Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class (40358 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by ateketom(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2016
9ja is all about connect ur grade Na just jara 2.2 and 2.1 Na the same thing
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by SaintUlot: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by haibe(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2016
All these story only applies to fresh graduates without experience. In the real world its more of "what can you offer".. A third class graduate with lots of experience will get a job in most organisations first before a first class with no experience. Be enlightened.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by Defenderng1: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2016
moststylish:
Where will the money come from to get those certifications.....

Thank you for that question
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by EdoBoy90(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Armaggedon:
schools base their requirement for masters on CGPA not on class of degree. Some schools accepts below 3:0 for direct masters programme, most accept above. Some reject 3:0 while many school abroad only accept minimun of 3:7 and 4:0 CGPA for masters, which going by your 2:1 analogy, shows that not all second class upper is good enough.
. Those who get 2:1 and first class, congrats. 2:1 and first class still have edge when it comes to masters' degree programme according to ur analogy.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by Armaggedon: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
'
EdoBoy90:
. Those who get 2:1 and first class, congrats. 2:1 and first class still have edge when it comes to masters' degree programme according to ur analogy.
pls don't drag me into an unnecessary contention. You made an incorrect assumption and i stated the fact which is that schools base their requirements for masters programme on CGPA instead of class of degree. Which is one of the reasons they require your transcript instead of just your certificate. The issue of a category having 'an edge' doesn't arise 'cos i never said i hated or liked any. BTW, i hope you know masters programme is almost made for those who have passion for further studies. In a shattered economy like Nigeria where first degree barely gives people decent job, masters can neither improve your chances of getting a job nor put money in your pocket.
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by africanman85: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
EdoBoy90:
I studied mechanical Engineering and graduated with a good grade and I also have Post Graduate Diploma in Customer relationship management. I am an Associate in CICRM. So, it is not only the Pass, Third class and Second class lower graduates that are doing those professional courses Mr. Writer. I have valuable experience in maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, diagnosis, assemble, disassemble and services in the automotive industry. I am a diagnostic Technician also. Currently, I am doing well. See, it God's grace and who you know.
Can somebody use the post graduate diploma in customer relationship management for MSC ?
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by shgenius123: 2:18am On Apr 01, 2019
6.2 million people have no jobs......RECHARGE AND GET PAID(RAGP) is here to rescue as many who can say YES to RAGP.
Join me on https:///GREn5sUPJY3CLnQAFPENLX to know how or drop your number
Re: 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class by Irisade: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Are you unemployed and desire to work with federal government in any ministry, department or agency of the government? Chat 09068838204 on whatapp for assistance at a cost. Pls it's not free o. But I can guarantee you 99%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants / Gtbank Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.