Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS (27153 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:

Princeakins I rate u best in today's interview, I love the way u answer d questions and d way u compose ursef...

U av my vote till final for ur brilliant performance... Keep it up grin

Tanx boss.. I'm.honoured cool

YOur support is highly encouraging smiley
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by EmperorLee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Thanks wink ... Shun sir!!grin

Shun above cheesy
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
hymanflex:
nice interview there I must confess..........princeakins....... kudos bro......

Tanx baba.. cool

I'm honoured
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Thanks wink ... Shun sir!!grin
ur contestant has bin busted...

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3239180/mr-nairaland-2016-plagiarist-discovered#47735230

cc slimberry1
cc tosyne2much
cc dygeasy
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided u tink say everybody go poor like u?
UyiIredia:

iPhone 7 ke. You wey no even get iPhone 1.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimberry1:
Here comes the last set of Questions

Observing the recent activities and attending consequences of Students' Union Government on various Nigerian campuses. Do you think this Ideological Creation is helping Nigeria educational system? Yes or No? Cite a recent activity to support your claim.

If asked, all contestants would write and write, some would even make a novella on the unique potentials/qualities they possess which gives them an edge over other contestants... Now, as Mr. Nairaland, give a situation where your "unique" skills could be effectively put to use.

What are the potential challenges you foresee Nairaland will encounter in the future? Proffer solutions to these challenges.

Cc.

Accessme
Ryabcool
Princeakins
Iamdotune
Kunleakinpelu00
Justdulla
I think it has failed to address the true state of affairs in our Universities. There are still major cases of sexual harassment, poor results due to deliberate failing by lecturers. I think there should be major restructuring and reorientation.

I believe everyone is unique in their own way. On my own, I believe my unique intelligence sets me at an edge over the remaining contestants. What is looks and popularity if the person doesn't have anything upstairs? I believe my quality would enable me reach out to both young and old irrespective of the political and geographical divide and effect true peace and cohabitation.

I forsee tribalism eating Nairaland up is care is not taken. It really needs to be nipped in the bud.

I am so so so sorry for my late replies. Been on the road since. I just got home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:

Tanx boss.. I'm.honoured cool

YOur support is highly encouraging smiley
u see life now We stil had an issue in d noon wen u said I shud grow up and now am supporting u til final grin
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamdotune(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
iamdotune watz d meaning of aye aye captain
Like seriously bro? undecided

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune:
Like seriously bro? undecided
we've knw u'r google warrior jst lik d way u did copy and paste to answer d questions asked grin
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
iamdotune watz d meaning of aye aye captain

Ryabcool u did vry well and am gonna support u till final cuz u'r an aauaite

Princeakins I rate u best in today's interview, I love the way u answer d questions and d way u compose ursef...

U av my vote till final for ur brilliant performance... Keep it up grin
thanks a lot fam
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
horlamelekan:

brilliant answer
thanks a lot
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
INTERESTING
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamkingzlee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
You all did very well!!
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by DucheSsMerezz(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
ur contestant has bin busted...

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3239180/mr-nairaland-2016-plagiarist-discovered#47735230

cc slimberry1
cc tosyne2much
cc dygeasy
That's not plagiarism.. Probably he needed some words to buttress his point.. Or what dyu think??
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Playwhizard(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins my man..i respect your answers....i rate u 10/10

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Blessograo(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
I think it has failed to address the true state of affairs in our Universities. There are still major cases of sexual harassment, poor results due to deliberate failing by lecturers. I think there should be major restructuring and reorientation.

I believe everyone is unique in their own way. On my own, I believe my unique intelligence sets me at an edge over the remaining contestants. What is looks and popularity if the person doesn't have anything upstairs? I believe my quality would enable me reach out to both young and old irrespective of the political and geographical divide and effect true peace and cohabitation.

I forsee tribalism eating Nairaland up is care is not taken. It really needs to be nipped in the bud.

I am so so so sorry for my late replies. Been on the road since. I just got home
Wow! That was lit, it was the bomb.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

That's not plagiarism.. Probably he needed some words to buttress his point.. Or what dyu think??
word for word
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamdotune(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
smh
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blessograo:

Wow! That was lit, it was the bomb.
thanks baby. kiss kiss
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by DucheSsMerezz(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
word for word
Okay.. I can't shout
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by senibo1: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
mtceeew... dry interview, ps2 mood activated
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Blessograo(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
thanks baby. kiss kiss

It's nothing dear, i'm always here for you wink

1 Like

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune:
so I'm just gonna copy questions from the interview and paste it on google like someone is there waiting for me to answer it, last time I checked there're types of questions you google that it can provide its answer, so I just paste that and it gives me the answer I want ? Sorry to say but are u dat dumb bro Why don't u just try it out yourself and let it give u an answer then screenshot it here tallying with any of the answer I posted undecided
calling me a dumb shows u'r guilty of my accusation...
We've seen it and u can't hide it anymore.
I'm not interested in exchanging words wit u so am gonna ignore any of ur quote/mention tongue
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Franchise21(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune:
smh
Calm down. So u don't get banned
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
hymanflex:
nice interview there I must confess..........princeakins....... kudos bro......

slimberry1 come here, who removed my post??...... Tell me the truth,i won't beat you!! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:
Great job slimberry1

Kudos to the contestants and also Keep dropping your answers.

smiley
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
u see life now We stil had an issue in d noon wen u said I shud grow up and now am supporting u til final grin

Lolz bruv we disagree to agree, that wah makes life interesting...

Forget d rough and let luk ahead for a better tomao.

Apologies if i tramper upon ur personality.. ma ruff

Tanx bro for ur observations n contributions cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm

Hi dear... hope ur day was eventful..

Wuld lik u giv ur support for me..

CHeck ma profile..

Tanx

Let do dz .... smiley
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:

Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamdotune(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
calling me a dumb shows u'r guilty of my accusation...
We've seen it and u can't hide it anymore.
I'm not interested in exchanging words wit u so am gonna ignore any of ur quote/mention tongue
two words... Ur p
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:

Lolz bruv we disagree to agree, that wah makes life interesting...
Forget d rough and let luk ahead for a better tomao.
Apologies if i tramper upon ur personality.. ma ruff
Tanx bro for ur observations n contributions cool
always welcome my bro frm another mo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.