Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

All is well - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All is well (2370 Views)

Whats Your Take On This Tough Decsion? / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All is well by Fastpace(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
eyinjuege:
Fastpace, it may be a good idea if you go to your place of worship and solicit for help there. At least they know you and your family there, and can verify your claims.

It doesn't really speak well of you to beg from strangers.

There are manual jobs that can also be done by you to make ends meet. You can offer to go and clean and help people in their homes so you can get paid.

There is dignity in labor and don't feel any job is beneath you provided you're not stealing or committing fraud.

Your husband too needs to buckle up and try provide for his family even if it means doing manual jobs too.

Then the idea of you collecting a man friend's account no to post online doesn't also speak well of you. Does your husband know about this your male friend whom you're collecting his acct no upandan?
My husband will hang me if ever he finds out,bn wondering what to tell him abt the help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nausea In 13th Week Of Pregnancy / Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage / Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.