Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS (27230 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
INTERESTING

Baba..

Ur man

Nid

Ur vote

Support

D

REAL DEAL

TeamPrince

cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
You all did very well!!

TAnx baba... wish u d very best on urz boss.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Playwhizard:
princeakins my man..i respect your answers....i rate u 10/10

I see you ma man cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimberry1:

Nice one bro.
thanks cheesy

My people, how did I do?

Cc , ChubbyT(f), Kenneth205(m), photoshoot(m), emmand2(m), Triczchic(f), iamkingzlee(m), dollyjoy(f) , mimzy(f), yummyricka(f), rosy1992(f), Oluwabusobomi(f), Xeinstra1(f), abbeyology88(m), nubian999(f), Dygeasy(m), RaDaZaBaNa(m), prettythicksme(f), SleekHoyeen(f), MissAdeife(f), sinaj(f), darlingtito(f), sekxy(f), hibiscus76(f), Jessidaisy4(f), Suigeneris93(f), olarwhumy6(f), preciousMI1(f), MzMayD(f), MoNickk(f), Spaxon(f), miqos02(m), uaccurate, misfab(f), Barcholder, nanauju(f), Genea(f), clubone0502, remmyton(f), debrihachi(f), SelinaBrown(f), salomycruz, Jewelbaby01(f), midasbliss(f), DRealGeesam(m), kika23(f), mayorall(m), cocoberry(f), jideomowunmi(f), Richiy(f), ghostofsparta(m), meelorlah(f), ISpiksDaTroof, , macof(m), RomanyChi(f), Ilaje44(m), DonnaJocasta(f), clans(f),

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamkingzlee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:

TAnx baba... wish u d very best on urz boss.
Thanks bossman! You killed it!
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Thanks bossman! You killed it!

Waiting for you to come nail it with hammer on your day cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by SweetieConstie(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by vicstar(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
• • • • • The main question is what's gunna happen to the other contestants that missed out?? undecided hmm
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • The main question is what's gunna happen to the other contestants that missed out?? undecided hmm
Asked twice bt no one answer me
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by SweetieConstie(f): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
I think it has failed to address the true state of affairs in our Universities. There are still major cases of sexual harassment, poor results due to deliberate failing by lecturers. I think there should be major restructuring and reorientation.

I believe everyone is unique in their own way. On my own, I believe my unique intelligence sets me at an edge over the remaining contestants. What is looks and popularity if the person doesn't have anything upstairs? I believe my quality would enable me reach out to both young and old irrespective of the political and geographical divide and effect true peace and cohabitation.

I forsee tribalism eating Nairaland up is care is not taken. It really needs to be nipped in the bud.

I am so so so sorry for my late replies. Been on the road since. I just got home

Thumbs up Ryabcool... smiley You undoubtedly stole the show tonight! cheesy
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
NICE ONE GUYS U GUYS DID WEll... remember mr nairaland is not a do die affair.... one love guys kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
ACCESSM
RYABCOOL
IAMDOTUNE
PRINCEAKINS
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
NICE ONE GUYS U GUYS DID WEll... remember mr nairaland is not a do die affair.... one love guys kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
ACCESSM
RYABCOOL
IAMDOTUNE
PRINCEAKINS

Tanx hommie

Btw

Ur support wil go a long way..
TAnx

Reali appreciate

1 Like

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Thumbs up Ryabcool... smiley You undoubtedly stole the show tonight! cheesy
thanks a ton sweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by temmym4(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Impressive! You guys did impressively!!

PrinceAkins you have my support. satisfied with your approach and replies to most of the questions.

1 Like

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
temmym4:
Impressive! You guys did impressively!!

PrinceAkins you have my support. satisfied with your approach and replies to most of the questions.

Tanx boss smiley

Am so honoured boss

Let Win it together..

Mk u u only dont vote buh impore ur folks on Nairaland to stand up n support ur man
cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by vicstar(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
Asked twice bt no one answer me

hmmm ok
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
are they not going to close the thread cc Fynestboi tosyne2much cool cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Rukkydelta(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Don't close the thread yet till tomorrow
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Ryabcool:
I think it has failed to address the true state of affairs in our Universities. There are still major cases of sexual harassment, poor results due to deliberate failing by lecturers. I think there should be major restructuring and reorientation.

I believe everyone is unique in their own way. On my own, I believe my unique intelligence sets me at an edge over the remaining contestants. What is looks and popularity if the person doesn't have anything upstairs? I believe my quality would enable me reach out to both young and old irrespective of the political and geographical divide and effect true peace and cohabitation.

I forsee tribalism eating Nairaland up is care is not taken. It really needs to be nipped in the bud.

I am so so so sorry for my late replies. Been on the road since. I just got home

Well done, you really are worthy of the Crown! You killing them boo grin I'm happy to pitch my tent right here! This is called Glamping ( glamorous camping) cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Chicent(m): 4:54am On Jul 21, 2016
And no questions was asked the contestants by the ever ready available audience?? Issorite
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by OkaOme: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Ryabcool:
thanks cheesy

My people, how did I do?
You did quite well, dirty bigot! Let's see how you reach the finals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3999045_img20160721060546_pngfcb9f0f5420f6b24ccfeaf245207dbd0
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Chicent(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2016
OkaOme:

You did quite well, dirty bigot! Let's see how you reach the finals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3999045_img20160721060546_pngfcb9f0f5420f6b24ccfeaf245207dbd0

chio..... O ma se oooo.
Hmmmm
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by photoshoot(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice one bosses...

Princeakins and Ryabcool. cheesy
Weldone.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by UyiIredia(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided u tink say everybody go poor like u?

My gateman sef go rich pass u.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
so they no later close the thread na wa ooo cool coolcc Fynestboi tosyne2much
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
Nice one bosses...

Princeakins and Ryabcool. cheesy
Weldone.

Gbam cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by ademipeju(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2016
them no lock here sad sad

cc:fynestboi
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Fynestboi: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Dominique ma'am

Good morning ma kiss

Hope you had a great night ma?

Please help us lock here. kiss
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by wristbangle: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2016
The following contestants will have their interview today by 6pm.

KINGINVAHALA
PHOTOSHOOT
MICROFLUX
FRANCHISE21
ELDAILLEST

Expecting to see you.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by photoshoot(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
wristbangle:

KINGINVAHALA
PHOTOSHOOT
MICROFLUX
FRANCHISE21
ELDAILLEST

Expecting to see you.

Regards.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Franchise21(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2016
wristbangle:

KINGINVAHALA
PHOTOSHOOT
MICROFLUX
FRANCHISE21
ELDAILLEST

Expecting to see you.

Regards.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.