Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140758 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Okd1: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Am glad alot of people are waking up to the fraudulent religion, it's not by force to comment @empiree an Co no matter how you rubbish the book people would still read it, there is nothing you can do about it so please an please we did not ask your opinion. Parisbookaddict, just ignore them our aim is to enlightened others you own no one an explanation.

7 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by thesuave10(m): 1:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Islam is obviously fake

6 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by MrAJQ(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.
. What they used to say when they show hatred towards the Muslims and Islam..... Anyway you (christian, jews, idol worshipers) can only continue to mislead yourself and your generation into blazing hell fire. You can't know someone when you only want to read bad things about him/her

5 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by thesuave10(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir

I've read it. It is awesome. So truth revealing. I like your style really

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I have mine, U also have urs.. but facts remain facts.. mohammed was a violent rapist, misogynist, caravan robber, pedophile and bigamist and the quran and hadiths say so. Fact not opinions. .
You said this all the time. Do you have anything to say?

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Empiree:

And you are ok with your 'prophet' being an armed robber and rapist undecided
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
I saw this in page 175 of this book and Muslims can help explained if what the prophet said here is scientific or mere
superstition:

Narrated Abu Hurair a: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:509

Allah Likes Sneezing but Hates Yawning:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him."
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242.

I need a good Muslim to explain this to me please. I might become Muslim if I get a good response from Islamic scholars in nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Empiree:
Truth never change irrespective of the number of times you say it.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2016
MrAJQ:
. What they used to say when they show hatred towards the Muslims and Islam..... Anyway you (christian, jews, idol worshipers) can only continue to mislead yourself and your generation into blazing hell fire. You can't know someone when you only want to read bad things about him/her
I used to think Mohammed was a good man but I was wrong. If Mohammed was a good man he will not have a bad moral record which we kafirs will be using against him and the religion of allahh.

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Some other silly statements from the prophet of allahh:

1. Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead.” (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:506). By my limited understanding, it means that satan touched Mohammed when he was born, according to Mohammed himself.

2. Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." (Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245)

Mohammed must also be a good comedian besides a con man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by udatso: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
true2god:
I saw this in page 175 of this book and Muslims can help explained if what the prophet said here is scientific or mere
superstition:

Narrated Abu Hurair a: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him."

I need a good Muslim to explain this to me please. I might become Muslim if I get a good response from Islamic scholars in nairaland.
Like you care for our answers. A newbie in this game would think you sincerely want answers. But we know you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by truthman2012(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
udatso:

Like you care for our answers. A newbie in this game would think you sincerely want answers. But we know you.

Simply say you have no answer. I think you could see all the trash your prophet is spewing out, did he suffer from mental waves?

6 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
udatso:

I know you don't have a rational answer to your prophet's stupidity. I had expected you to lie that those hadiths were fabricated by the kafirs.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
On page 180, I saw this again from the noble prophet:

Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, ‘My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey.” The man again (came) and said, ‘I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.’ The Prophet said, ‘Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie.” (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614)

I can't get it, are the followers of Mohammed all dunce, ignorant or what?

9 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by malvisguy212: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2016
true2god:
superstition:

muhammed don't know the problem of sin and How to solve it, he was only given silly law hoping it will help his followers solve the problem of sin. Yawning is from satan ? Seriously ?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Okd1: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Who read the part that says if you sleep Satan sleeps in your nose? So so sorry for people who worship someone that doesn't even know what would happen to him when he dies.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Okd1: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2016
udatso:

We all want an answer you might convince us all and we might all just convert an become Muslims.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
The people vs mohammed.

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir

have you read "who is this Allah" by G J O Moshay?

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Johnrake69: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
The people vs mohammed.

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir

Please can you email a copy to me? Johnrake69@gmail.com
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TruthHurts1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
The people vs mohammed.

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir

I've heard of the book and I welcome the opportunity to read it. However I don't think it will tell me anything new about the state of MudhaMAD's mental competence.

Even Mudslimes know that MudhaMAD needed help upstairs. Their Hadiths even state as such. There are 3 kinds of islamic hadiths:

sahih ("authentic"wink,
hasan ("good"wink
da'if ("weak"wink

Let's see what one of the Sahih Hadiths had to say about certain peculiarities in MudhaMAD's behaviour:

[size=16pt]Narrated Aisha: "A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

[/size]

Another passage from the said Sahih Bukhari Hadith:

[size=16pt]Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. "

[/size]Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

In most primitive societies, mental health challenges were usually attributed to demonic and/or spiritual attacks, a belief which prevails in certain societies that still cling to elements of animist and primitive traditions (Nigeria, to name but one example)

My take is that MudhaMAD was psychotic and mentally unbalanced. His followers knew this and more importantly they knew the damage it would inflict on their fledgling religion if its founder was found to be a MAD MAN. So they simply made up a lie that he was sometimes subject to spiritual control from evil sources.

One has to wonder about the intelligence of the average Mudslime who finds demonic possession in a prophet easier to swallow than insanity, but there you have it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
annunaki2:

SMH! Poor victim embarassed
Awww clueless victim
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by hUmaneOne: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:
The people vs mohammed.

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir

Thanks man..no torrent site had the ecopy as of now..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by hUmaneOne: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
Must you broadcast you have PC? undecided
You have inferiority complex..work on it.everybody has a pc these days..its not luxury.

7 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by udatso: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Okd1:

We all want an answer you might convince us all and we might all just convert an become Muslims.
From your post it doesn't sound like you want answers....BTW am not interested in wasting my time to even try to convert you and your group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by babajero(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
"On the day of Judgement we are asked individually how we lived our lives. Not how Muhammad(p), his companions, wives and other people lived. It has nothing to do with us. On that Day, you and I are accountable for our deeds not what or how people who came before us lived. Again, that makes him irrelevant. Get it? ."

But what you forgot to mention is that all of you are trying to live according to mohammed, right from his tattered look to his pedophilia, from his beheadings to his preaching of inequality, from his infidel mentality to his jihad killings. Very simple all of you are just replica of mohammed, so stop saying he lived his life, because every bad things Muslims do today are what mohammed said or did when he was alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by yazach: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
ojo wo gan lomobirin yii fe gbon gan.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrAJQ:

Not scared of an imaginary deity that requires jihadists to do his killing for him..

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Anas09: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
annunaki2:

That islam has been able to sustain itself(albeit mostly through violence) is a testament to how powerful satan is. Only satan could have established and sustained islam for this long.
He challenged God he will form his own religion and have men worship him as God. Yahweh just allowed him to do that by using Islam. You know Satan nah, he will succeed for a time. It's not how far, it's how well.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2016
true2god:
I know you don't have a rational answer to your prophet's stupidity. I had expected you to lie that those hadiths were fabricated by the kafirs.
¡You're the one who's stup'd and unreasonable. The hadiths are 100% authentic, but no one is going to explain anything to you because you a worthless fool!

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Not scared of an imaginary deity that requires jihadists to do his killing for him..
Imaginary diety your Arab Christian brethrens of over 15 million worship. Think with your thick flat black head! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.