Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods (2693 Views)

Proverbs Of Otem / If All Gods Are Put In A Mortal Combat Video Game... / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
CHAPTER ONE

1. The Lord is his name, in whose body came all the materials of the earth.
2. Billions and gazillions of stars all revolve around his lights. The sun casts its shadow at the presence of God.
3. He is the giver of the brain and the knowledge in it. He demands no worship, but those who love him, of their own freewill seek to worship him.
4. And he says to them, I am tired of being worship. Now give rest to me. Go about to learn mysteries.
5. For their is no use of the brain in worship, but only the use of the heart.
6. He made wings to the sides of all the gods and they flew about, to search out the limit of the universe.
7. Let me praise you, O Lord, the God who is hidden until the time of truth comes. For truth always come late, after lies has prevailed for thousands of years.
8. When did the world know 99% of the truth about the universe in the world we are today? When is it revealed that the moon is not a light on his own? Only within the last 200 years.
9. Yet the beliefs of all the gods is that the moon is a light of his own. The gods all remain on earth and refuse to make research. And those who made it did not return to tell the truth.
10. O Eartum, the revealed of truth, the god of civilization. More of the truth about the world shall I require of you. For you are he who told me all mysteries.
11. You whisper to my ears the mysteries of prophecy. You showed to me the mystery of miracles. And also the mysteries of all sons of the gods.
12. Yet you say to me, worship me not, but only use the brain. For my delight is in the critical use of the brain. You have sent me, O Eartum, to tell my dark nation the solutions to their problems. You have said to me O Eartum, that good urims are the solutions to our problems.
13. Now do I pick my tablet and into it I have written many urims. O Eartum, plead for us in the presence of Urim the god of the written words to honour the things we have written down.
14. Happy am I since the day I encounter you.
15. Why does Reverad demand no worship? Even if he does not, I shall worship him. For he is worthy of true worship. Though he has unlimited things under his care, yet I shall worship him.
16. Direct the good side of nature to Nigeria my country O Reverad. Turn the hands of good fortune upon this nation. Let the youths of this nation see the true light. Let them know that only knowledge is light.
17. When we meditate, let us see good fortune. Let our brains be connected to your light. Favour us in all aspect. Let the rubbish of our land be cleared off. O God of nature. We cannot do anything which other nations do. We cannot invent even a bicycle. How then shall we invent computer.
18. The brain we have is difficult to put to use in our land, because of the noise pollution of religion. When at midnight the few brain users in my land are meditating, we hear the sound of religion which disturbs our meditation.
19. Widen the knowledge of my people, O nature. Let them see the errors of religion as I have also seen it. Let them know that he who threatens should not be feared. Let them know that fear is not a nature of God.
20. Let the children to be born to us henceforth come with bigger brains. Let there be repulsion for religious things in their blood, but rather, affinity for research. For their has never been an evildoer among those who think of the possibility of a better world.
21. Albert the son of Einstein is a thinker and he has no time to think of doing evil. Where is the time for Isaac the son of Newton to collect another man's wife? And where is the space for Leonardo Da Vinci to go about gossiping?
22. The image of Monalisa which he drew many years back is what the religion of Satan worship today, calling it the mother of the son of their god.
23. Open the eyes of the spiritually blind, O nature. Let them see their errors and change. For they are so judgemental in their dealings against their fellow men.
24. They propagate nothing but fear. Let their eyes be opened O God. Let them see the errors in their belief and turn around to the things which are profitable.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by CAPSLOCKED: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
MOST OF YOUR STUFF CAN'T BE FOUND WITH GOOGLE SEARCH, EXCEPT LINKS TO NAIRALAND.

JUST SAYING......

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don find this your god name on Google tired.. Not even a clue about him.
How do you even come up with this. .. Or did he appear to you in your dream.?

