Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS (27011 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Where are the contestants? cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Introductory Questions

Can we meet our contestants?

Kindly tell us your:

Name

State of Origin

Religion

Relationship status

Educational background

Your Philosophy

Favorite meal(s)

How did you get to know about nairaland?

What's the rationale/event surrounding your monicker?

Your strength(s) and weakness(es).

Cc.
ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
dgalon:
E be like say contestants are afraid oshocked why start wat u can't finish..una must finish am..he who fights an run awy....

I called them kings, kings are courageous.. ..
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Name: AKINNIYI Abiodun Sylvester

State of Origin: Lagos State

Religion: Christianity

Relationship status: Single

Educational backgroundPrimary Education: Rita International School

Secondary Education: Lagos State Model College Kankon, Badagry. Lagos

University Education: A graduate of University of Ilorin were i also obtained my second degree (M.Sc)

Your Philosophy: I see my self never to settle for less

Favorite meal(s): Poundedyam and Efo riro with Egusi and Goat meat

How did you get to know about nairaland?I was surfing the net far back 2013 and was going through some online forums including naijaloaded and some other ones. I saw nairaland and found it more interesting than others

That's the rationale/event surrounding your monicker?Well, i was tryin to open an email address way back 2005 and my surname coupled with my dad been a chief made me to arrive at the moniker PRINCEAKINS

Your strength(s) and weakness(es).:
I'm endlessly curious and all my friends, family and colleagues look to me for answers on everything from mood swings to mindcraft. As i've always been exceptionally passionate about social issues,
my weaknesses: I'm temperamental which am dealing with and i do procrastinate lotta times.

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:
Name: AKINNIYI Abiodun Sylvester

State of Origin: Lagos State

Religion: Christianity

Relationship status: Single

Educational backgroundPrimary Education: Rita International School

Secondary Education: Lagos State Model College Kankon, Badagry. Lagos

University Education: A graduate of University of Ilorin were i also obtained my second degree (M.Sc)

Your Philosophy: I see my self to never settle for less

Favorite meal(s): Poundedyam and Efo riro with Egusi and Goat meat

How did you get to know about nairaland?I was surfing the net far back 2013 and was going through some online forums including naijaloaded and some other ones. I saw nairaland and found it more interesting than others

That's the rationale/event surrounding your monicker?Well, i was tryin to open an email address way back 2005 and my surname coupled with my dad been a chief made me to arrivethe moniker PRINCEKINS

Your strength(s) and weakness(es).:
I'm endlessly curious and all my friends, family and colleagues look to me for answers on everything from mood swings to mindcraft. As i've always been exceptionally passionate about social issues, my weaknesses, which i believe they are stepping stones to greater achievements in life.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
We are expecting other contestants' answers. So let us exercise patience before the host ask the next set of questions. cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamdotune(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good evening beautiful ladies and gentlemen. My name is Adedotun Durosinmi

At 20years old,

I hail from Ekiti State,Ado-Ekiti LGA.

And a Muslim

Actually single or let me say "Complicated" spaces available wink

Primary school at Peridot international school at Amuwo odofin, High school at Lagos state model college Kankon and Currently an undergraduate at the University Of Lagos,Akoka studying Psychology.

Philosophy? If you fall seven times,remember to rise eight times.. There's never an excuse for giving up

My favorite meal is Pounded yam and melon soup.

Uhm... From a friend actually we were discussing on how to ge stuffs online and he mentioned here to be one genuine site/forum id be getting what I wanted

Event surrounding your monicker?
As u can see that's just my name

Strength and weakness hmm... Well my aim is my strength and to fail is my weakness

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.