Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Was I Right??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right??? (1064 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
helo romancelanders, good evening to us all and hope our day went fine, without waiting time I will go straight to the point. there's this girl named Chioma, she's the cousin to my aunty husband,i came visiting my aunty n her husband when I saw her, she was not so fine and don't av curve as expected but Neva the less we became friends but one thing I found out abt her was that she's so so demanding, each time she called me (did I say call??) sorry flashed me and I call her is either recharge card or money and as a real nigga I have always find a way of giving her excuses becus no stupid b!tch go ever chop my money except I want jst give her, this evening she flashed me as always, I called her back and she started telling me to send the card nah and that she is hungry bla bla bla, I opened up to her that I can only give her money n cards if only she agrees to become my Sexmate, she jst said she won't call me again ooh, Weytin concern me, my reply to her was WHATEVER!! and I jst hang up, so I decided to bring it here on NL for u guys to judge me if I did the ryt thing or not...... I no so many person's will see me as a bad whatever but it was my best way of avoiding her.. bless NL.
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Was I Right??? by Topestbilly(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
..... if you're crushing one any girl here. Just forget it.. sex in exchange for recharge card.

Bros you're stingy....
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
..... if you're crushing one any girl here. Just forget it.. sex in exchange for recharge card.

Bros you're stingy....
that's the trick to keep dem away be4 I forget I ain't crushing on any girl here in NL cus all NL girls are fake I don't do online shit, no hard feelings tho
Re: Was I Right??? by sinaj(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Xo u wana have sex with her for jux #100 airtime huh
Re: Was I Right??? by Topestbilly(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
timsonpreye:
that's the trick to keep dem away be4 I forget I ain't crushing on any girl here in NL cus all NL girls are fake I don't do online shit, no hard feelings tho

If you're bold enough come out straight and hit the point, stop hiding under childish reasons it only ridicule you and demean your class.
Re: Was I Right??? by kinglekan: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016

Very funny grin grin.. If your aim was to get her to stop bugging you, then apparently you won. If perhaps she has a rethink and decides to say yes... then i hope you are ready to ball grin grin

Either way, nothing do you bro! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

If you're bold enough come out straight and hit the point, stop hiding under childish reasons it only ridicule you and demean your class.
am ain't hiding under anytin, the true is that she is the demanding type, she eats guy according to her victims which my Bro is one of them, it was my only way to mk her know am also wise jst lyk her can u imagine she told me to buy one carton of indomine 4 her, she ain't even my gf....
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
kinglekan:

Very funny grin grin.. If your aim was to get her to stop bugging you, then apparently you won. If perhaps she has a rethink and decides to say yes... then i hope you are ready to ball grin grin

Either way, nothing do you bro! cheesy

my aim was to mk her stop but if she apparently say yes then who am I to say no grin

1 Like

Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
sinaj:
Xo u wana have sex with her for jux #100 airtime huh
this Sinaj of a girl u don't know tins are very hard now, well #100 for 10sec puna!!!
grin
Re: Was I Right??? by kinglekan: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
timsonpreye:
my aim was to mk her stop but if she apparently say yes then who am I to say no grin

Sharp guy grin grin
Re: Was I Right??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
timsonpreye:
this Sinaj of a girl u don't know tins are very hard now, well #100 for 10sec puna!!!
grin
This cracked me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This cracked me cheesy cheesy cheesy
that's how we roll...
Re: Was I Right??? by blayde(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP why u just dey gbagaun anyhow na?
Re: Was I Right??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
timsonpreye:
that's how we roll...
Broke ass nigga spotted! undecided undecided
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
blayde:
OP why u just dey gbagaun anyhow na?
gbagaun are u from the planet?? becus in my planet earth there's no English like gbagaun undecided
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Haybee27:
Broke ass nigga spotted! undecided undecided
broke ass nigga becus I refuse to be use OK keep falling mms.
Re: Was I Right??? by blayde(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
timsonpreye:
gbagaun are u from the planet?? becus in my planet earth there's no English like gbagaun undecided

hmmmm... U sure?

Anyways me don wear helmet.cheesy
Re: Was I Right??? by Topestbilly(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2016
timsonpreye:
am ain't hiding under anytin, the true is that she is the demanding type, she eats guy according to her victims which my Bro is one of them, it was my only way to mk her know am also wise jst lyk her can u imagine she told me to buy one carton of indomine 4 her, she ain't even my gf....

I get u brother but I also want u to get my point by reading my earlier comment.
Re: Was I Right??? by timsonpreye(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

I get u brother but I also want u to get my point by reading my earlier comment.
OK.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? / 7 Things Ladies Can Do That A Guy Can Never Do (ADULTS Only Video) / Thunder For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.