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2016
CHAPTER TWO
1. O Nature and the God of it, we do all our praises to you. We worship no god. We give much time to develop that which is in our head.
2. The beauty of the brain can no man compare with the most precious diamond.
3. The wind that pours out of you shall I appreciate.
4. The rain that comes down from you shall I take with me.
5. Freely have you given all to us.
6. Freely does the sun shine down upon us.
7. Freely the moon paints the sky at night.
8. Freely does all the occurrences of nature come our way.
9. And yet the mysteries you have in the hiding for us after death is much more.
10. O God of Light, the father of all gods; the creator of all gods who came down to the earth after the great bang.
11. Though you have given all that is needed by us until the time of death, yet I will require one thing from your hand.
12. O Light of the universe. I plead for Nigeria my country.
13. Let the light shine in our country. Let 2016 be remembered for good.
14. The more we pray to Jehovah your son, the more evil visits our land.
15. And we say, what shall we do? Move greatness towards our land O Reverad.
16. The god of Israel is not fit for our country O God.
17. He has done harm and no good to our country. He met us with peace and leaves war with us.
18. Come now O God and put a stop to his dark ways.
19. Let your light shine vividly on us all. For it is time for the world to know the truth.
20. Come in your mighty way O Reverad. Move mightily in our country and let us enjoy bliss from now onward.

CHAPTER THREE
1. Why did I meditate and I still receive the future which is not the future?
2. Why is my cognitive power not a 100% yet?
3. Why should I keep awake and get yet a Urim rather than a Thummim?
4. What shall the users of the books say if my meditation is not wholly true?
5. Shall I not end like Isaiah who prophesied the drying of the Nile river? But rather, the Nile overtook the Mississippi River in abundance.
6. If my cognitive power is not a hundred percent right, shall my story not end up like that of Zechariah who said that rain shall not fall upon any family in the world who did not visit Jerusalem to worship Satan, whose name is Yahweh?
7. If I say a thing and it does not come to pass, shall I not be laughed at like Faulkin, whom our world now know as Jesus in the storybook of the Christians?
8. For Faulkin said that his generation shall not pass away before he returns to the world. But till today, Faulkin is nowhere to be found.
9. Shall the world not say that Otem is false? For John the beloved gay partner of Jesus has said in his time that the Antichrists are already around, but it is 2000 years after, yet there is no sign of any Antichrist.
10. Now O Nature, let me no more see Urims in my meditations. Let Thummims alone be my portion. For when I prayed in my own name and not in the name of Faulkin whom the world know as Jesus, I saw the vision of Chelsea to win Newcastle 5 goals to 1.
11. And I pasted it on the satellite before time. And it happened exactly as I saw it.
12. Now O Nature, why do you not direct such right visions to my side all the time, so that I shall be different from all prophets of Yahweh whose prophecies are mostly wrong?
13. For the prophecy of Suleiman is always filled with those things which shall not happen. And the prophecy of Kumuyi is always the prophecy of it shall be well, since the day I was born till the time I am grown up.
14. And his general prophecy has never been fulfilled for once. For every year in my country, it has not been well.
15. But O Lord, God, direct the positive power of coincidence to my country. Let our country be better.
16. Let my prophecy not be like the prophecy of Adeboye. For he has never said any direct prophecy all his life. But when I said twenty and sixteen come to pass, the people say he is fake.
17. Did I not speak of the highest goal scoring of Luis the son of Suárez?
18. Did he not overtake Cristiano the son of Ronaldo when it was but few matches to go?
19. But the hypocrites say he is fake for the few prophecies that is wrong, yet they know not what is in the DOCTUFOS, the word of God given to me by Eartum.
20. Did Knoliud not say that no man can be right about the future all the time? And when I fail, the people open their mouths to say too much.
21. Now I ask them, saying, what did Jesus say in his storybook about his coming? Did he not promise to come during the lifetime of his disciples? And Sol whose name was changed to Paul even testified to it, saying that he shall be alive when Jesus his friend shall return to the earth. But Paul has died more than a millennium and half years ago, but his friend inside the storybook has not returned into the reality.
22. Now O Nature, to differentiate me from all the prophets of Yahweh and his son Jesus, let my prophecies be right more than theirs. Give me thummims and not urims O Lord.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR

