Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140760 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 2:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

He challenged God he will form his own religion and have men worship him as God. Yahweh just allowed him to do that by using Islam. You know Satan nah, he will succeed for a time. It's not how far, it's how well.
The religion would keep succeeding to the extent it's projected that Muslim population would be more than that of Christians before this century ends. grin tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:04am On Jul 24, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I've heard of the book and I welcome the opportunity to read it. However I don't think it will tell me anything new about the state of MudhaMAD's mental competence.

Even Mudslimes know that MudhaMAD needed help upstairs. Their Hadiths even state as such. There are 3 kinds of islamic hadiths:

sahih ("authentic"wink,
hasan ("good"wink
da'if ("weak"wink

Let's see what one of the Sahih Hadiths had to say about certain peculiarities in MudhaMAD's behaviour:

[size=16pt]Narrated Aisha: "A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

[/size]

Another passage from the said Sahih Bukhari Hadith:

[size=16pt]Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. "

[/size]Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

In most primitive societies, mental health challenges were usually attributed to demonic and/or spiritual attacks, a belief which prevails in certain societies that still cling to elements of animist and primitive traditions (Nigeria, to name but one example)

My take is that MudhaMAD was psychotic and mentally unbalanced. His followers knew this and more importantly they knew the damage it would inflict on their fledgling religion if its founder was found to be a MAD MAN. So they simply made up a lie that he was sometimes subject to spiritual control from evil sources.

One has to wonder about the intelligence of the average Mudslime who finds demonic possession in a prophet easier to swallow than insanity, but there you have it.

Exactly! this is what i'm talking about. This hadith was explained this Ramadan. You skipped the middle. Exactly what I said earlier. This man explained it in the video. "magic" had noting to do or has no effect with revelation. Do your homework again. Pretty sufficient if you watch the video. Dont come back here to let me you have no time to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyP8J_eIQw

Anything else, I can care less to explain. You people arent ready for any rebuttal. Y'all a waste of time. You have track record. we know you well enough

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
¡You're the one who's stup'd and unreasonable. The hadiths are 100% authentic, but no one is going to explain anything to you because you a worthless fool!
Your prophet had mental issues, just accept this simple truth and move on. If all this hadith I quoted are sahih, then Islam is from demons.

My village folklores are betterly narrated than most of your unreasonable ha-death. How can an idiot tell me that allahh told the truth but my stomach lied or that satan will urinate on the ear Muslim who don't stand up for morning 'prayer'?

I pity anyone who takes Mohammed serious.

7 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
Must you broadcast you have PC? undecided

U must be really poor with massive inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:
Exactly! this is what i'm talking about. This hadith was explained this Ramadan. You skipped the middle. Exactly what I said earlier. This man explained it in the video. "magic" had noting to do or has no effect with revelation. Do your homework again. Pretty sufficient if you watch the video. Dont come back here to let me you have no time to watch

Anything else, I can care less to explain. You people arent ready for any rebuttal. Y'all a waste of time. You have track record. we know you well enough
Yoruba people now understand Mohammed/Islam more that Aisha, an Arabian girl and one of the numerous wives of Mohammed. Wonders shall never end!

Aisha, in her own mouth, who witnessed the psychotic and deranged behaviors of Mohammed, said that it seems a black magic was working on Mohammed, Yoruba Muslim said 'no' that Aisha was wrong/lying.

Aisha who spent her childhood life, and part of her adult life, with Mohammed observed that her husband was usually behaving like a mad man but Yoruba Muslims, who obviously look embarrassed, said Aisha was wrong.

How can people who were never an eye witness to an event stand as a witness to that event in the court of public opinion?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by oaroloye(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2016
SHALOM!

Thank you for a straight line to this file; there are so many diversionary links.

That said, I do not expect too much from it, when the tagline calls Muhammad a "psychopathic sex-addict."

