Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! (701 Views)

Is Dis Love Or Infatuation....advise Pls / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by Jahswill89: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2009
i got into a relationship the first time to find love n someone to think with but after a about a yaer de love i tot i found just closed up 'i mean the love faded' and that was how my story went so wat exactly is dis love thing shouldn't it have lasted for a long tim maybe "forever". or am i building castles in the air, somebody tell me
Re: What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by CrazyMan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
That your previous relationship ended in tragedy doesn’t justify your claim that there is no love.

All I can tell you is that when next you meet another partner, try and study her properly before getting emotionally involved so as to avoid a reoccurrence of your previous experience.
Re: What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by amrite12: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
it's so unfortunate that your relationship ended that way, but i will say that you should check the what attracted you to the dud in the first place, the good book says things that are seen are temprary but thing that are not seen are eternal. love should go beyond tangible things.
Re: What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by Jahswill89: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
u guy arealy the bomb guess i will
hide ur advice.tank u
Re: What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by Yumi(f): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2009
It shouldn't have closed up both parties need to continue to put effort to make it work out.
Re: What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! by yme1(f): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
there was no love in the relationship if you ask moi undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Love? / Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice / Man, 30, Kills Self Over Failed Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.