Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4459 Views)

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods / . / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol... it's a long story and I'll share it anyway.
The moment I realised that I have been getting duped by the pastors and Yahweh, I began to divert my tithes(1/10th of my monthly income) to helping people rather than helping potbellies(pastors). Then Goddys came to prophesy in the name of Yahweh his god that I shall lose all my money as from July 7, 2016 and will be begging for bread from then on. When July 7 came, I didn't beg for bread and I even posted recharge cards here on NL and paid 20k monthly to nairalanders who deserves it.

Funny enough, two days after July 7, Goddys began to beg for money online. I busted him and in annoyance he opened this thread to ask for a final challenge in his church, but I don't take such kind of challenges. So when he discovered that I don't make the 20k payment public again on NL, he began to think that his prophecy has finally been fulfilled on me THAT I WILL BEG FOR FOOD. That's why I immediately responded with the little cash in my pocket presently as I lie down typing.

That's the story, though there was much twist to it back then while it lasted. I can give you links if you need them.
The bolded is truly inspirational, if only more religious people were like you. Nigeria would have been a better place. But Goddys funny sha grin grin Guy make more cash dey multiply for your pocket.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Goddys, moreso, I still pay my tithe without making it public. I even have hundreds of mails in my mailbox currently which I haven't attended to. Don't know if you are even one of them cos I have a namesake of yours too and he should be next in line, but I'm skeptical it could be you, finding a way of knowing some stuffs about me(though I'm not 100% sure it's you).
I didn't say you are lacking yet but its obvious you are feeling the bullet of my prophecy. No diversion tactics can say otherwise. Because I state the fact, you want to do recharge card galore to save face....Hahahahaha.
Childishness
Its time to repent!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
I didn't say you are lacking yet but its obvious you are feeling the bullet of my prophecy. No diversion tactics can say otherwise. Because I state the fact, you want to do recharge card galore to save face....Hahahahaha.
Childishness
Its time to repent!
Goddys go sleep.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Adunn1ade:

You dey mind the yeye boy. Instead of him to deactivate is NL account, his still making mouth..
Hi Adun
Re: . by Adunn1ade(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=BestieSome post=61556343]Hi bestie
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Adunn1ade post=61571174][/quote]I sent you a PM, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't Catholics Pray "in" The Name Of Jesus? / Benny Hinn Caught With Another Woman / Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.