If you want to call MUHAMMAD a "psychopath," what are you going to call Oyinbo Conquerors and nationalists?

Anyone who can do more sex than them is a "Sex Addict!" How objective is this book going to be?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2016
true2god:
Yoruba people now understand Mohammed/Islam more that Aisha, an Arabian girl and one of the numerous wives of Mohammed. Wonders shall never end!
I don't recall quoting you on this issue at all. Point of correction, Islam is not Arabia religion but UNIVERSAL!

A learned Igbo muslim may as well know better than Arab man.

How can people who were never an eye witness to an event stand as a witness to that event in the court of public opinion?
Very well then. You can as well deny your entire LUKE 1:3 and ACT 1:1 about Jesus because he was not eye witness.

"[size=14pt]...just as they were handed down to us by the initial eyewitnesses...[/size]."

It is universally accepted that the author of Luke's Gospel was not an eyewitness to the life of Jesus. So how can you true2god who NEVER witnessed the event believe the Gospel of Luke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
The religion would keep succeeding to the extent it's projected that Muslim population would be more than that of Christians before this century ends. grin tongue

Dunce! Islam is imploding and is on the decline and it is not likely it will survive this age of enlightenment as the internet is revealing and spreading a lot of hidden truths About islam and mohamed faster than the speed of light. More and more muslims now realise that they have been scammed and it's only a matter of time that there will be an awakening in the muslim world and muslims will start rejecting islam enmasse. Mark my word, this will happen within the next decade. tongue

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TruthHurts1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Empiree:

Your video was as dishonest as it was lengthy so I found a more reliable and better enlightened source. Simply watch the video in the link I provided which shows that Sahih Bukhari is perfectly accepted by all Mudslimes and any Mudsime who doubts it is usually regarded as an apostate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PtIiUM_vA

In the video, the Islamic cleric explains that the effect of the spell cast on MohaMAD was that it made him impotent for SIX MONTHS. One can only imagine the effect that impotence must have had on a man like MohamMAD.

Mohammed was very proud of his sexual abilities. In fact there are several hadiths devoted to Mohammed bedroom antics.
For such a man to be rendered impotent for six months by a magic spell cast by a mere unbeliever (a Jew) is quite significant.
Islamic tradition relates that Muhammad was a superman when it came to sex:

[size=16pt]Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

[/size]

Remember Aisha has already narrated that:

[size=16pt]Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660; see also Number 661)

[/size]

I’d like to point out something I didn’t notice earlier on. Note that the phrase “used to” which is used in this hadith (which originated with
Muhammad's favorite wife and sex partner!) also emphasizes that this impotence caused by magic happened not only once but regularly.

Islamic traditions suggesting that Muhammad was imbalanced goes all the way back to his childhood. His parents died when he was young, so he was brought up by his grandfather and his uncle. Muhammad had a nurse who took care of him prior to his mother’s death. This nurse relates the following account of a strange event that occurred during Muhammad’s childhood:

[size=16pt]"Some months after our return [Muhammad] and his brother were with our lambs behind the tents when his brother came running and said to us, "Two men clothed in white have seized that Qurayshi brother of mine and thrown him down and opened up his belly, and are stirring it up." We ran towards him and found him standing up with a livid face. We took hold of him and asked him what was the matter. He said, "Two men in white raiment came and threw me down and opened up my belly and searched therein for I know not what." So we took him back to our tent.