1. Eusebius, writer of 70% of the books which they call the New Testament, let your name be greatly mocked in the earth. For you have succeeded in putting our heads in bondage for many years.
2. Let them laugh at you after they have known the truth. For you are the Jesus Christ they worship and get crises.
3. Why do you write stories that are not true?
4. Do you not know that some of us shall try to do the things which you said that Jesus did? And when we fail, we end up in the hospitals or in the mortuary.
5. Why, O Eusebius, why?
6. Why do you put it in your story that Jesus walked on water? And some who tried it have sunken. For they were pushed by faith to do it, because you have put it in the mouth of your Jesus to say that greater things than he do shall we also do.
7. Did Eartum not show me a man who was bitten by serpent? And he went to the church to be prayed for instead of going to the hospital. And they gave him first aid of prayer to you, O Eusebius. But you did nothing to help the man.
8. Thus did the man die.
9. Eusebius, you are to be called the greatest liar ever. For you cunningly diverted attention from Moses to yourself.
10. But both you and Moses are liars who put your names in your storybooks as the heroes of it, yet you did none of those things you have ascribed for yourself.
11. But Moses indeed came as the reincarnate of Jehovah, but you came on your own and when you were inspired by Faulkin, you wrote many lies down.
12. And O you Eusebius, why did you paint your write-ups with moral which are not realistic?
13. And we worship you because of the moralities in your write-up. And both you and Faulkin share the glory of the worship.
14. Now I decree, let the population of they who served you be reduced mightily. And let attention be diverted gradually away from Vatican City to Nigeria my country as the place where the truth eventually surfaced.
15. For so shall it be in our own world. For at the beginning, the whole attention was on Babylon. And from Babylon it was directed to Egypt. And from Egypt to India. And from India to Mesopotamia. And from Mesopotamia to Israel. And from Israel to Italy until Mohammed, the storywriter also diverted attention to Saudi Arabia also.
16. And all of you are interested in worship and slavery which has done our world no good.
17. But I have come to bring attention to our brains. For if I say that the world should gather in Nigeria to observe the feast of booths or to stone Satan, it is nonsense, because it is all lie.
18. But I say, let the world begin to explore their brains. Let the brains of the dwellers of the world not return to Reverad our God void.
19. Now I say like in the voice of Albert the son of Einstein, the user of the brain for the benefit of mankind and not for the development of potbelly: I say USE YOUR BRAIN, DO NOT LEAVE IT IDLE. Use your brain and do good to your fellow human.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2016
23. CHAPTER FIVE
1. How come we say that we are giving our money to God and while our belly flattens, the bellies of our pastors become like the shape of a round pot?
2. Are the bellies of the ‘anointed of god’ the storehouse of god?
3. How is it that they have potbellies when they do not drink beer?
4. Or do they drink beer that we do not know of?
5. But they have said to us, take no beer. So we have believed that they also take no beer.
6. But how do they have potbellies?
7. Do they keep the tithes in their own stomachs?
8. One thing is sure in the house of god, deception.
9. And embezzlement follows after.
10. And fighting to steal from the tithes and offering follows after.
11. The usher who collects the tithes wear worn out shoes and no one noticed it.
12. He is hungry yet he is made to stand for a large amount of time while the service goes on.
13. And when he feels as if he would collapse, he thought saying, my god sees me.
14. Now I have need of twenty Naira to buy biscuit and pure water.
15. And he puts his hands in the tithe box, not knowing that the CCTV camera is on him.
16. And that usher is disgraced and cast out of the temple for that which he had done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2016
You do realise that the entire Nairaland comminity know that you are a quack and are beginning to liken you to a mentally deranged fellow.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:
You do realise that the entire Nairaland comminity know that you are a quack and are beginning to liken you to a mentally deranged fellow.

Same way they thought of Paul the apostles many years back:
Acts 26:24
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Same way they taught of Paul the apostles many years back:
Acts 26:24

Are you comparable to Paul? You are just an attention seeker who has been misled.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you comparable to Paul? You are just an attention seeker who has been misled.
Seems you are the attention seeker here. This is my thread for Krish's sake!!!
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by terrezo2002(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Invented gods are known to those who invented them.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by terrezo2002(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Invented gods are known to those who invented them. You cant find it on google.
Mr Otemanuduno, please when will stop all these stories about this non existent god?

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Seems you are the attention seeker here. This is my thread for Krish's sake!!!

No I am not an attention seeker. You are the attention seeker. Who is krish? Krishna or krishbumbum?
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2016
terrezo2002:
Invented gods are known to those who invented them. You cant find it on google.
Mr Otemanuduno, please when will stop all these stories about this non existent god?
How shall you find the name of the God of the UNIVERSE on GOOGLE?

