Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Incredible Business Opportunity! This Will Amaze You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incredible Business Opportunity! This Will Amaze You (550 Views)

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Business Opportunity! This Will Amaze You by kellyboo: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
A wonderful opportunity brought to your doorstep.
What if I tell you reading this post alone is enough to quench your long awaiting freedom from the common disability battling an average African, i.e FINANCIAL CONSTRAIN. There is a multi level marketing company called VIDA DIVINA. Now, I know what must be going through your mind. What the heck did I just hear again? Another MLM shit!!!, But before you hit the close or backward button on your device, I want you to understand that hundreds of people still made it with the so called GNLD and other MLM companies that some people don't wanna hear anymore. Hearing about MLM even makes some people's stomach ache.
Haven't you wondered how few people made it and countless didn't? Well, I can confidently tell you that one of the reasons those that made it were able to do so is because they heard about it and joined right on time, so most of their downlines were the ones doing the job for them. DIVA DIVINA is a fresh MLM company and is yet to be launched. The best part of it is that for now registration is still free. Bring in as many people as you can and you get a reward when the company commences. A free ecommerce website would be given to you after registering which contains nothing less that 15 products. This is a great news to the hears of SEO gurus as they can make a life earning just from the sale of their products. The products are cost friendly since none of the products exceeds 40 us dollars. YOU make nothing less than 20 dollars on some products and more on others. Sell just a product daily and smile with 600 dollars in your account everymonth. Even after the free registration is over, bring in just two people and that would cover for your registration fee, bring in more people and make more. sounds too good to be true right??
Just send these details to me for registration and know more
Name
Address
Tel #
DOB
Email
International Passport/national ID/Voters card number
User ID for your website eg mine is success07, so my website will
be www.success07.vidadivina.com
Here's the company's site. www.vidadivina.com the earlier you
register the better position you occupy.

Call me on: 07038567494
Watsapp : 08102445996

Do not miss out!
Re: Incredible Business Opportunity! This Will Amaze You by kellyboo: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good day all. FREE registration is still going on for enrollment into the Vidadivina network marketing business. You can still reserve your spot for FREE and for every quality enrollee you register, you will be paid $75. You will have a personal website with products worth millions. For every product purchased from your site, you will be paid 50%. There is so much more. This is network marketing like no other.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Master The Fundamental Of Photography / Domain Name For Sale (urgent Sale) / Bureau Of Public Procurement Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.