His father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears." So we picked him up and took him to his mother who asked why we had brought him when I had been anxious for his welfare and desirous of keeping him with me. I said to her, "God has let my son live so far and I have done my duty. I am afraid that ill will befall him, so I have brought him back to you as you wished." She asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon possessed him, I replied that I did."
[/size]Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah (The Life of Muhammad)

Muhammad’s nurse wasn’t the only one to fear demonic possession on the part of Muhammad; the Prophet himself came to the exact same conclusion when he began receiving revelations from Gabriel. A full account of Muhammad’s first encounter with Gabriel is given in the Sirat Rasul Allah:

[size=16pt]When it was the night on which God honoured him with his mission and showed mercy on His servants thereby, Gabriel brought him the command of God. "He came to me," said the apostle of God, "while I was asleep, with a coverlet of brocade whereon was some writing, and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it so tightly that I thought it was death; then he let me go and said, ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it again so that I thought it was death; then he let me go and said ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What shall I read?’ He pressed me with it the third time so that I thought it was death and said ‘Read!’ I said, ‘What then shall I read?’—and this I said only to deliver myself from him, lest he should do the same to me again. He said:

‘Read in the name of thy Lord who created,
Who created man of blood coagulated.
Read! Thy Lord is the most beneficent,
Who taught by the pen,
Taught that which they knew not unto men.’
So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart."

[/size]Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah (The Life of Muhammad)

From the foregoing passage, it is obvious that MohaMAD in his delusion believed that an entity called Gabriel tried to strangle him into submission to Allah’s will. The point that should not escape any intelligent person is that the Islamic “Gabriel” operated differently from the Biblical one.

For example, Gabriel NEVER attempted to strangle Mary when he brought her the news of the Immaculate Conception. So why did he try to strangle MohaMAD? Perhaps he was showing MohaMAD the important role that violence would play in spreading Islam.

These encounters would probably explain why throughout his life MohaMAD entertained a deeply irrational fear of possessed people or anyone he believed to be possessed as he narrated himself in the following hadith:

[size=16pt]“Now none of God’s creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed—Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest”

[/size]Compare MohaMAD’s attitude to the possessed with what is found in the Bible. In the Bible it was the demons who were afraid of Jesus and not the other way round!

When we examine the life of Jesus, we find that Muhammad is to be utterly rejected. Consider one of Jesus’ many encounters with demons:

[size=16pt]“They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!"

"Be quiet!" said Jesus sternly. "Come out of him!" The evil spirit shook the man violently and came out of the man with a shriek.
The people were all so amazed that they asked each other, "What is this? A new teaching—and with authority! He even gives orders to evil spirits and they obey him."

[/size]Mark 1:21-27

As I have stated, the choice for Mudslimes was to choose between insanity and demonic possession to explain ModhaMAD’s irrational behavior. They chose demonic possession so they should stand by their beliefs and stop using lies and taqqiya to distort the truth.

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by oaroloye(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
@PARISBOOKADDICT: The first two pages of Mr. J.K. SHEINDLIN were a great disappointment to me.

I was incredibly naive.

Ya THINK

This... character thinks 9/11 was REAL!!!

And within hours we received an explanation from the American news networks which all confirmed our suspicions- the attacks were the work of terrorists...... And we spent over a decade hunting down the illusive mastermind Osama bin Laden.

Dude!

Anybody who does not know by now that 9/11 was as US Government FALSE-FLAG Operation, they must be a DUNCE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN denied having anything to do with the 9/11 Attacks. THEN HE DIED by 2002, latest. From a Kidney Disease.

According to a former WHITE HOUSE AIDE, STEVE PIECZENIK, speaking on the ALEX JONES SHOW of 2nd May, 2011.

Alex Jones himself claimed that MADELINE ALBRIGHT had blurted out, years earlier, that Osama bin Laden was already dead, and his body had been kept, awaiting the right occasion to reveal it- but they were not supposed to talk about it.

BUT IN THE INTERIM, OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS ALLEGEDLY KILLED AS MANY AS EIGHT TIMES. With "Collateral Damage."

People were MURDERED, along with BYSTANDERS- with the claim that it was OSAMA BIN LADEN that they killed.

Then a new video, claimed to be "OSAMA BIN LADEN, THREATENING AMERICA" would be released only, the person THEY SAID was Osama bin Laden DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!

