Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year (34534 Views)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by princillia(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by mzjaney(f): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin
tempem:
What's then the point? grin grin grin

The point is he sha follow him mates graduate.

Even if na ordinary pass. grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by KvngE(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Come on! Stop stealing from zikoko.com
It's not fair to them.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin Number 4, 6, 11 and 12 killed me..... gosh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy OP nice one bro
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by HDee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
13. When you haven’t finished enjoying freedom and they bring up masters.

funny shit_ cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by HDee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
15. When you remember that you’ll soon have to get a real job

I’m not ready to start adulting.
Nothing but the reality... cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by AngelZee: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
So true. I so can relate.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by nams77: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
those guys in the 4th picture, the guy in the middle with the shining suit, is he voltron or iron man undecidedthose guys in the 4th picture, the guy in the middle with the shining suit, is he voltron or iron man
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Princepoint(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
tempem:
What's then the point? grin grin grin
Ko ye wa oh
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by great664(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:
That number 10 ehncheesy, as far as your parents are alive, Omo, you must snap that picture with them nd your graduation gowncheesycheesy
Don't generalize its not a Must...
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by abike12(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
7. You, giving your parents your certificate after they forced you to do Engineering:

lmao!
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by zobbyG: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
;DNo 3 .....
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Layooluwa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
great664:
Don't generalize its not a Must...
well everyone is entitled to their opinionsmiley. Meanwhile who are you voting for Mr.Nairaland?
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Blessograo(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
How they be in church

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Stbottle(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

Exactly what i am suffering..infact i am starting next month
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by great664(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:

well everyone is entitled to their opinionsmiley. Meanwhile who are you voting for Mr.Nairaland?
Remind me what the last Mr NL did or the fun in it that will make me vote? Sorry I nor dey visit romance section

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by seunny4lif(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

Jesu grin grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Layooluwa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
great664:
Remind me what the last Mr NL did or the fun in it that will make me vote? Sorry I nor dey visit romance section
Mr.Nairaland is not limited to romance section you know, it cuts across all other sections. Don't you think it's high time we join hands and vote in somebody that will make an impact as the next Mr.Nairaland?smiley.
Am begging you to vote for fynestboi in the coming election nd you won't regret it. What do you say?smiley
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by okikiosibodu(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
When you are asked about your experience in the University

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by blackbartee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
you so on point OP.....

grin grin grin grin

I been don kuku comot

Then the rest of your life just gonna be like....

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Kruzilano(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:
That number 10 ehncheesy, as far as your parents are alive, Omo, you must snap that picture with them nd your graduation gowncheesycheesy
iffa hear... If he eventually shws up.. Then count me outta d grad ceremony... Inshort e no come.. My pa go leave him business come east cos of graduation ceremony... I sh*t tripplet
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by okonja(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
7. You, giving your parents your certificate after they forced you to do Engineering:

Seriously, most funny of it all. grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by LordScent(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:
grin grin cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Layooluwa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
LordScent:
grin grin cheesy
Loooool, the rate at which you are opening your teeth this evening is scaring me oh. Or did you just buy a new toothpaste?cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by LordScent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:

Loooool, the rate at which you are opening your teeth this evening is scaring me oh. Or did you just buy a new toothpaste?cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by flakkybaby: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
10, 11, nd 15. Dat 15 will be like aah i have to start paying all my bills nw.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by great664(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Layooluwa:

Mr.Nairaland is not limited to romance section you know, it cuts across all other sections. Don't you think it's high time we join hands and vote in somebody that will make an impact as the next Mr.Nairaland?smiley.
Am begging you to vote for fynestboi in the coming election nd you won't regret it. What do you say?smiley

Wetin be the duty of Mr NL? Is there any
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Layooluwa(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
LordScent:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha!! I give upcheesy
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Iseoluwani: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
When you start searching for job

Abeg I need job. South west sha

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Havabelle(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Spot on! I can't stop laughing
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year by Layooluwa(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
great664:

Wetin be the duty of Mr NL? Is there any
To always look handsomecheesycheesy. Am just kidding, buh I dont think there is a duty attached to that post. But if we can work together to give someone with a sense of 'duty' the crownsmiley. So what do you say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.