Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session (17249 Views)

LIVE VIDEO: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To Joint Session Of National Assembly / Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Resolutions Of PDP Stakeholders Meeting @OfficialPDPNig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by ycat: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Keep contradicting the hell out of yourself.

Hoping the west can join is exactly what you said. And whether you are speaking for entire SS and SE has nothing to do with us and we don't care, just leave SW out, we are not brothers and are not looking to even be your friends, just let us be.

Why can't you just get your biafra and stop mentioning it? You know you can't leave as that will be suicidal to your people, stop looking for who is shivering at the mention of biafra, it's all in your heads. We want you to go but we can't do anything about it since you are scared to death to get your biafra.
SamMilla1:

Wrong. I did not ask the west to job.

My post said 'I hope SW joins the rest of the South'.

That doesn't mean I asked you to join.
Besides I don't see how my view represents the south east and South South.
So you can keep dreaming that you are better off until the south east mention Biafra, then you start shivering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2016
ycat:
They just must have Yoruba, everyone wants the winner in their corner. But we reject unstable people. How can they hate us, tell us we are the problem and still want to be with us? It's crazy, the obsession is sickening.

Lol. I wish them their unity. How can they profess hate for Yorubas 24/7 and still be wishing we join them? Olorun maje!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

Join who?

We need you?

You can not even afford garri and pure water

Abge maintain your village level..

Yeah, the last time I checked, hunger has killed everybody in the South East and South South, while people in the North and South West swim in the ocean of food and cash.

We know who the beggars in Nigeria are.
We know the parasites and street beggars.
We know people who wear suits to beg and wash car windscreens everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:08am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Yeah, the last time I checked, hunger has killed everybody in the South East and South South, while people in the North and South West swim in the ocean of food and cash.

Who are the beggars of Nigeria?

SE collects allocation funds from oil money
SE has higher poverty rate than SW
SE also owes salaries

What does SE produce?

You think the # of likes on NL determines who is politically savvy?
I really do hope y'all continue the hate online..... we need more Yorubas to be aware of the snakes they host.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by aresa: 5:09am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

And you still want beggars and parasites to join you.? Confusion dey worry you ni?

Last time I checked, you and your people can't wait to catch the next bust heading to the SW for your daily bread..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

And you still want beggars and parasites to join you.? Confusion dey worry you ni?

Yes, we are Christians.
The Bible told us to help our neighbors.
I guess I need to come down to your standard and level of understanding so you can be able to understand me a bit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Yes, we are Christians.

Help yourselves first. Focus on your unity. Work on it. And ensure it's strong against the SW before chestbeating online.

If the SW + N says Enugu will become a grazing field, there's nothing you can do about it.

You make noise online. That's the end of it. Your leaders are mute and weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by aresa: 5:14am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Yes, we are Christians.
I guess I need to come down to your standard and level of understanding so you can be able to understand me a bit.

You don help yourself first?

Christian ko, Buddhist ni...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Who are the beggars of Nigeria?

SE collects allocation funds from oil money
SE has higher poverty rate than SW
SE also owes salaries

What does SE produce?

You think the # of likes on NL determines who is politically savvy?
I really do hope y'all continue the hate online..... we need more Yorubas to be aware of the snakes they host.

Wow, I didn't know south East has higher poverty rate compared to South West.
Who exactly measured this?
Where are the Data?
Because the last time I checked, South East were trumping every other region from education down to wealth and everything else.

Let's see this data please

Of course the NL likes means thrash until it's clicked on your own post, then it means something.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Help yourselves first. Focus on your unity. Work on it. And ensure it's strong against the SW before chestbeating online.

If the SW + N says Enugu will become a grazing field, there's nothing you can do about it.

You make noise online. That's the end of it. Your leaders are mute and weak.

Yeah, the same way SW+N says the oil in ND belongs to them.
Whose economy is suffering now?

I didn't know SW and N are bedmates, so why are you angry when Dino wants to impregnate Tinubu?
Isn't that what bedmates do?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by ycat: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2016
It's puzzling!

They know we really want them to be happy with their choices. They know without Yoruba the country they will end up building will be like we already have all over Africa, uncivilized nations that will repel foreign investors and live in isolation. If they can't tolerate their fellow country men, how will they allow foreigners to have peace of mind in their midst. We just didn't know it, Yoruba made Nigeria what it is today, even the north wouldn't mind to lose SE and SS but will be sad to let SW go. We bring sanity to Nigeria. The international community will listen to Yoruba before any other if civil unrest breaks out cos they know who we are as peace loving, tolerant and much more civilized and fair. All human rights lawyers and activists are Yoruba and have fought for more non-Yoruba. Is it this people who don't even know that they have right to their biafra and can pursue it without resulting in emotional blackmail and abuse that make the agitation looks like some dirty jokes? They are confused, and we have no.medicine for that.
YorubaFynest:

Lol. I wish them their unity. How can they profess hate for Yorubas 24/7 and still be wishing we join them? Olorun maje!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Wow, I didn't know south East has higher poverty rate compared to South West.
Who exactly measured this?
Where are the Data?
Because the last time I checked, South East were trumping every other region from education down to wealth and everything else.

Let's see this data please

Of course the NL likes means thrash until it's clicked on your own post, then it means something.

Now I understand your dilemma; You speak out of ignorance.
When someone listen to radio biafra 24/7, he starts posting ignorant rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

SE offers Nigeria nothing. Without Nigeria and her consumer #, SE is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:26am On Jul 21, 2016
ycat:
It's puzzling!

