Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) (13295 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by phemmyutd(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fraud!

Fake employment form in circulation in Kwara

The attention of this platform has been drawn to another trick in the series of fraudulent acts put together by the fifth columnists in Kwara State.

The aim of those behind this unwholesome act can not be immediately ascertained but the fingers are pointing at one direction as who the sponsors may be.

We gathered yesterday in one of the LGAs in the state that this form designed for employment has been circulated in every ward. The idea was to release 6 forms to a ward to be shared among the unemployed in that ward and the party chairman.

As you may be aware npower is an initiative of the federal government, which is coordinated by the office of the Vice President and it has not been domesticated by any state.

The npower coordinated by the federal government is done through an online platform through npower.gov.ng, it doesn't exist on a paper. The above form is not only a fraud but an act of sabotage.

The public is warned to look away from this fraud and take advantage of the federal government social intervention programmes like the npower only on the Internet.

The Kwara State will need to tell us when it started a fresh empowerment programme in the name of npower when it has collapsed his KWABES many months ago.

The government in Kwara State may need to wash herself clean now otherwise it will be termed as sabotaging the federal government.

Source : Template Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Issokay
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by maxwell767(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Make i stay here i smell FP. cheesy

Lalastic... Come spread this thread like butter for FP..

MAKE OUR HON. ZOMBIES AND SEN. WALLERS TO SEE...

So this thread made FP. Lalastic
Make my threads enter fp too na
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by murphyrichy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
waris this, when will this country be corrupt free?

3 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
present
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Naija

Probably just to help in registering a number of people

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by ujezeez(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki must be their MENTOR...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Millz404(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mtchew.... People and mumu thread.... Maybe just one niqqa trying to hustle by registering people online.... Go to any skul area... Forms like this are giving out by computer operators to make it easy to register people online for programs..... Op n co.... Calm down

15 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by herzern(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2016
This isn't fraud......na one Cyber cafe quy go create ham so to make it easier for people when registering..... People who are very busy will just fill the form and leave cheesy
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Mopricelezz(f): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2016
The person could actually be helping people with the registration just to make his own money, just as they do with Jamb registration and the likes... Dont you think?
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by lonelydora: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. I almost forgot, Saraki is from Kwara State, little wonder.

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by herzern(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
ujezeez:
Saraki must be their MENTOR...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Me wey I apply online through their website never get feedback, e come be people wey dem share fake form. Naija I hail oo

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by FreeWorld23: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
shocked guys wan chop cheesy
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmm! Midolian where art thou
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Felaak47(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Okay
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by veekid(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Where's saraki abeg

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by saintfaculty(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Ok
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by kateskitty(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
And once they have all your details they can get into your account or clone your identity shocked WoW this is genius
Nigerians truly perfecting the scam of identity theft

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Proffdada: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Abeg who Don register and get employment? undecided

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2016
My only worry on the form is the BVN number they will be giving out.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by churchkilo(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
i saw exactly same form here in Abakiliki and it was even announced that everyone interested should go to their respective dev centers n get form
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
buhari

Dyu know you can monitor the location of your car/truck, demobilize the vehicle in case of theft,listen to conversations in your car even when you are not there, all with your mobile phone, etc contact costrack services on 080 8 846 9876
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmm, may God help both the country, it's leaders, and her citizens...if not ehn.. I just don't know what to type.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by donsmall94(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2016
I can't see anything fake in that form

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by savio93(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2016
It doesn't look fake....

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Aristo3146(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Its exactly what happened in my village during police online recruitment registration...I visited village and a young man was selling guarantors form to people at the rate of #1500 and deceiving them that its a recruitment police form...
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by blackrules1(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki must be behind the printing and sale of these fake forms.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by comeandmarry: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Op go sleep.
U tink say na bvn be this.
Tar

See why they should scrap free data bonus on every 100 naira recharge. Useless post
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by justicejay(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Everything in nigeria has counterfeit.
Even their are fake people
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by justhelp(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Not everybobdy have access to the intternet in their village, that form was designed to help the cafe operator to register as many applicant as possible and they will pay for his service, no crime in that, op take it easy okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siemens Latest Recruitment (4 Positions) / Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? / Apply for Lasaco Assurance Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.