Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) (13301 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
na wa oooo angry angry angry
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Folzye(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2016
This is fraud, even asking for BVN which is supposed to be confidential i suspect they are up to something dubious
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by babdap: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
If you check those behind it, I am sure Saraki will be their role model.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by lafex: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2016
i am really sorry for.my state, kwara
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Modified

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Chocho4real(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
I really can't remember the exact thread here where I stumbled on a post, about someone making a claim that he actually filled a form as such which he got from a politician. He went further to say politicians has their own slots in the npower program and that candidates coming from them need not to fill a form online but are issued hard copy form. Dunno how truth though
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
When will this programe kick off
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by seunaj: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Millz404:
Mtchew.... People and mumu thread.... Maybe just one niqqa trying to hustle by registering people online.... Go to any skul area... Forms like this are giving out by computer operators to make it easy to register people online for programs..... Op n co.... Calm down
I am a Kwaran and I know a lady friend who was given this same form to fill by a commissioner in Kwara state. OP is very correct about this.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by shidexbaba: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2016
justhelp:
Not everybobdy have access to the intternet in their village, that form was designed to help the cafe operator to register as many applicant as possible and they will pay for his service, no crime in that, op take it easy okay
But why must it come with Kwara state logo? At least if it is just printed as it is online there won't be any reason to name it fake. Something is fishing...
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by sensolution10(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2016
d form is nt genuine it has even got 2 lagos too...dia target is d BVN dey r notin bt fraudsters
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by xbee20(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Millz404:
Mtchew.... People and mumu thread.... Maybe just one niqqa trying to hustle by registering people online.... Go to any skul area... Forms like this are giving out by computer operators to make it easy to register people online for programs..... Op n co.... Calm down
If you re a nigga trying to hustle and get people register online i.e cyber cafe, would you have designed a form wit a coloured printing nd strt givin out to people just 4 easy registration? how much u go collect 4 d reg? tink abt it dude
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
This has nothing to do with the state government Mr OP! Shouldn't you he smart enough to know?
This will be looked into as I've reported to the appropriate authority.
STOP PAINTING KWARA ILL!
#ITSGOODHERE
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by greenify: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2016
This is not d first time Saraki and his politicians in kwara state will be hijacking federal government programme in kwara state. If u don't know they have already hijacked police recruitment so if u don't have powerful person at d top just forget it. In kwara state, all d job slots have been given to saraki and d emir. so no position remain for ordinary people. This N-power form is d work of politicians in kwara.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by greenify: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Optimusshield:
This has nothing to do with the state government Mr OP! Shouldn't you he smart enough to know?
This will be looked into as I've reported to the appropriate authority.
STOP PAINTING KWARA ILL!
#ITSGOODHERE
you are one of them abi. who are u to be speaking on behalf of kwara state government?
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Fraud ti take over
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2016
That's not fake. I have seen that form in cafe here in jos. Due to poor network, some cafe will give the form out to applicants to fill as details from the form will be used to fill it online when network normalise.
phemmyutd:
Fraud!

Fake employment form in circulation in Kwara

The attention of this platform has been drawn to another trick in the series of fraudulent acts put together by the fifth columnists in Kwara State.

The aim of those behind this unwholesome act can not be immediately ascertained but the fingers are pointing at one direction as who the sponsors may be.

We gathered yesterday in one of the LGAs in the state that this form designed for employment has been circulated in every ward. The idea was to release 6 forms to a ward to be shared among the unemployed in that ward and the party chairman.

As you may be aware npower is an initiative of the federal government, which is coordinated by the office of the Vice President and it has not been domesticated by any state.

The npower coordinated by the federal government is done through an online platform through npower.gov.ng, it doesn't exist on a paper. The above form is not only a fraud but an act of sabotage.

The public is warned to look away from this fraud and take advantage of the federal government social intervention programmes like the npower only on the Internet.

The Kwara State will need to tell us when it started a fresh empowerment programme in the name of npower when it has collapsed his KWABES many months ago.

The government in Kwara State may need to wash herself clean now otherwise it will be termed as sabotaging the federal government.

Source : Template Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
There is nothing fraudulent about it.
The office of Youth Empowerment, realizing that Internet access rural areas is poor and might cut off some qualified youth, decided to circulate the forms through wards in the state to expand opportunity for participation by Kwara Youths. Completed forms will then be uploaded on the NPower website on the youths' behalf. Clearly, this should have been indicated on the form but no fraud was intended. Just a genuine effort to make sure more of our youths get the opportunity to be selected for the scheme.

That is the statementade by SSA MEDIA to The Governor of Kwara State.
Re: FRAUD: Fake N-power Form In Circulation In Kwara (Photo) by greenify: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Optimusshield:
There is nothing fraudulent about it.
The office of Youth Empowerment, realizing that Internet access rural areas is poor and might cut off some qualified youth, decided to circulate the forms through wards in the state to expand opportunity for participation by Kwara Youths. Completed forms will then be uploaded on the NPower website on the youths' behalf. Clearly, this should have been indicated on the form but no fraud was intended. Just a genuine effort to make sure more of our youths get the opportunity to be selected for the scheme.

That is the statementade by SSA MEDIA to The Governor of Kwara State.
Why is Kwara state logo on the form. If you can explain this to us why d logo of your state is on d form.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise / What Really Happens When You Lie On Your CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.