Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply (686 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting / Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
I saw this on facebook and i decided to share.

Re: Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by Ranchhoddas: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2016
I dey come
Re: Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by divinehand2003(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Poor bible students ni
Re: Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by Cope1(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Fear Nigerians and their question answering capability
Re: Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by tempem: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerians got no chill...they don't reharse answer... Drop question, and carry the answer.. .. And this era of no light, which freezer go cool am? wink cheesy grin
Re: Man Asks Question About Solomon And Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
I love Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

One Church In Portharcourt / Homegistmassive Crowd Rush To St Augustine's Church,after News Of Bleeding Cruci / Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.