Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. (3421 Views)

5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Brigadier7(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
USA( based here)
Nigeria(9ja for life)
Mexico
Canada
Panama
Bahamans
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Colombia
Norway
Denmark
Germany
France
U.K.
Jamaica
I wish to visit not less than 50 countries before I turn 60

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Ugosample(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Brigadier7:
USA( based here) Nigeria(9ja for life) Mexico Canada Panama Bahamans Costa Rica El Salvador Colombia Norway Denmark Germany France U.K. Jamaica I wish to visit not less than 50 countries before I turn 60
Amen to that
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by londoner: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lobasco:

Mr Londoner u never visit UK b4 ni grin
Ur name na Londoner na undecided

I am a Londoner born and bred so obviously it's not a place I have travelled to in terms of visiting. I don't see a hometown as a place you've 'been to'.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by londoner: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
iamord:
now that's a green cv.. With a passport well stamped you got little probs.

I have no probs because I'm British and have a British passport. Even if I had no stamps in it travelling would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Lobasco(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
londoner:

I am a Londoner born and bred so obviously it's not a place I have travelled to in terms of visiting. I don't see a hometown as a place you've 'been to'.

Now u clarify ursef bro cool
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by zainabubu(f): 2:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria - home base
US
England
Scotland
France
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
Austria
Thailand
Vietnam
Laos
Cambodia
China
Hong Kong
Japan
Australia
Italy
South Africa
Gambia
Ghana
Chile
Costa Rica
Spain
Czech Republic
Ireland - in a few days!
...I can't remember the others, I will need to dig through some of my pictures to remember. Good thing I recently started blogging to track my movements sha. I currently have only a few country posts on there, it's a big ol' work in process because more things keep happening everyday that I haven't even posted too *covers face* #leSigh see www.zeegoes.com for some of my adventures and let me know what you think smiley. For the next few years, I would like to focus more on African countries and mostly see a lot more in Nigeria (I started doing more in Nigeria this year, and Enugu is currently my favorite. The food there is odikwa nice). So much to see in so little time.

For those who have traveled Nigeria extensively, please inform me of the best places with rich food culture and are not war zones *covers face* human pikin no want wahala oh lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by bringme(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2016
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. clash royale apk Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
gunship battle apk
true skate mod apk
freedom apk
geometry dash apk
game killer apk
sb game hacker
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by aputel: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
9jaStar:
Hope I can remember all. Apart from a few vacations, mostly work-related

EUROPE: Greece, Holland, Switzerland, UK, Germany
SOUTH AMERICA: Brazil, Colombia
NORTH AMERICA: USA, Mexico
ASIA: China, UAE, Qatar, Bangladesh
OCEANIA: Australia
AFRICA: Ghana, Guinea, CIV, Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, Congo, DRC, Gabon, Eq Guinea, Togo, Benin, Namibia, Rwanda, Angola, Mozambique, Senegal

I think I may have missed out on a couple, especially in Africa

Wetin you dey find , na you dem hire go train Abacha loot? Haha , small small o
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by 2O17: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Biafra
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ugosample:
Ghana

Benin Rep.

Togo

Ivory Coast

Senegal

#updated

Burkina Faso
Cameroon

More to come before the year runs out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amount Of Nigerians In Canada Has Tripled / Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? / 2006 Pace-arrow 36d Luxurious Bus (mobile Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.