Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage (2351 Views)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Another Marriage About To Crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by coputa(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
The child(ren) in question does not have it smooth especially from the man,as he does not see the child(ren) as his own,and this is sometimes resisted by the woman which often lead to break ups.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
No!

She should take them back to the sperm that formed them in the first place,or forget about the marriage altogether.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Kemimarch16(f): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2020
If she can take proper care of them
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by coputa(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Kemimarch16:
If she can take proper care of them
Is it not the responsibility of the husband to take of her and the step child(ren)

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by thesicilian: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
Is it not the responsibility of the husband to take of her and the step child(ren)
It is the responsibility of a mother to take care of her children where the father's not in the picture and the stepfather does not want to. I also feel it is an irresponsible and overly desperate mother that would marry a man who does not want to accept her children from a previous marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Depends though
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by chaotik(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
U people just decide to be intentionally stupid
What if her husband is late !

And they say black lives matter

U no follow o

nkwuocha1:
No!

She should take them back to the sperm that formed them in the first place,or forget about the marriage altogether.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
chaotik:
U people just decide to be intentionally stupid
What if her husband is late !

And they say black lives matter

U no follow o

You are very silly and stupid!
What if she no see any man to marry her in the first place,won't she take care of her kids?Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:

No!It's not the responsibility!
Let her people and the husband or baby father's family take care of their problems.Its not mandatory for the present husband to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Vyzz: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
sad
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by chaotik(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
I can see u r intellectually inadequate

Didn't the man know she has kids before going into a relationship ... He just wan dey nack and get cook plus dry cleaner for house abi

U r hopelessly useless
nkwuocha1:

You are very silly and stupid!
What if she no see any man to marry her in the first place,won't she take care of her kids?Fool!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by coputa(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:

It is the responsibility of a mother to take care of her children where the father's not in the picture and the stepfather does not want to. I also feel it is an irresponsible and overly desperate mother that would marry a man who does not want to accept her children from a previous marriage.
Most men pretend to be responsible at the onset,because most women test the dept of the water before jumping into it,jealousy sometimes set in,especially when the step child is doing better than his own.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Mindlog: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
A man who is more likely to marry a woman with children from a previous marriage is one who also have child(ren) from a previous relationship and takes chances with the blended family setup but there is need for a clear understanding regarding financial responsibility of the children where their biological father and his family are still around.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
The children's place is with their mother, which is why if no man wants to marry her with her kids, she should quietly stay on her own and raise them. They didn't ask to be born so now that they have been born, you are responsible for them until they can be independent.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Romangalactic(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Well Mariangeles once said that children belong to a man and she got plenty support, so NO, she should leave the children with their biological father

Mariangeles:
It is not a woman's duty to bear children for the man and still provide for them.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
chaotik:
I can see u r intellectually inadequate

Didn't the man know she has kids before going into a relationship ... He just wan dey nack and get cook plus dry cleaner for house abi

U r hopelessly useless

You're obviously a refined Bunkum!
So many father's are finding it hard to take care of their own biological kids these days,then a woman with extra baggage of rejected kids wants to force her bastards on a man.

The woman and YOU are stupid!She should take her bastards back to the lineage where she birth them.

You miserable first class son of a BITCH!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Yustash001(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2020
The man's choice.... if he's cool with it, I see no reason why she shouldn't..
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by chaotik(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2020
I can clearly see u r a mannerless clueless being who can't conceive a simple idea ... well it is obvious the kind of home training u have and a miserable broken home u come from

Am not tribalistic but I can surely tell what part of this great nation u come from and u keep disgracing ur generation u waste of sperm and time ...

Again .... If the man no wan dey responsible. ... leave women alone .... They r not slaves or toys . The man has baggage but e get mouth toast and wan nack .... I know ur type .... hopeless and jobless Nigerian toddler
nkwuocha1:

So many father's are finding it hard to take care of their own biological kids these days,then a woman with extra baggage of rejected kids wants to force her bastards on a man.

The woman and YOU are stupid!She should take her bastards back to the lineage where she birth them.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:
Well Mariangeles once said that children belong to a man and she got plenty support, so NO, she should leave the children with their biological father

Well said.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:
Well once said that children belong to a man and she got plenty support, so NO, she should leave the children with their biological father

Lol. You are right. This includes the one she fathered outside while being engaged.

nkwuocha1:

Calm down. I get your anger. Imagine the woman in this thread trying to impose a child on a 35yrs old man. Women should stop this, it destroys men. https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=chaotik post=90795000]I can clearly see u r a mannerless clueless being who can't have conceive a simple idea ... well it is obvious the kind of home training u have and a miserable broken home u come from

Am not tribalistic but I can surely tell what part of this great nation u come from and u keep disgracing ur generation u waste of sperm and time ...
[Qquote author=nkwuocha1 post=90794687][/s]

You miserable first class son of a BITCH![/quote]

Your head don finally come down,MKPI(HE GOAT).Thought I am one of those ill hearted nairalanders.