I just found a video from a 9/11 Exposer whose website is:

http://www.TruthIn7Minutes.com/

The video he shows us is titled:

"100% PROOF HOLOGRAPHIC PLANE 91101."

It purportedly shows FLIGHT 175 hitting the South Tower. It was allegedly taken by a Diamond Merchant, named MICHAEL HERZEKHANI.

However, in slow motion, the port wing clearly passes BEHIND a building that is BEHIND the towers!

That means that it was NOT an "AMATEUR WITNESS" Video, but a CGI FAKE!

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FreeSpirited: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlabode:
have you read "who is this Allah" by G J O Moshay?
Anatomy of quoran by J A Moshay is another good read and quite revealing........by an ex muslim
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FreeSpirited: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
¡You're the one who's stup'd and unreasonable. The hadiths are 100% authentic, but no one is going to explain anything to you because you a worthless fool!
I don't like when people can't comprehend before posting .... where did he say hadiths are not authentic?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Anas09: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
Yes, It will. We are not interested in number. Our Lord and Saviour said, Many are called but few are chosen.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matthew:7:13
Have you seen that? Many shall flock into the destructive way. Count your number and dance. Fire is waiting for you.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew:7:14
Most of the people you call Christians are not Christians. Christians are very few. You stupidly call every one in the West Christian. Poor you.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew:7:15

If you look into this scripture well, you can insert the name of Muhammed into it.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Matthew:7:16
By your fruits we know who your master is. Allah forgot himself and declared that he is the greatest of liars.

Why hasn't Islam abrogated that verse?

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Matthew:7:18
A satanic Muhammed can't produce anything other than, bloodshed. Sorrow, pain, and war.

Rest and wait for fire. Allah already told you to expect hellfire. Wonderful...

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
oaroloye:
@PARISBOOKADDICT: The first two pages of Mr. J.K. SHEINDLIN were a great disappointment to me.

Ya THINK

Dude!

Anybody who does not know by now that 9/11 was as US Government FALSE-FLAG Operation, they must be a DUNCE!

OSAMA BIN LADEN denied having anything to do with the 9/11 Attacks. THEN HE DIED by 2002, latest. From a Kidney Disease.

According to a former WHITE HOUSE AIDE, STEVE PIECZENIK, speaking on the ALEX JONES SHOW of 2nd May, 2011.

Alex Jones himself claimed that MADELINE ALBRIGHT had blurted out, years earlier, that Osama bin Laden was already dead, and his body had been kept, awaiting the right occasion to reveal it- but they were not supposed to talk about it.

BUT IN THE INTERIM, OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS ALLEGEDLY KILLED AS MANY AS EIGHT TIMES. With "Collateral Damage."

People were MURDERED, along with BYSTANDERS- with the claim that it was OSAMA BIN LADEN that they killed.

Then a new video, claimed to be "OSAMA BIN LADEN, THREATENING AMERICA" would be released only, the person THEY SAID was Osama bin Laden DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!

It purportedly shows FLIGHT 175 hitting the South Tower. It was allegedly taken by a Diamond Merchant, named MICHAEL HERZEKHANI.

However, in slow motion, the port wing clearly passes BEHIND a building that is BEHIND the towers!

If you really believe the rubbish conspiracy theory you posted here, you will need to get your head properly examined

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
oaroloye:

Ya THINK

Dude!

Hope u know that most of those conspiracy videos are sponsored by the saudi muslims.. did u hear about the recent declassified reports by the fbi (or cia , cant recall) that proved the saudis were aware of an attack on the US.

911 Conspiracy theories and theorists do a great discredit to the people murdered by muslims on that day. This is the same way the left of american politics and the labour party of the uk as well as the muslims keep spreading false conspiracies about the Holocaust to attack jews..

there are very few true conspiracies in this world so dont believe the hype

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by yazach: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.

