Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos (5336 Views)

Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos / See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity / Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nkonadi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
There have been recent phones storming the market lately with great features amongst which the tecno Camon C9 is one.

Chinese company, Gionee is set to launch M6 and a second and bigger variants, M6+ on July 26th 2016, both of which feature some fairly robust security solutions.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yYM3E9vBF9Q/V49XSuIZAdI/AAAAAAAAEow/JXgntgzWVC4q3RNetqVPtknO_F4ILPLJACK4B/s1600/Gionee-M6-certificate-to-TENAA-786506.jpeg[/img]

While companies in the past have opted for different software-based encryption such as fingerprint scanner, eye scanner, Gionee has embedded inside the device, with a hardware encrypted chip. The encryption is equivalent to a black box, and the process won’t be hijacked.

The encryption chip is claimed to provide users with double protection for their data. Which means the protected data can neither be seen whenever a user decides to hide it nor the Android system gets hacked.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HP8EYAEU554/V49XS_ujaII/AAAAAAAAEo4/Dxn5ZAQaSPkCBkJP_zTWZg3MaCzA00DLwCK4B/s1600/Chip-787527.jpeg[/img]

The chip is also claimed by the company to protect the data stored inside the phone with encryption, which includes call records, photos, documents, notes and other information. Gionee also claims the data will be securely protected in a way that no other phone can currently match.

According to Gionee,

“Despite its efficacy, Apple’s Touch ID is still lacking when it comes to what is stored on the smartphone – as soon as someone manages to pass through the lock screen, information can be freely viewed,”

We will have to wait and watch if Gionee M6 and M6+ is as fully-secure as it claims to be as These devices could be a serious competitor to dedicated security devices such as the Blackphone and Turing Phone

Device Specification

Forthcoming Gionee M6 smartphone Highlights a 2.5D glass 5.5-inch AMOLED Full HD 1920×1080 pixels resolution Display, while the M6+ will spot a Huge 6.5 and a 7-Inch display.

Both devices are controlled by a Snapdragon 652 processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM in the smartphone with a 32GB of internal storage memory that can be expandable storage by Micro SD card.

The Gionee M6 Device features a 13-Megapixel primary camera with a LED flashLight and 8-Megapixel secondary front-facing camera with built-in class cleans for greater selfies and Video Calling.

Both variants come with Dual-SIM and runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system with the Gionee's custom OS, The Amigo UI.

In terms of connectivity, These Smartphones Feature 4G-LTE, 2G/3G, and Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, and Wi-Fi 802.11, Wifi HotSpot, and FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB port.

In addition to the security options indicated above, There is also a fingerprint scanner which is combined into the Home Button that is located on the head side of the smartphone.

It is Prepared with a large 5000mAh battery capacity and No terms about M6 plus smartphone have been posted.

In terms of price, the price has not been released yet.. But because of the security feature, we expect it to be on the high side. Though not as high as other devices with similar security features like the Turing phone and Blackphone, Blackphone 2.

http://www.techdibia.com/2016/07/meet-world-most-secured-phone-gionee-m6.html
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by tempem: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gionee never disappoints!!
Come, oh come, legend.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nkonadi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
tempem:
Gionee never disappoints!!
Come, oh come, legend.
Yea.. They are cool.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by acenazt: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tecno go begin lie as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by ademega(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am gionee addicts if I no fit buy I would persuade my ogas to buy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by eleshin(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guess m gonna wait for this phone, nearly bought M5 + today. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by gentlegenius(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
ademega:
I am gionee addicts if I no fit buy I would persuade my ogas to buy
That's what marketers do... I thought it was only TECNO that had marketers.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by fratermathy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
So what's the need for all these security protocols?
Maybe it will sell in the USA but in Nigeria, nobody has anything serious to hide except, perhaps, for politicians and thieves.

What's my business if anyone is spying on me? When they get tired, they'll SLEEP!