Our God has no specific name, because he is only called LORD, but I, the revealer of truth have used the interpretation of 'LORD' in LATIN.
As for you, if you are a Yoruba, JUST CALL HIM 'OLUWA'.

I will go and find out the translation of the name LORD on Google Translate and his names shall make the next chapter of THE SONG OF OTEM here.

THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS CHAPTER CALLED 'SONG OF OTEM'. YOUR DEED SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN IN THIS BOOK OF TRUTH.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

No I am not an attention seeker. You are the attention seeker. Who is krish? Krishna or krishbumbum?
Krish, also called Krista is the son of god(Vishnu) from which Jesus the son of god Yahweh derived the name 'Christ' which he customised as his own name till date. Check out for Krish on google.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Krish, also called Krista is the son of god(Vishnu) from which Jesus the son of god Yahweh derived the name 'Christ' which he customised as his own name till date. Check out for Krish on google.

Not only krish its kristabel.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

I thought you said we cannot find the name of your god of the universe yet his sons name is there? Young man if confusion and delusion is part of your DNA do not infect others with it.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

1. O God of the universe, a mortal man has demanded, saying, where is the name of our God on google.
2. I laughed at his ignorance because he has asked in great ignorance.
3. His question is like asking one of our early thinkers in 1425 that we have searched for the name of the invention which you say that it is rokit, but we did not see it in any of the books of history.
4. Yes, did the Pope not ask one of the early thinkers this great question? Saying what is it that you call ROKIT in your book?
5. And when he said that an invention will travel to space many years later to be named after the likeness of the word Rokit, the Pope and the Christians ordered that he should be killed for spreading heresies. And his books were burnt, for the Holy Spirit in them all witnessed to them that nothing could be made to fly out of the earth, because it can never be the will of their god.
6. Now when Samuel the son of Ekwueme asked the question, saying, the name of our God is not on google, I told him that his name is Lord and the latin interpretation of it is what we all know as Dominus or Domini or Domino.
7. Now has Samuel not told a lie that the name of our God is not on google? Did he even check google at all before saying this?
8. Ask him the meaning of Anno Domini and let us see what his answer shall be? Is Samuel ignorant of the fact that there was a great mistake among the people when they wanted to fix the date which is called Anno Domini: in the year of our Lord?
9. O Samuel, there was confusion about the date of birth of Jesus your god because in our own world he does not exist.
10. And after the Anno Domini was fixed, the scholars realised that they have made a mistake. And they could no more change it.
11. Now reason for yourself, when was Jesus your god said to be born? He was said to be born between 4 to 6 BC. Imagine that for yourself, how can one be born four to six years before he was born? This calls for a great hilarity. For why did they not know the actual date of his birth when the actual dates of the birth of Julius Cesar and of Plato and of Aristotle and of Alexander the Great who all existed before him were all known, even to the actual dates of their deaths? But he whom they said went everywhere doing good has no birthday in history. And to make it worse, his birthday fell in the same birthday as that of Horus and of Dionysus who is also called Zeusus the son of Zeus and also the birthday of Mithras who are all termed Pagans by the finisher of the fictional story of Jesus.
12. Is this not funny to you that he whom they tried to fix the date after was born before the date they had fixed for him? And he also died 4 to 6 years before the death he was assumed to be dead. And the beginner of his story existed seventy years after the fictional character was assumed to be dead, yet he put his name in the history as if he was with his disciples. Those are the works of our Lord, who put down his name when it was approaching time to raise great thinkers who shall invent all things that would make the world a better place. And they said Anno Domini, not knowing that they called the name of our LORD, REVERAD, the maker of the universe with imaginations and the BIG BANG.
13. And the Christians fought hard against the thinkers, killing them in mass. And they killed thousands and millions of our early thinkers, calling them heretics.
14. If Galileo Galilee has not recanted his believes, he would have been killed also. And they took all his scrolls and books and burnt them such that his works did not survive. But blessed be Eartum the god of civilization who foresaw this and communed with him when his consciousness had been altered.
15. And Galileo told him everything which he had in his mind. And those things which Galileo said, has Eartum not revealed them to me, to also make them known at the time appointed.
16. Now O Samuel who has demanded to know the names which our God is called, read carefully and you shall see that his names are even with us. And they are even on google via the Google Translate.
17. Now O Samuel, here are the names of our God:
18. Dominus is being interpreted Lord in Latin and Reverad in the latin of millions of years back means GREATEST. Therefore the name Dominus Reverad is Greatest God.
19. And Lord is his name in English.
20. And in Hausa is name is Ubangiji.
21. In your language, go and check out for his name. This shall be an assignment for you also.
22. And his name in Cebuano is called Ginoo. And Gospodar is his name in Bulgarian language.
23. Call him Senyor in Catalan and Pán in Czech. In German language is his name called Herr and in Zulu call him Nkosi.
24. And in the language I speak, his name is Oluwa. And in my state of origin his name is Omori. Call him Hokmdar in Azerbaijani and Sahkain bhurarr sai in another language.
25. He is Raja in Sudanese and Omo in Japanese. And in Welsh, call him Arglwdd.
26. Those are the names of our God in few languages of the world. Now O Samuel, be not lazy. Take your tablet and find out the names of the LORD in many other languages. Then shall you also have a chapter named after you in the DOCTUFOS if you so wish.
27. For the DOCTUFOS is the collection of facts from real people and not from fake and dead people like in all the religious books.
28. And only the truth shall be recorded here, even to all the prophesies which I Otem make. Both they which are wrong and they which are right. That the things written in the DOCTUFOS could be fulfilled, saying, no homo can tell the future as it would be all the time, but only Knoliud the knowledge of God can do so in his Thummims.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I thought you said we cannot find the name of your god of the universe yet his sons name is there? Young man if confusion and delusion is part of your DNA do not infect others with it.