You are bussy on a fruitless journey instead of solving your original sin you inherited. But regardless of your fruitless effort, let me give you a heart attack by informing you that
actress lola alao just embraced Islam

A topic was on nairaland front page recently where a Pastor embraced Islam

Now some of your pastors are now fighting on tight paid by mumu like you please you are needed to settle the matterhttp://www.nairaland.com/3248372/cac-abule-ijesha-members-fight-pastor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by yazach: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
It is a fact that Islam is growing rapidly in the West. In the U.S. alone the number of Muslims has risen dramatically, from about 10,000 in 1900 to 3 million or more in 1991 (some authorities say 4.5 million). Most of this growth is due to recent immigration and the high birth rate of Muslims (5 children per family on average), rather than to conversion. Still, the number of those who convert to Islam is significant. In the U.S., the majority are African-American (a third of all Muslims according to most authorities), but there have also been significant numbers of Anglos to convert as well, many of them well-educated.
What is motivating people to turn to Islam? A recent article in Christianity Today (Aug 20,1990) reported that in the U.S., the average age of those converting to Islam (31) is about twice that for conversion to Christian faith (age 16). It listed 5 main reasons given for becoming Muslim: Islam's doctrine is simple and rational, all believers are equal, it is a "practical" religion, and lacks a priesthood. I read and clipped the article at the time, but when I recently pulled it out to re-read it, it struck me that those "reasons" merely parrot the arguments Muslim apologists use to propagate Islam. On reflection, I would say that all that they show is that Muslim apologetics is having some effect, but these are not necessarily what is motivating Americans to become Muslim.
An American Muslim interviewed in a fairly recent book (Neighbors: Muslims in North America. Friendship Press, 1989) gave the following reasons when asked why African-Americans are turning to Islam. I have heard the same things from African-Americans in Philadelphia more than once. First on his list is racism in the church. "The discrimination that we feel makes Islam attractive to us because it's a way of rejecting the culture that will not have us. In sociological terms I think that one of the reasons that many African-Americans go to Islam as opposed to Christianity--and many of us have been raised Christian--is that the people doing these things to us are also Christian." How often does one not hear it said, "America is no more segregated than at eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings." The second reason he gives is, I believe, also important in the conversion of Anglo-Americans. "Another factor--and this is part of what attracted me to Islam--is direction and discipline." Our society is disintegrating for lack of discipline, especially in the city. Through its disciplined life-style, to many people Islam seems to hold out the promise of helping them get their lives back in order again.
Finally, there is a third factor which probably no one would ever mention explicitly, for obvious reasons, but which, I believe, is nevertheless important. This is the fact that Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation. In fact, Islam makes quite a point of denying these truths. It tells people they do not need salvation; all they need is to follow the "guidance" of God's law, and they will make it to heaven. That is something the natural man likes to hear.
http://www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Wanami: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please could you send it to me too. joywanami@yahoo.com thank you.
true2god:
Please forward this book to me: bayoslim@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ifeann(f): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
yazach:

You are bussy on a fruitless journey instead of solving your original sin you inherited. But regardless of your fruitless effort, let me give you a heart attack by informing you that
actress lola alao just embraced Islam

A topic was on nairaland front page recently where a Pastor embraced Islam

Now some of your pastors are now fighting on tight paid by mumu like you please you are needed to settle the matterhttp://www.nairaland.com/3248372/cac-abule-ijesha-members-fight-pastor

I will not stoop to ur level and start mentioning truly inspiration people who dumped islam.. i have no idea who actress lola alao is.. she must mean a lot to u.. but i dont watch nigerian movies..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2016
yazach:

You are bussy on a fruitless journey instead of solving your original sin you inherited.

