Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ (2806 Views)

Romancelanders Get In Here / Romancelanders,get In Here!!! / Romancelanders Get In Here! Know What Ur Birthmonth Says About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2016
so I was surfing the internet as usual when I stumbled on a website that calculates your IQ for you.

log on to www.IQtest.com,answer 38 questions within 13 minutes and know your IQ.

For those who know theirs please share..
mine is 107
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2016
how will that add money to my bank accountundecided
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Sexxkillz: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Purpletee:
so I was surfing the internet as usual when I stumbled on a website that calculates your IQ for you.

log on to www.IQtest.com,answer 38 questions within 13 minutes and know your IQ.

For those who know theirs please share..
mine is 107
You just displayed your full name and email for the world to see. . . What are you thinking?

Edit that post, now. Your IQ might be 107 in the result, but right now, with what you just did, it's Zero. (0)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2016
will that one decrease the price of tomato in the market May GOD HELP us angry angry

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by EmperorLee(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Their yiansh undecided

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
and u had to display ur full name for everyone to see
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by obiorathesubtle: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided this shit is fake af!

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You just displayed your full name and email for the world to see. . . What are you thinking?

Edit that post, now. Your IQ might be 107 in the result, but right now, with what you just did, it's Zero. (0)

thanks... just did that.
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:
Their yiansh undecided
maybe you were a little slow dear
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided this shit is fake af!

That's a high IQ...thumbs up nigga
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
and u had to display ur full name for everyone to see

mr ,if you wanna tell me to take that down you do it politely not with sarcasm.. Thank you
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by EmperorLee(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Purpletee:

maybe you were a little slow dear

I was calculating na
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
how will that add money to my bank accountundecided

it won't dear,but at least you get to know your IQ level.
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:
Their yiansh undecided
. with this IQ u can't be d fada of my children grin sad
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by EmperorLee(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Berlyn:
. with this IQ u can't be d fada of my children grin sad

cheesy grin The owner of that stupid site no get IQ reach me grin.... Oya you sef do your own undecided
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
will that one decrease the price of tomato in the market May GOD HELP us angry angry

I know you are really not enjoying this economy but bro please don't take that hatred out on me...am not related to Buhari na

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Girl360(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Purpletee:

That's a high IQ...thumbs up nigga
undecided I've been on 142..
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Girl360:
undecided
123? grin Einstein!
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by tohpahz(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
132 angry sad
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Girl360(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
123? grin Einstein!
Lol yeah. cool
But I don't agree with the way they measure their intelligence tho.
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by EOOJ(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Purpletee(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I've been on 142..

Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:

ur a disgrace
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Sexxkillz: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur a disgrace
It's "you're" and not "ur". . . Dumb_fucking ass. The money spent on your education should have been invested in cow rearing. At least, cows would have been more profitable.

I'll rather train a cow than train you. . .
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's "you're" and not "ur". . . Dumb_fucking ass. The money spent on your education should have been invested in cow rearing. At least, cows would have been more profitable.

I'll rather train a cow than train you. . .
shut up u cvnt. I spell d way I want. na ur type dey write am instead of I'm. I couldn't waste my time writing proper grammar on a less important thread. I'll probably school you kidda.
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by EmperorLee(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:
grin grin

Do your own joor
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin The owner of that stupid site no get IQ reach me grin.... Oya you sef do your own undecided
nd u scored 79 undecided smh
Re: Romancelanders,get In Here And Know Your IQ by Sexxkillz: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
shut up u cvnt. I spell d way I want. na ur type dey write am instead of I'm. I couldn't waste my time writing proper grammar on a less important thread. I'll probably school you kidda.
Goat. . . Didn't you just type "ur" instead of "you're"?

How about you stop spamming my mentions unnecessarily with your flagrant displays of idiocy? It'll be much appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Pictures That Are Too Real For Anyone Who Had A Nigerian Principal / My Boyfriend Goes Through My Purse And My Phone Whenever I Sleep Over? / I Love A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.