When exactly did I say that we cannot find the name of OUR GOD? HIS NAME IS 'LORD' IN WHATEVER IT MAY BE INTERPRETED AS IN YOUR LANGUAGE. well, Chapter six of the SONG OF OTEM is ready and you shall Now realise that the names of our God are familiar, only that we did not know this before.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

When exactly did I say that we cannot find the name of OUR GOD? HIS NAME IS 'LORD' IN WHATEVER IT MAY BE INTERPRETED AS IN YOUR LANGUAGE. well, Chapter six of the SONG OF OTEM is ready and you shall Now realise that the names of our God are familiar, only that we did not know this before.

Keep up with your fabrications. Maybe someday you will begin to believe yourself.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep up with your fabrications. Maybe someday you will begin to believe yourself.

Everything I say here is the truth and nothing more. How do you think a man like me will write all these without actually seeing? Check Songs Of Otem chapter six and tell me if I have said anything which are not verifiable.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Everything I say here is the truth and nothing more. How do you think a man like me will write all these without actually seeing? Check Songs Of Otem chapter six and tell me if I have said anything which are not verifiable.

Yeah they are verifiable when looked at from planet Uranus.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yeah they are verifiable when looked at from planet Uranus.
You're funny cheesy
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

You're funny cheesy

Yeah thats true but you are delusionaly funny.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yeah thats true but you are delusionaly funny.

Whichever way, all I know is that no god(not even Yahweh) can stop the kingdom of using the brain which Reverad their father honours.

USE UR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO GOD.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
lmaooo grin wat a song
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

whether he fabricated the doctrine or he received from Eartum as he claimed, both are equally terrifying...