Now that was funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Now that was funny grin grin
grin grin grin Some of them even believe a child that dies without being Baptised is going to hell, I guess that was Saint Augustin. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Some of them even believe a child that dies without being Baptised is going to hell, I guess that was Saint Augustin. grin

Its so funny, this is one of the wisdoms as to why we read this daily in our salah

"Keep us on the straight path

The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray"
{Qur'an 1:6-7}

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by yazach: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ifeann:

I will not stoop to ur level and start mentioning truly inspiration people who dumped islam.. i have no idea who actress lola alao is.. she must mean a lot to u.. but i dont watch nigerian movies..

if you like mention millions, my message is clear enough and is just to let her know that her effort to always blackmailing Islam is fruitless
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2016
MrAJQ:
. What they used to say when they show hatred towards the Muslims and Islam..... Anyway you (christian, jews, idol worshipers) can only continue to mislead yourself and your generation into blazing hell fire. You can't know someone when you only want to read bad things about him/her

Allah akubar...bomb bomb!!! everywhere and anytime in France. Do Muslims know what is love? If The rest of the world should truly show hatred as you said. No Muslim will live. If the world should retaliate by killing them. The Arabs are everywhere. Because they run from thier countries to seek refuge from the people you claim they have hatred on Muslims.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Empiree:
You said this all the time. Do you have anything to say?

I HAVE THIS TO SAY. ALLAHS ARMY AGAIN IN FRANCE. THIS TIME IN A CHURCH. DONT YOU THINK THERE ARE FULFILLING BIBLICAL PROPHECY?

First picture of one of ISIS knifemen who forced elderly priest, 84, to kneel at altar before they slit his throat on camera after invading Mass - then gave 'Arabic sermon' before they were shot dead by police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2016

John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God

No wonder they always shout allah akubar when they kill...they inherited this mental problem from Muhammad shocked

5 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2016
plappville:

I HAVE THIS TO SAY. ALLAHS ARMY AGAIN IN FRANCE. THIS TIME IN A CHURCH. DONT YOU THINK THERE ARE FULFILLING BIBLICAL PROPHECY?

Say whatever you want. Did they not kill bunch imams and sheiks in Syria?. Or you forgot about a sheik they killed inside mosque by slitting his throat?. What else is new? . Are you trying to make this one exceptional? . Why are Western lives matter to you than many more Muslims who have been killed by these monsters?.

Well may God have mercy on the priest. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2016
yazach:

if you like mention millions, my message is clear enough and is just to let her know that her effort to always blackmailing Islam is fruitless

Shurup your mouth. Islam blackmail itself. Dont you watch news? Are you blind that you cannot see what is happening in the world? The cancer is destroying! !!

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Empiree:
Say whatever you want. Did they not kill bunch imams and sheiks in Syria?. Or you forgot about a sheik they killed inside mosque by slitting his throat?. What else is new? . Are you trying to make this one exceptional? . Why are Western lives matter to you than many more Muslims who have been killed by these monsters?.

Well may God have mercy on the priest. Anything else?

Don't pretend man. These monsters are the true example of Muhammed. They kill only the moderste Muslims. You are thier target if you are not following Muhammad's teaching. And yes, i am concerned what is happening here in my country.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.

Nice one, am subscribing to read it.... smiley

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2016
true2god:
I saw this in page 175 of this book and Muslims can help explained if what the prophet said here is scientific or mere
superstition:

Narrated Abu Hurair a: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:509

Allah Likes Sneezing but Hates Yawning:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him."
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242.

I need a good Muslim to explain this to me please. I might become Muslim if I get a good response from Islamic scholars in nairaland.

This Muhammad was a real case... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Demmzy15(m): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2016
plappville:

Don't pretend man. These monsters are the true example of Muhammed. They kill only the moderste Muslims. You are thier target if you are not following Muhammad's teaching. And yes, i am concerned what is happening here in my country.
Confused illiterate, you present stuffs and claim Islam is this and that but when Muslims condemn(it's a known and established fact that you don't kill priest or destroy churches when there's war in Islam, I'm challenging you to disprove that) it you still then open your gutter mouth and claim it's sunnah and that "moderate" Muslims are fake. You're a double faced liar!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.