Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now (4063 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yeah, i know u came here to read some bullssshit abt how d bible is wrong and how wicked God has been...Ooops! Sorry, typographical error... False alarm! I'm still in the faith, God is still GOD and athiests are still blind like always...

Let me begin to count all the views...
Count down begins... Lalasticlala abeg front page this better topic grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by FSMs: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
I was wondering Weda it was April fool buy the month ain't April
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Pastafarian: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smallville
come join the Pastafarian faith

2 Likes

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by felixomor: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
LoooooooooooLz

grin
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by TomHagen: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:
I was wondering Weda it was April fool buy the month ain't April
hahahaha
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pastafarian:
Smallville
come join the Pastafarian faith
my brother which one be that one
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
I was surprised if it was the same puerile smallville10 I had previously corresponded with that had now reached a level of intellectual enlightenment. That would have been surprising indeed, but as expected he's still as unenlightened as ever.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:
I was surprised if it was the same puerile smallville10 I had previously corresponded with that had now reached a level of intellectual enlightenment. That would have been surprising indeed, but as expected he's still as unenlightened as ever.
now thats hilarious... This is actually on d inverse...
U are d one in need of enlightenment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smallville10:
now thats hilarious... This is actually on d inverse...
U are d one in need of enlightenment
Oh really. Can your religious stand adequately explain what we see on the earth today?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

Oh really. Can your religious stand adequately explain what we see on the earth today?
of it can... Things like what exactly? but there are certain things God has said that we should let be becus if we search we will never find answers till d end of time
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by taurus25(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
what exactly do you hope to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

Oh really. Can your religious stand?

You tell me what your atheism can adequately explain on what we see on the earth today.

And Dont Dare hide behind science! so am expecting you to use psychology/sociology to explain your self

2 Likes

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smallville10:
of it can... Things like what exactly? but there are certain things God has said that we should let be becus if we search we will never find answers till d end of time
How do you explain the prevalence of starvation and natural disasters with an all loving God? How do you explain the prevalence og mass murders and child rape with an all loving God? How do you explain the differences in religion all over the world with one God?
What do you mean by the bolded

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
taurus25:
what exactly do you hope to achieve?
do u wanna share ma achievments with me
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You tell me what your atheism can adequately explain on what we see on the earth today.

And Dont Dare hide behind science! so am expecting you to use psychology/sociology to explain your self
Psychology and sociology are still sciences. Science is simply the understanding of our universe.
Science can explain almost everything and the things it can't it simply doesn't. Not until it has more to go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by DoctorAlien(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
The same old, meaningless, uncreative question of "why is there suffering?" which has been answered countless times, isn't it?

Somebody once said atheists recycle arguments. I think it's obvious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by FSMs: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:
The same old, meaningless, uncreative question of "why is there suffering?" which has been answered countless times, isn't it?

Did you read what the op wrote at all?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by DoctorAlien(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:
Did you read what the op wrote at all?
I wasn't addressing the OP.

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

How do you explain the prevalence of starvation and natural disasters with an all loving God? How do you explain the prevalence og mass murders and child rape with an all loving God? How do you explain the differences in religion all over the world with one God?
the first question u should be asking here is... Why do all these happen? What are our mistakes?

Everything happening to us today all falls back to d mistakes of our fore fathers... U must understand that God doesnt interfer with FREEWILL, the last time he did men less appricated it...

The war and starvations and murder all falls on us, the evil we have been doing from d very past reflects in d present and future and will continue... U dont expect God to continually clean up our messes over and over and we still keep doing it... God leaves us to our choices and consequences that follows our choices...

Abt the bolded, thats a whole new topic

2 Likes

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

Psychology and sociology are still sciences. Science is simply the understanding of our universe.
Science can explain almost everything and the things it can't it simply doesn't. Not until it has more to go on.

Let me help you to break it down Science has branches, the possible branch that you can use are the one I give
Or do you intend to use Agric Science?

Psychology: the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.

Sociology: the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.

Choose any of the above to explain, since you are challenging Religion to stand adequately explain what we see on the earth today, hence I wanted to see what explanation your atheism has to offer

2 Likes

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

they just love the LAWMA business grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

I will handle this later if you answer the first question.

You don enter my one chance
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by FSMs: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I wasn't addressing the OP.
You where Addressing who they are just 23 post in this thread no single person has raised the accusations u made
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smallville10:
the first question u should be asking here is... Why do all these happen? What are our mistakes?

Everything happening to us today all falls back to d mistakes of our fore fathers... U must understand that God doesnt interfer with FREEWILL, the last time he did men less appricated it...

The war and starvations and murder all falls on us, the evil we have been doing from d very past reflects in d present and future and will continue... U dont expect God to continually clean up our messes over and over and we still keep doing it... God leaves us to our choices and consequences that follows our choices...

Abt the bolded, thats a whole new topic
Are earthquakes and tsunamis our mistakes?
If God didn't want to interrupt free will he wouldn't have inspired a book with all his achievements on earth. Its like giving a test and handing the whole class a cheat sheet. Except of course you don't believe in the bible or miracles from God as they are against the concept of freewill.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by DoctorAlien(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

You where Addressing who they are just 23 post in this thread no single person has raised the accusations u made

Are you sure? Look well. Somebody talked about child rape.

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Let me help you to break it down Science has branches, the possible branch that you can use are the one I give
Or do you intend to use Agric Science?

Psychology: the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.

Sociology: the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.

Choose any of the above to explain, since you are challenging Religion to stand adequately explain what we see on the earth today, hence I wanted to see what explanation your atheism has to offer
Your question is deceitful. You ask me to explain what we see on earth today and then you add another rule that I should only use two branches of science, that would be inadequate. Like giving me a fork to drink water. Why place restrictions, did I place any with religion. Only those afraid of showing their flaws are scared of scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

Are earthquakes and tsunamis our mistakes?
If God didn't want to interrupt free will he wouldn't have inspired a book with all his achievements on earth. Its like giving a test and handing the whole class a cheat sheet. Except of course you don't believe in the bible or miracles from God as they are against the concept of freewill.
God would always answer those who seek him with faith...

Abt the tsunamis and quakes, u probably havent heard of continental drifts...

U went to school, so u should know cause of earthquakes and other natural disasters

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by FSMs: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Are you sure? Look well. Somebody talked about child rape.
Oh lennycool why didn't you quote him directly u day fear abi na coward you be?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by FSMs: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smallville10:
God would always answer those who seek him with faith...

Abt the tsunamis and quakes, u probably havent heard of continental drifts...

U went to school, so u should know cause of earthquakes and other natural disasters

Wow this is new Yahweh is No longer Omnipotent and Omnipresent grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

Wow this is new Yahweh is No longer Omnipotent and Omnipresent grin
and what is dis one sayin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling All Atheists! I Need This Argument Destroyed. / EXPOSED: RCCG Pastor Caught Naked In Attempt To Sleep With Married Woman(video) / John Wesley And William Tyndale Debunk Pope On The Immortal Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.