7 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by abogjohn(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
eleshin:
Guess m gonna wait for this phone, nearly bought M5 + today. Let's see how it goes.
bros you go wait tire... M6 will enter 9ja in 2016.. Bet am with me
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by dopedealer(m): 2:14am On Jul 21, 2016
I am patiently waiting ooo
My M5 buyers hope ya money is complete
The time is near grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2016
dopedealer:
I am patiently waiting ooo
My M5 buyers hope ya money is complete
The time is near grin
Tell me your experience with the M5
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by whizbee(m): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2016
;Dtyping.....
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Heshei: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Gionee all the way till Nokia is ready. From M2 to M5+ then to M6.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Heshei:

Share M5 experiences please
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by SuperSuave(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Gionee is such a cool device smiley
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by dopedealer(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2016
angels09:

Tell me your experience with the M5
^ colleagues borrow my phn just to snap and send to their phns because of the clear picture quality chilling on 13 megapixel . The battery bar does not drop over night from 11pm to 6am so far i don't use it i might just off the data which justifies the 6020MAH battery capacity. The game, movie , torch experience is something else ... over 1hour gaming on d phn might take just 10% bat bar while 1hr powerful torch supply just 3%. The browsing speed experience is excellent. and other great features To enjoy.
Inshort i have not had any cause of complain till now this is going to 3 months i m rily enjoying the phn and i didn't regret buying it.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by twinskenny(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2016
dopedealer:

^ colleagues borrow my phn just to snap and send to their phns because of the clear picture quality chilling on 13 megapixel . The battery bar does not drop over night from 11pm to 6am so far i don't use it i might just off the data which justifies the 6020MAH battery capacity. The game, movie , torch experience is something else ... over 1hour gaming on d phn might take just 10% bat bar while 1hr powerful torch supply just 3%. The browsing speed experience is excellent. and other great features To enjoy.
Inshort i have not had any cause of complain till now this is going to 3 months i m rily enjoying the phn and i didn't regret buying it.

Well said bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Codedboy95(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Cool.. but this phone won't be available till maybe December.. it took 6months for m5 plus to get to Nigeria..
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Obagoblog(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Codedboy95:
Cool.. but this phone won't be available till maybe December.. it took 6months for m5 plus to get to Nigeria..
No. The device will be launched this month end..

See it here...

http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/07/gionee-m6-key-features-and-cons.html
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by TundeSalamu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't mean to put Gionee down cos I think its a great device.
JUst need to point oout that Tecno Camon C( has same feature of encryption.

Nkonadi:
There have been recent phones storming the market lately with great features amongst which the tecno Camon C9 is one.

Chinese company, Gionee is set to launch M6 and a second and bigger variants, M6+ on July 26th 2016, both of which feature some fairly robust security solutions.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yYM3E9vBF9Q/V49XSuIZAdI/AAAAAAAAEow/JXgntgzWVC4q3RNetqVPtknO_F4ILPLJACK4B/s1600/Gionee-M6-certificate-to-TENAA-786506.jpeg[/img]

While companies in the past have opted for different software-based encryption such as fingerprint scanner, eye scanner, Gionee has embedded inside the device, with a hardware encrypted chip. The encryption is equivalent to a black box, and the process won’t be hijacked.

The encryption chip is claimed to provide users with double protection for their data. Which means the protected data can neither be seen whenever a user decides to hide it nor the Android system gets hacked.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HP8EYAEU554/V49XS_ujaII/AAAAAAAAEo4/Dxn5ZAQaSPkCBkJP_zTWZg3MaCzA00DLwCK4B/s1600/Chip-787527.jpeg[/img]

The chip is also claimed by the company to protect the data stored inside the phone with encryption, which includes call records, photos, documents, notes and other information. Gionee also claims the data will be securely protected in a way that no other phone can currently match.

