Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again (1241 Views)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / I Feel Her Pvssy Is No Longer As Sweet As When We Jus Started D8n (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jonaifame22(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Passed by my ex gf on my way to work dis morning and she was lookn so beautiful and flashy, I wished I neva ran away frm her in 2012, I left her cos I had so mch of her, she was coming to my crib, every morning and leave by evening! We'll make love frm morning till 6pm everyday, and I wasn't havn time to hussle so I had to jus let her go and also coupled wth the fact that I jus landed one big _arse gal called blessing,now I'm missn her , the affection, the love, the sex all thanks to her every ready stamina,the passionate kisses,the text messages, everything abt her,
pls is it wrong that I'm craving for her, I want her back badly
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Passed by my ex gf on my way to work dis morning and she was lookn so beautiful and flashy, I wished I neva ran away frm her in 2012, I left her cos I had so mch of her, she was coming to my crib, every morning and leave by evening! We'll make love frm morning till 6pm everyday , and I wasn't havn time to hussle so I had to jus let her go and also coupled wth the fact that I jus landed one big _arse gal called blessing,now I'm missn her , the affection, the love, the sex all thanks to her every ready stamina,the passionate kisses,the text messages, everything abt her,
bro I hail u

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jopretty(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where is Blessing now?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by itstpia8: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
flee fornication.
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by kaziblake(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Passed by my ex gf on my way to work dis morning and she was lookn so beautiful and flashy, I wished I neva ran away frm her in 2012, I left her cos I had so mch of her, she was coming to my crib, every morning and leave by evening! We'll make love frm morning till 6pm everyday, and I wasn't havn time to hussle so I had to jus let her go and also coupled wth the fact that I jus landed one big _arse gal called blessing,now I'm missn her , the affection, the love, the sex all thanks to her every ready stamina,the passionate kisses,the text messages, everything abt her,
Pls change,this is 2016.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by Behira(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Some peeps 30 years frm now will read some of d stuffs dey posted on social media and wud feel like committing sucide

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jonaifame22(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
jopretty:
Where is Blessing now?
rai now blessing's gat a child for another man!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by cruzita(f): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
dumbfolded
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jopretty(f): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
rai now blessing's gat a child for another man!
ewoo! Too bad!! If you still love her, go back and beg her I just hope no man has got her seriously hooked.
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by MzzTega(f): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
You actually miss the sex.

So, Can you honestly tell us what you want us to do?
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by obiorathesubtle: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jonah... Go after her.. Get her back and _fuck her like old times cheesy
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by ClassCaptain(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
...Who has airtel. number... Let me call such. a person
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Just resign at your new job and resume back in bed again.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by stan241(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Its the sex you miss and not the girl in question, shame blessing and her big booty didn't stay

All that talk about valuing what you have bla bla bla
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by donholy28(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
the only girlfriend u need now is money...BTW post d babe pux here so we can hunt her down if she's foolish enough to come back to dating u
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jonaifame22(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
stan241:
Its the sex you miss and not the girl in question, shame blessing and her big booty didn't stay

undecided
stan241:

Re: I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again by jonaifame22(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
stan241:

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong? / Things That Ladies Do That Guys Dislike / What Is The Best Environment For Sexual Activity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.