Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2971 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by AccidentalGenius: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by krak101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Owk
Re: . by vicstar(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
is that all "rolls eyes" undecided

1 Like

Re: . by sweetval: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided

Re: . by AccidentalGenius: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by wexyee: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: . by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
and undecided ?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
TEAM AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. yola
Re: . by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
wexyee:
I smell lies
.Fresh one

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Forzap: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Following
Re: . by AccidentalGenius: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by AccidentalGenius: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
TEAM AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. yola
internship bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK.........

2 Likes

Re: . by swimcash(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
must u lie just 2 create a thread

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
OK.........
ure sexy. i love ur body shape.
Re: . by ted1741: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
NA LIE, JUST FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION AND WISHFUL THINKING. YEYE. DON BELIEVE U. So she stood outside until you finished work abi 8 hrs waiting besides your reketi fourth hand car you drove for another 5 yrs, because you be God or you think we just browse and can't read in between the lines and lies, anuofia. See your mouth, female Isreali boss, why not Lebanese or Afghanistan. Aru emego, tofiakwa

9 Likes

Re: . by Vikky014(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
ted1741:
NA LIE, JUST FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION AND WISHFUL THINKING. YEYE. DON BELIEVE U. So she stood outside until you finished work abi 8 hrs waiting besides your reketi fourth hand car you drove for another 5 yrs, because you be God or you think we just browse and can't read in between the lines and lies, anuofia. See your mouth, female Isreali boss, why not Lebanese or Afghanistan. Aru emego, tofiakwa
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just a little piece of advice, in case there's an iota of truth in what you're saying, don't let your personal grudges with her cloud your sense of judgement. If she deserves the job, you should recommend her. And if she doesn't warrant it, don't bring her on just to enjoy yourself or whatever
Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
smiley smiley
Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
ted1741:
embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
smiley smiley
babe good evening. hw are you?
Re: . by TamedWolf90: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op I wan ask you one question

Just one question....

Wetyn concern us concern you and your ex abi your mossad or Israeli colleague??

Shey na we do referee when una dy date Abi na me she leave you for??

Cause you manage get job dy form bigboy for your ex

See no just provoke me o....leave your trash for Lawma abeg.....

#NdimmaduSef
Re: . by Gofwane(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
all na scope.... Typical formats guy men use in order to add a punny to their existing list. Funny thing is that the ladies will be shining their teeth like:s

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Sensible one finally grin ... Lessons grabbed op .. Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2016

Re: . by Medunah: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2016
I really do not understand girls who beg their ex just cos he his now rich......
Re: . by Donjazzy12(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
The interview began, she greeted me and my boss, we greeted back. I asked her a few questions, and watched with glee as she fumbled with her words, her hands were twitching, i told her to calm down that she doing well. My boss, asked some questions which she didn't do very well at. Then my boss excused herself to attend to others living just me to conduct the remaining few minutes with her. I went through the standard procedure, she did good actually, then i told her she'll hear from the company in a few days. I got up to leave then she called me back, then she apologised with tears in her eyes. All the cliche stuff women usually say was said. I told she to calm down that she could leave now. I found her a few hours later, by my car(she recognised it) during closing hours. She proceeded with further apologies and pleas. I said all is cool and forgotten. She wanted to know where i stay now, if she could have my contacts, told her i'm homeless(that was sarcasm) and told her i'll drop her off just to be nice. We arrived her place, she would'nt leave the car. She said she'll only know i've forgiven her if i give her a kiss or peck on the cheek grin told her to leave nicely that i'm not gon do that. She tried to touch, pushed her hands away and joked that it belongs to the boss now. She cried, walked out in shame, wrote down her number and begged me to call her, and in that moment, i felt like a happy sadist as i threw the paper back at her and drove off.
Men tell me hw to reach you...and I will buy you lunch at your favorite Chinese restaurant.....You make me proud of men in nairaland for once...
Re: . by Donjazzy12(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
emitoz:
Just a little piece of advice, in case there's an iota of truth in what you're saying, don't let your personal grudges with her cloud your sense of judgement. If she deserves the job, you should recommend her. And if she doesn't warrant it, don't bring her on just to enjoy yourself or whatever
Will you shut up? Weak man....Hillary Clinton's asshole!
Re: . by holusormi(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2016
ted1741:

Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Donjazzy12:

Will you shut up? Weak man....Hillary Clinton's asshole!
Well, your opinion. I don't blame you, I only blame your limited wisdom.. You can't think beyond it

(1) (Reply)

. / 25 Stunning Photos Of Sunsets In Metropolises / Are There Still Good Men Out There..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.