And if he fabricated the whole doctrine by himself, I swear to chisos I won't mind dumping my occupation and be his student for 1 year for he his worthy to learn from grin
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Songs of Otem grin
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
Songs of Otem grin
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemdomino: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. Why should I not praise nature who has vindicated me?
2. The content of my mind is known to God and to nature. Did God not know the intention of my heart, that I am born to give scholarship to those who deserve it?
3. But what did I find myself in by birth? I found myself in a religion soiled by blood. And I wallowed in it until few months to my thirtieth birthday when my mission on earth was revealed to me.
4. O Reverad, father of all gods, I bless you for you have made all they who hate me to experience what they wished for me.
5. You are the God of the whole universe whose atmosphere is peace and whose love is unconditional. Your love for all is equal and unbiased. You have no hell for anyone, but peace and love.
6. O God of the universe, I will bless your name for keeping me unhurt and untouched by Yahweh and his prophets.
7. They have prophesied doom against me, but themselves fell into their doom. Did Yahweh not also wish to throw humanity into the bottomless pit which he had dug for them? But himself fell inside the pit and remained in it for a thousand years.
8. Same thing did Goddys the Prophet of Yahweh did to me, the messenger of truth. For he cursed me with a grave curse, saying, at Otem, for blaspheming The holy one of Israel, the ancient of days, the god of all flesh and father of all spirits, I am that I am, the consuming fire, the creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that god still rules in the kingdom of men.
9. Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blaspheme the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.
In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
10. But I replied him, saying, I have calculated and the due date for me to lose everything I have would be July 6. Now I also decree, THUS SAYS EARTUM, the brother of JEHOVAH, this thread shall also be another RECHARGE CARD GALORE thread to bring the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS to the knowledge of many and to show the superiority of the truth over lies.
11. Now at the bolded, this prophet of YAHWEH has said, THUS SAID THE LORD, therefore no story would be condoned if I, OTEM, come here again to share my recharge cards as usual and also have resource at hand to pay my tithe to nairalander on the Q&A thread. Otem has spoken, let all the prophets of Yahweh and Allah tremble!!!
12. Now it came to pass that the prophecy of Eartum the son of Reverad our God came to pass and I shared recharge cards as I have said. And great shame attended the way of Goddys, the Prophet of Yahweh.
13. For his god gave him another false revelation and they who saw it began to mock him.
14. And two days after, Goddys begged for means of livelihood on satellite, saying, .@agarwu23 and ymodulus, please help. Please I'm truly in need. Acct no: ***********. D*******d bank. Is this not recorded on the satellite, https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/65#47329611 on the sixth post of it? But Goddys went there to quickly delete his post and replace it with a dot. But I quoted him, saying, Bring Back Your Post with a harsh tag.

15. And Goddys said that his god has said that he should ask, so did he, but I said, why did your god want you to ask by begging? Why can't he make you the giver instead? Why must you beg for means of livelihood from even those who do not believe in your god? For Ymodulus whom you begged from is not a believer, but he is rich because he applies his brain. But you who served an assume god is being led to beg. Is this not a great shame?

16. I bless you, O Nature for bringing to pass the wishes of my enemy upon him. That men may see it and know that the reign of the true God, Reverad, is here. For yahweh, who was named satan, the king of the earth, is now brought low. He has presented himself as the angel of light for many years, but now shall he be put to shame. And his ministers shall also be put to shame.

17. That it might be fulfilled, according to that which is spoken by Knoliud, the knowledge of God, who said, whoever shall wish Otem bad, they shall experience that which they have wished for him. And whoever shall wish him good shall be elevated. And good luck shall attend their way.

18. O Revered, the God of the big bang, let Nature fight for his own. Let nature bring more shame to the body of lies continuously. Let the books of lies begin to lose its false sweetness. Let the BB LIE called the BIBLE begin to get more and more ridicules day after day, for the DOCTUFOS which is the real truth is here to discover its secret.

19. O God, I bless your name for bringing to pass the prophecy which I said concerning the closure of churches and also the rejection of mosques and the passing of laws to stop noise pollution.

20. Keep El-Rufai alive according to my prophecy and let governors all over the nation emulate him. Let the noise-makers receive what they have wished for El-Rufai the user of the brain.

21. Let fake apostle Suleiman fall to the earth and regret his harsh speeches against El-Rufai the speaker of reality.

22. Who does not know that the noise of churches and mosques are great nuisance to our country? But they unleashed the content of their mouths against the speaker of truth.

23. Now O Goddys, repent of your ways and stop worshipping Satan, who has presented himself as god. Then shall riches attend your ways like magic. For when I left the worship of yahweh who is satan on the 31st of December, 2015, my life begin to have meaning and I begin to prosper.

24. But they who are in poverty and hold on to the god of poverty and suffering, how shall they be free from it?

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2016
my God is a God of miracle, not God of magic like reverad domino. He train and chastise His children and give them wealth according to what their hearts can handle so it doesn't lead them astray.
If you claim your god is so real to give you brain to make wealth, let's see your worth as I haven't seen your name in one of the top richest in Nigeria.
Even Dangote is what he is today because of seed he sowed in the life of late prophet Idahosa by vacating his flight seat for the man of God.

Go and get your facts right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Auditorium Of Deeper Life Bible Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris : Don’t Short-circuit The Power Of God / Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.