Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140766 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Megadon109(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Someone should please send me a copy @ joachimluiz@gmail.com
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by DonXavi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
ss
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pdfdrive.com.
Search and download the book from there
Boywhocriedwolf:

hi. please does anyone have a pdf copy of the book. I won't mind in my email if u do. ned.neroprospect@gmail.com. thanks
Tayomi37:

No, pls I need the PDF pls my mail is tayomi37@gmail.com
Empiree:
what did you get?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by purleesh(f): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=59732954]

Welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=purleesh post=92793225][/quote]

smiley
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
parisbookaddict:

smiley
What you wrote on your signature
I read twice and I still didn't understand it but am interested in knowing what it truly means
If you don't mind can you explain it to me ?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2020
The very first chapter and the very first verse of Quran itself is problematic. Why God is praising himself? In the name of Allah....So on? Strange. Why God says in the name of God? Which god? The god of islam is either confused or doesn't know the proper communication..

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2021
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

☆ ☆ ☆ another link Be quick before this link closes
http://bookzz.org/book/2597591/7fe18b

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.

Update:: the download link to the book had been blocked due to copyright issues.. please don't ask me to send u a pdf version via email since my copy is .mobi on my Kindle. . However if u are internet savvy there are sites that u can get the book for free incase u can't buy, won't buy or your debit card melted in a freak accident..

☆ ☆ ☆ try
http://bookzz.org/book/2597591/7fe18b

Four years since I recommended this book. Hope u have all read it.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by saaron(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Interesting.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2022
Still a very important book
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2023
Read this book
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 6:21am On May 09, 2023
true2god:
Some other silly statements from the prophet of allahh:

1. Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead.” (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:506). By my limited understanding, it means that satan touched Mohammed when he was born, according to Mohammed himself.

2. Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." (Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245)

Mohammed must also be a good comedian besides a con man.

CC:
TenQ, Advocatejare
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 6:25am On May 09, 2023
true2god:
On page 180, I saw this again from the noble prophet:

Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, ‘My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey.” The man again (came) and said, ‘I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.’ The Prophet said, ‘Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie.” (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614)

I can't get it, are the followers of Mohammed all dunce, ignorant or what?

CC:
TenQ, Advocatejare
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 6:27am On May 09, 2023
Okd1:
Who read the part that says if you sleep Satan sleeps in your nose? So so sorry for people who worship someone that doesn't even know what would happen to him when he dies.

CC:
TenQ, Advocatejare
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 6:37am On May 09, 2023
true2god:
Yoruba people now understand Mohammed/Islam more that Aisha, an Arabian girl and one of the numerous wives of Mohammed. Wonders shall never end!

Aisha, in her own mouth, who witnessed the psychotic and deranged behaviors of Mohammed, said that it seems a black magic was working on Mohammed, Yoruba Muslim said 'no' that Aisha was wrong/lying.

Aisha who spent her childhood life, and part of her adult life, with Mohammed observed that her husband was usually behaving like a mad man but Yoruba Muslims, who obviously look embarrassed, said Aisha was wrong.

How can people who were never an eye witness to an event stand as a witness to that event in the court of public opinion?

CC: TenQ, Advocatejare
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 8:45am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=FxMasterz post=123019816][/quote]
Do you have an e-copy of the pdf file?

The hadiths are problematic even for Muslims that is why we now have some Muslims who call themselves Quran-ONLY

Unfortunately, how can one be a Muslim without the hadiths and Tafsir as the Qur'an cannot stand on its own

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 8:47am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=FxMasterz post=123019959][/quote]
All the Islamic clerics know these disgusting things about their prophet, but they have to maintain a naration to the Ignorant Muslims

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Shadysen: 10:06am On May 09, 2023
I have a gift been given to me for free, and dat gift is more beneficial to the total wealth of this world.... ...ISLAM.......ISLAM IS THE KEY TO JANNAH...
Lol, Joker!
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:27am On May 09, 2023
true2god:
This doesn't change the fact that Mohammed raped safiya the very day he killed all her family members in khaibar without even waiting for the mandatory three months allahh asked him. Konji killed your criminal prophet.
I almost shed tears when I put myself in the shoes of Safiya. The pain and agony she must have experienced that day is out of this world. Mohammed killed all family members and still raped her same day. This is too wicked, meanwhile the mad man who committed these atrocities is some people's prophet.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:36am On May 09, 2023
TenQ:

All the Islamic clerics know these disgusting things about their prophet, but they have to maintain a naration to the Ignorant Muslims
I read on that same thread that there's a selected group of dedicated Muslims who have been organised and given a job to refute the embarrassing things in Islam. Their own job is to refute using Taqiyya. They have nothing else they do aside that.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
TenQ:

The hadiths are problematic even for Muslims that is why we now have some Muslims who call themselves Quran-ONLY

Unfortunately, how can one be a Muslim without the hadiths and Tafsir as the Qur'an cannot stand on its own

SMH for the bolded.

I'm also looking for an e-copy of the book. I'll share if I get one.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 12:08pm On May 09, 2023
TenQ:

I just got an epub copy of the book. Please download epub Reader to be able to read it. I couldn't attach the file. Where should I send it?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 1:08pm On May 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

I just got an epub copy of the book. Please download epub Reader to be able to read it. I couldn't attach the file. Where should I send it?

Got it?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 1:09pm On May 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

SMH for the bolded.

I'm also looking for an e-copy of the book. I'll share if I get one.
Thanks bro

I haven't got it. Not I. My spam either

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 1:11pm On May 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

I read on that same thread that there's a selected group of dedicated Muslims who have been organised and given a job to refute the embarrassing things in Islam. Their own job is to refute using Taqiyya. They have nothing else they do aside that.
They've been doing it since the advent of Islam. Many of the Tafsirs are responses to objections by the Jews of Christians about Islam and the Qur'an

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:10pm On May 09, 2023
TenQ:

Got it?

Sent bro. Please check your mail.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 9:44pm On May 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Sent bro. Please check your mail.

Thanks so much

But it's not in my mail . Not even in spam
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:03pm On May 10, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks so much

But it's not in my mail . Not even in spam
Okay bro.

I've resent the mail. Please check again.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 11:08pm On May 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Okay bro.

I've resent the mail. Please check again.
Thanks a lot. It's in my spam mail. You probably didn't give it a title header

Appreciated
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:19pm On May 10, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks a lot. It's in my spam mail. You probably didn't give it a title header

Appreciated

Oh sorry for that. We bless God.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TenQ: 11:46pm On May 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oh sorry for that. We bless God.
I converted it into pdf. I sent it back to your mail

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FxMasterz: 11:51pm On May 10, 2023
TenQ:

I converted it into pdf. I sent it back to your mail
Wow!

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.