Dimwit,you forgot you threw the first punch by insulting me....You must be a hard fan of Inberiberism.

You and your father are both waste of precious sperm, again the sanity in your lineage should be questioned.
Bad upbringing is exactly those who support abomination such as these,moving different kids to different fathers!Maybe you were raised by a man who obviously ignored a worthless biological father.

Now will you get out of my mention,you rabid slumDog!
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Romangalactic(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Mariangeles:

Well said.
Thank you dear, single mothers really ought to keep their children away from a new marriage. Leave them with the biological father or with his family

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Thank you dear, single mothers really ought to keep their children away from a new marriage. Leave them with the biological father or with his family

And keep away children gotten from adultery too. Technically you were newly married na.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You are right. This includes the one she fathered outside while being engaged.

Calm down. I get your anger. Imagine the woman in this thread trying to impose a child on a 35yrs old man. Women should stop this, it destroys men. https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

That idiot insulted me first.
I can't imagine my sister going into a marriage along with kids from previous marriage,For what?!?Where is the family of the man who birthed them?If they don't want to take up the responsibility,no problem!But to impose those kids on an innocent man is bullshit. In my tradition of those kids are born out if wedlock,she is going NOWHERE with those kids(child).

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by chaotik(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Rant all u wish ... It can't change who u r .... just a waste making noise on a faceless forum .... u r obviously not in any form of relationship not even with ur own mother .... u have no iota of idea what it takes to raise a child on ur own ... be it as a single father or mother .... raise a dog to get a glimpse or better still get a pig like urself

nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=chaotik post=90795000]I can clearly see u r a mannerless clueless being who can't have conceive a simple idea ... well it is obvious the kind of home training u have and a miserable broken home u come from

[Qquote author=nkwuocha1 post=90794687][/s]

Your head don finally come down,MKPI(HE GOAT).Thought I am one of those ill hearted nairalanders.

Dimwit,you forgot you threw the first punch by insulting me....You must be a hard fan of Inberiberism.

You and your father are both waste of precious sperm, again the sanity in your lineage should be questioned.
Bad upbringing is exactly those who support abomination such as these,moving different kids to different fathers!Maybe you were raised by a man who obviously ignored a worthless biological father.

Now will you get out of my mention,you rabid slumDog!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I can't imagine my sister going into a marriage along with kids from previous marriage,For what?!?Where is the family of the man who birthed them?If they don't want to take up the responsibility,no problem!But to impose those kids on an innocent man is bullshit. In my tradition of those kids are born out of wedlock,she is going NOWHERE with those kids(child).

Sorry about that. You have a point, but I believe minors should be left with their mothers, all things being equal. We have seen so many cases where men dragged these kids, only to go dump them with their mothers in the village or an aunty.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by chaotik(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2020
God bless you

pocohantas:

Sorry about that. You have a point, but I believe minors should be left with their mothers, all things being equal. We have seen so many cases where men dragged these kids, only to go dump them with their mothers in the village or an aunty.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2020
chaotik:
Rant all u wish ... It can't change who u r .... just a waste making noise on a faceless forum .... u r obviously not in any form of relationship not even with ur own mother .... u have no iota of idea what it takes to raise a child on ur own ... be it as a single father or mother .... raise a dog to get a glimpse or better still get a pig like urself

Your bad experiences as a bastard is seriously affecting you BADLY. Infact, I may yet be mild in insulting you as I am beginning to feel you had a terrible upbringing. You are not normal,trust me. I find what you're supporting disgusting to say the least.

I know what it means to raise a child on my own and stop shooting your damn leg!So you know say e no easy but you want make another man carry another problem for him head?Na chronic craze dey worry you!You seriously need a brutal punch on your left eye guy!

Gellyfish!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Romangalactic(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I can't imagine my sister going into a marriage along with kids from previous marriage,For what?!? Where is the family of the man who birthed them?If they don't want to take up the responsibility,no problem!But to impose those kids on an innocent man is bullshit. In my tradition of those kids are born out if wedlock,she is going NOWHERE with those kids(child).
I finally understand what Mariangeles meant when she said children belong to their fathers. They really should be left with him or his family

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by nkwuocha1: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

My problems with this argument is not that they went with their mother.No! It's the fact that they want the new husband to take up all the financial responsibilities to that effect.She may go with the kids,But it's more of her responsibility and that of the kids paternal side as well as her own side to help in raising the kids.One can't impose financial responsibilities on a man that didn't birth your kids, for what?!?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

I finally understand what meant when she said children belong to their fathers. They really should be left with him or his family

We should first be sure the father is the father, because the kind of stories I read these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

I finally understand what Mariangeles meant when she said children belong to their fathers. They really should be left with him or his family

Apparently, it's my turn today... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Man? / Ladies, Do You Pray To Marry A Man Like Your Dad? / My Marriage Was A Mistake, I Regret Marrying Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.