Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend (686 Views)

How To Get Urself An American Girlfriend / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."
~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The only reason why I have chosen to live and work hard is to do as much as I can do make as many people as I can reach them happy.
Yes, I am in love with Charity and she belongs to everybody.
I want you to be happy, because in your happiness I have found the joy of being alive to share the precious moments and precious things on earth.
I believe that our destinies are not in the stars but in own hands and there is no one on earth who does not have the chance to make a choice once in his or life and the choice we make can decide what is going to happen to you and I. So, think twice or even thrice before you make that choice of a lifetime.
I truly loved you, but love is a mutual thing.
You have had your own kids and you wanted me not to have mine and you call that love?
You want me to displease myself to make you happy?
Yeah, I know that even dummies fall in love, but I chose not be your dummy for love.
I cannot marry a woman who has no period to miss.
You loved to call me your African King and your Boo, but an African King cannot kiss your booty.
Re: A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by moon1: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
hi guys, great fun here. check out this funny site www.tellyourstoryandjoke.com, get your doses of laugh.
Re: A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
Orikinla:

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."
~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The only reason why I have chosen to live and work hard is to do as much as I can do make as many people as I can reach them happy.
Yes, I am in love with Charity and she belongs to everybody.
I want you to be happy, because in your happiness I have found the joy of being alive to share the precious moments and precious things on earth.
I believe that our destiny are not in the stars but in own hands and there is no one on earth who does not have the chance to make a choice once in his or life and the choice we make can decide what is going to happen to you and I. So, think twice or even thrice before you make that choice of a lifetime.
I truly loved you, but love is a mutual thing.
You have had your own kids and you wanted me not to have mine and you call that love?
You want me to displease myself to make you happy?
Yeah, I know that even dummies fall in love, but I chose not be your dummy for love.
I cannot marry a woman who has no period to miss.
You loved to call me your African King and your Boo, but an African King cannot kiss your booty.

I counted like 6 different babes in this write-up alone grin grin grin
Bros, u too much! grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by AIRMARSHA: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by TheSeeker(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
She has her kids but she doesn't want you to have yours? What a selfish trash! angry Well, one thing these 'people' are renowned for is divorce at any discomfort in a relationship. I hardly believe there's the word, 'work it out', in their dictionary. So when she divorces you, you're left with no child? Selfish biatch is what she is angry

You did a good thing to dump her sorry a$$. They always think they can boss us all over but they don't know jackshit! grin grin
Re: A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend by sistajay(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
A Letter to the Poster:

Betrayal happens.  Mistakes get made.  People get hurt.  Without forgiveness, betrayal turns to bitterness.  Bitterness is an inside enemy.  Refuse to replay the matter in your mind.  Put it in the hand of the Lord and forgive.

Proverbs 18:19 -- A brother offended is harder to win than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a castle.

Ephesians 4:31 -- Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

(1) (Reply)

What Can U Do For Love? / Which Of This Will You Cope With In A Relationship: Mouth Or Body Odour? / New And Distrubed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.