Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court (32885 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by lalasticlala(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lagos – Mrs Taiwo Oluwanisola, 42, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State how she stumbled on a message where her friend was begging her husband, Olajide Oluwanisola,45, to return her pant. Taiwo said this in an application she filed before the court seeking the dissolution of her 18-year-old marriage to her clearing-agent husband over alleged infidelity.

“My husband is dating my married friend and I discovered this when I was with his cell phone. “Then, a whats-app message entered with my friend’s picture appearing on the screen begging my husband to return her pant. “I showed my husband the message; he confessed that he was having an affair with her that I should forgive him. “I also went to my friend’s house to confront her for having an affair with my husband. “She also begged me that I should not let her husband hear about it and promised to end the relationship with my husband,” the petitioner testified.

The petitioner, a mother of four, also alleged that her husband had developed the habit of threatening to kill her with dangerous weapons at the slightest provocation. “My husband who used to beat me up using dangerous weapons also threatened to kill me. “Anytime I received a call, my husband would demand for my cell phone to know if it were a man that called; and if I refused to surrender it to him, he would beat the hell out of me. “He once attacked me on the bed with a cutlass threatening to machete me into pieces but I escaped by the whiskers,” she said. The petitioner said that her husband had refused to eat food prepared by her in the last three years. She, therefore, pleaded with the court to grant her application for divorce, saying she was no longer loved her husband.

Olajide, who denied her wife’s allegation of infidelity, accused Taiwo of having an extra-marital affair with another man. “My wife is having affair with a man, I have caught them severally, and they always meet around 11p.m. in the darkness behind a transformer. “She and her lover arrested me on two occasions, accusing me of always calling her lover’s cell phone and threatening his life which I know nothing about,” he said. Olajide also described his wife as “an ingrate’’. He alleged that he bought two cars for her when my business was booming but when it crashed, she started misbehaving. “In fact, she even arrested me claiming I stole her N1,000 of which I am innocent of,” he said.

According to him, Taiwo always goes out at will without my permission and will always return home between 11:p.m., or 11:30 p.m. The husband said he stopped eating foods prepared by his wife because she was fond of abusing him before serving him. Olajide, however, urged the court to grant his wife’s application for divorce, saying he was also fed up with the 18-year-old marriage.

The court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case to Aug. 9. Omilola, however, ordered each of the couple to come along with three family members at the next adjourned date for possible mediation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/friend-begs-husband-return-pant-wife-tells-court/

3 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by sorextee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
na wa for that kind marriage..

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by buharisbae(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wife: "He threatens to kille with matches"

Husband : " She arrested me for allegedly stealing her 1000N

pls NLander what kind of marriage is this ehnn?

and why on earth will someone forget her pant in the mans house when no one caught them

this story is filled with loopholes

therefore it needs further investigation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by keepingmum: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Change o - fresh air - Husband is claiming broke, yet shagging wife's best friend. At the same time he's beating wife and laying accusations of infidelity whilst he is doing exactly the same thing.

I dont get how a man refuses to eat his wife's food because you feel she is cheating, yet you start eating the food of a woman you are having an affair with? Has it occurred to the man that by cheating on his wife with another woman who already has a man, he has reduced himself to being a sideboo/sidepiece/side order?

8 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ThrillmeatRep(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wetin I wan comment now?

I see lala thread. Na hin I join bus cos I Sabi we go reach promise land.

Buy my meat & Fish ooo abeg

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ikombe: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pants grin

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by midolian(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pants? grin grin

What is he doing with this pant, biko? Sniffing? Rituals? I just can't imagine.

Chai! The way some Men worship that opening down there is highly demystifying. Enjoy t0t0 so tey you carry pant go house go sniff angry angry

Anytime I received a call,
my husband would demand for my cell phone to
know if it were a man that called; and if I refused
to surrender it to him, he would beat the hell out
of me.
Hmm..This is unfair.

If your husband can be in possession of another woman's pants, you should also be allowed to be in possession of another man's pant. That's only fair. (FCMB advert 2017) grin

9 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by CzarRex: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
now who are we going to believe huh?

both parties claims to be be right.but the panties message got me laughing!
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Integrityfarms(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
...make una no vex make I laugh small!!!
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by salabscholar01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
The husband, somewhere, right now be like.............
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5FzXEi0IsVY/TkKARUfPINI/AAAAAAAAArA/2RzR98xRYz4/s1600/Big%2Bundies.jpg[/img]

15 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Poossie so good the Nigga kept the Panties as a souvenir.

Good Poossie is scarce these day, so when a Nigga gets to hit one, he needs a souvenir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ObongBona(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Alright, I think you should inform the police

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by martineverest(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
y always igando or ejigbo region?

Faithful husbabands is becoming an endangered 'specie'.....finding faithful man is like finding a corrupt-free politicians in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhatsApp has caused a lot of problems in marriages... undecided

5 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by OnWebTech: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
The marriage get as e be
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by MissRike(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan shocked . This is so serious.......some married men sha undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Ayoswit(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
see gobe, I don't know y i think d man is not telling d truth
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by CzarRex: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Story for the gods! Proof or evidence is what we need not long talk! Pinshures or.... cheesy
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Young03(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls court carry una asunder put for this woman marriage because she de pass alot as Claimed
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by brunobaba(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh boy,things are happening ooooo
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
make i chop .. igo come back and comment grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by brunobaba(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
pictures??wait....
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by akankemi1(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Igando court and dirty stories

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Cherishing(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
wondering what would even make a man think of taking a woman's pant, is it his wallet

Mtcheeew!

Singing In Flavour Voice "Panti nuo na irooo Panti nuo na iroo
Onye ji Panti nuo na iroo "

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ephi123(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
na wa! what kind of marriage is this?
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by TeeBamz(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
hehehe
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by meltiplexer: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kobicove:

A lot o,no be small thing o.i think whatsapp is devil messenger, Baba God pls help o. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kobicove:
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by monalsian(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hnmm
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Funforme(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is clearly a joke, a fiction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life / Short Igbo Names For Baby Girl And Meaning Needed / Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.