According to Gionee,

We will have to wait and watch if Gionee M6 and M6+ is as fully-secure as it claims to be as These devices could be a serious competitor to dedicated security devices such as the Blackphone and Turing Phone

Device Specification

Forthcoming Gionee M6 smartphone Highlights a 2.5D glass 5.5-inch AMOLED Full HD 1920×1080 pixels resolution Display, while the M6+ will spot a Huge 6.5 and a 7-Inch display.

Both devices are controlled by a Snapdragon 652 processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM in the smartphone with a 32GB of internal storage memory that can be expandable storage by Micro SD card.

The Gionee M6 Device features a 13-Megapixel primary camera with a LED flashLight and 8-Megapixel secondary front-facing camera with built-in class cleans for greater selfies and Video Calling.

Both variants come with Dual-SIM and runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating system with the Gionee's custom OS, The Amigo UI.

In terms of connectivity, These Smartphones Feature 4G-LTE, 2G/3G, and Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, and Wi-Fi 802.11, Wifi HotSpot, and FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB port.

In addition to the security options indicated above, There is also a fingerprint scanner which is combined into the Home Button that is located on the head side of the smartphone.

It is Prepared with a large 5000mAh battery capacity and No terms about M6 plus smartphone have been posted.

In terms of price, the price has not been released yet.. But because of the security feature, we expect it to be on the high side. Though not as high as other devices with similar security features like the Turing phone and Blackphone, Blackphone 2.

http://www.techdibia.com/2016/07/meet-world-most-secured-phone-gionee-m6.html
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Marvell23(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Encrypt what ? Gionee can lie even in Hell

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by rad8(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
na chinese phone una dey hype lyk dis??
shiooorrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by chachanga: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Heshei:

And what do we expect from Nokia? After all that Nokia XL etc failure; it will be very hard for me to trust them with my money again.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Heavance(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
See my fellow Nigerians, we will keep hyping things, the way the English press hypes Rahim Sterling. If it's that good, how come these phones don't sell in north America and Europe? These brands are just made for Africa, even itel, tecNO, injoo and Infinix.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Heshei: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
angels09:

Share M5 experiences please

Lol am currently on the verge of getting m5+ ...but when I saw the m6 review I fell for it.
Reason : I enjoyed my experience with M2 anyway.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by dustmalik: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is a big, fat lie. There is no commercially sold phone that is more secured than the BlackBerry Priv. You can google it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Xbox222: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
So Gionee is now the most secured phone,so where does that leave the iphone?
Nigerians with their poor mentality is a serious case

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nkonadi(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Heavance:
See my fellow Nigerians, we will keep hyping things, the way the English press hypes Rahim Sterling. If it's that good, how come these phones don't sell in north America and Europe? These brands are just made for Africa, even itel, tecNO, injoo and Infinix.

You dont have your facts right.. Google more and you'll find out more.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nkonadi(m): 12:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Xbox222:
So Gionee is now the most secured phone,so where does that leave the iphone?
Nigerians with their poor mentality is a serious case

Apple Iphone's Touch ID is still lacking when it comes to what is stored on the smartphone – as soon as someone manages to pass through the lock screen, information can be freely viewed, unlike the security embedded in Gionee M6...
This is not about nigeria.. Google about it and you can find the news all over the world, even on Forbes
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nkonadi(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2016
TundeSalamu:
I don't mean to put Gionee down cos I think its a great device.
JUst need to point oout that Tecno Camon C( has same feature of encryption.

Make your research well and come back. Thanks!
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2016
rad8:
na chinese phone una dey hype lyk dis??
shiooorrrr!!!
IPhone Samsung HTC are all manufactured in China. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos by henrynick(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Nkonadi:

Apple Iphone's Touch ID is still lacking when it comes to what is stored on the smartphone – as soon as someone manages to pass through the lock screen, information can be freely viewed, unlike the security embedded in Gionee M6...
This is not about nigeria.. Google about it and you can find the news all over the world, even on Forbes

Nigga hush blackberry is the most secured smartphone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby / Samsung Smartphones Are Vulnerable To Remote Wipe Attack / 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.