EXCEPT OF COURSE ALL YOUR ANSWERS HAVE BEEN JUST PLAIN HYPOCRISY.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
they wont give you a straight answer,its not really their fault so dont hold it against them, it is the randy 52 yrs old paedo who is making it really difficult for them to defend him,
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2009
If it were 1,400 years ago then 'Yes'. Sir olabowale had answered you before. I don't blame u

'and he whom Allah guides, he is led aright, but he whom He sends astray, for such you will find no helper/protector besides Him and We shall gather them together on the Day of resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf, their abode will be hell, whenever it abates, We shall increase for them the fierceness of the fire' ' Quran 17:97
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
My heart goes out to the countless number of muslim babybrides, suffering of VVF in Northern Nigeria. I believe olabowale will give a thought to this bullshit if his daughter were given out as a babybride and had developed VVF on childbirth.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by GODSON2009(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
sheik number 1 olabowale doesnt joke with his own children,he even said as much when i asked him when his 26 yrs old will be getting married that the guy has better things to worry about,so uplawal all your gra gra is for nothing,lose hope!!
so if you think he will allow any old man to marry his teenage daughter,that is a big joke, im suprised that he does not see anything wrong in marrying other people's daughters when he is protecting his own son from getting married early, no wonder yoruba ppl said one only sends a slave some dirty errands not your own grin
Abuzola:

If it were 1,400 years ago then 'Yes'. Sir olabowale had answered you before. I don't blame u
so what about your elder brothers and uncles doping such in this day and age??
i laugh in shorthand grin
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Abuzola(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
No one is doing it this days, is just that u are deceived by media own by ur co cross worshipper
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by Nezan(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2009
muslims should abandon fanatism and start preaching about the dangers of child brides and the consequences, especially VVF. It is not something I will wish my enemy.
Re: Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days by alimat2(f): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
We all need to leave biases out of this issue before we can know where we all belong!
Back in those days none of us were there to know how rapid growth was then, i think we should all reason and think about time changes, changes in every aspect of life.In my mother's day marriage was about 13yrs or so but now things as really changed.We all know that marriage at 9yrs now cant be really possible but ages bit older than 9yrs due to changes in time

We all know that fornication and abortion is now the order of the day and to stop that early marriage is encouraged but it now depends on how people abuse it.
95% of youths are guilty of fornication, even you and to avoid that one hav to marry if one cant abstain from sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Backbiting And Slander / How Do Muslims Receive Guidance From Allah? / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.