They know we really want them to be happy with their choices. They know without Yoruba the country they will end up building will be like we already have all over Africa, uncivilized nations that will repel foreign investors and live in isolation. If they can't tolerate their fellow country men, how will they allow foreigners to have peace of mind in their midst. We just didn't know it, Yoruba made Nigeria what it is today, even the north wouldn't mind to lose SE and SS but will be sad to let SW go. We bring sanity to Nigeria. The international community will listen to Yoruba civil unrest breaks out cos they know who we are as peace loving, tolerant and much more civilized and fair.

North surely wants SS oil, but SE offers them nothing. grin If SE starts blowing up its lands, who go care?
Foreign investors kini? In that erosive region where they hate everyone?
Imagine even with the noise they made about Ogun being a ritualist den, the state is now the industrial hub of Nigeria. Ibos made noise about Ibadan, see how the city is developing faster than Onitsha. They made noise about Osun, it is on its way to become Nigeria's agricultural hub. They hate Ondo - Now Nigeria's medical hub.

They love Ekiti so much that the state remains backwards.

Their hatred is a blessing cheesy Their "love" is bad luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Now I understand your dilemma; You speak out of ignorance.
When someone listen to radio biafra 24/7, he starts posting ignorant rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

SE offers Nigeria nothing. Without Nigeria and her consumer #, SE is nothing.

Wow,

So after counting Osun, Anambra follows, then Ekiti, then three South Eastern states before the next south west.

Did you even see where OYO STATE is listed? Below every south east state.

And you count Lagos as one of you. Really?
Lagos that is occupied by millions of people from everywhere is what you use to measure how rich Yoruba race is..
I need to go and laugh a little, I will be back.

OK, I am back.
Please Lagos State is not a tribal managed area, it is in the South West and the land belongs to the Yoruba race, no doubt.
However, Lagos has been occupied by development and it no longer counts as tribal state.
Please who owns
New York City?
Or London?
Amsterdam?
California?
Tokyo?
Beijing?

Development swallows indigenous people.
If you want to measure how rich you are, please go to Oshogbo or Owo or Ogbomosho (Can't you see how the name sounds? That's how Yoruba names sound) , use tape to measure the hollow mud houses there and return to nairaland to tell us your findings.
Because we know that Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa all have houses all over Lagos.

Tell me how many houses yoruba people have in Ebonyi State.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by ycat: 5:33am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin hehehe!
YorubaFynest:

North surely wants SS oil, but SE offers them nothing. grin If SE starts blowing up its lands, who go care?
Foreign investors kini? In that erosive region where they hate everyone?
Imagine even with the noise they made about Ogun being a ritualist den, the state is now the industrial hub of Nigeria. Ibos made noise about Ibadan, see how the city is developing faster than Onitsha. They made noise about Osun, it is on its way to become Nigeria's agricultural hub. They hate Ondo - Now Nigeria's medical hub.

They love Ekiti so much that the state remains backwards.

Their hatred is a blessing cheesy Their "love" is bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Wow,

So after counting Osun, Anambra follows, then Ekiti, then three South Eastern states before the next south west.

Did you even see where OYO STATE is listed? Below every south east state.

And you count Lagos as one of you. Really?
Lagos that is occupied by millions of people from everywhere is what you use to measure how rich Yoruba race is..
I need to go and laugh a little, I will be back.

OK, I am back.
Please Lagos State is not a tribal managed area, it is in the South West and the land belongs to the Yoruba race, no doubt.
However, Lagos has been occupied by development and it no longer counts as tribal state.
Please who owns
New York City?
Or London?
Amsterdam?
California?
Tokyo?
Beijing?

Development swallows indigenous people.
If you want to measure how rich you are, please go to Oshogbo or Owo or Ogbomosho (Can't you see how the name sounds? That's how Yoruba names sound) , use tape to measure the hollow mud houses there and return to nairaland to tell us your findings.
Because we know that Igbos, Yorubas and Hausa all have houses all over Lagos.

Tell me how many houses yoruba people have in Ebonyi State.

If you can count Enugu as one of you, you can count Lagos as one of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Ibos, thanks for your bitter and hatred against Ibadan. cool cool

[size=15pt]AJIMOBI AFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO IBADAN CITY MASTER PLAN[/size]

He affirmed this resolve at a workshop organised by the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development for representatives of relevant Ministries, Departments and Agencies, and stakeholders towards getting required data for the preparation of Ibadan City Master plan.

tribuneonlineng.com/ajimobi-affirms-commitment-2035-ibadan-city-master-plan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

If you can count Enugu as one of you, you can count Lagos as one of us.

What do you have in Enugu?
Name one thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by mamaafrik(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2016
udumosam23:
I have said it before, I'll say it again. I don't think is only the fulanis that have the right to rare cattles. Let our ibo brothers begin to invest in this business.

I'll prefer states to map out ranches for cattle rearing, and encourage citizens to venture into the business. This will create competition and it wont be long to prove that we can do it better.

There are better cattles that can produce more milk and meat than the ones the fulanis parade up and down.

When we have those healthy looking cattles in our south south states managed by us, it will naturally place a barn on the fulanis fleece corrupted cattle in the area.

Time to diversify. Invest in cattle rearing and have the problem of grazing bill solved.

yioo da fun e laiye yi,the south wont listen,bawo lobo se shori tinaki o se,we handle pig rearing,poultry and fishing better than the north,what stops us from rearing cattles?,where are the state ministries of agric,where are the research institutes?,where are the tertiary instuitions when you need them?,we dont need theories anymore,roll out the improved breeds,feed and structures,you individual too engage in cattle rearing,if it isnt profitable they wont be coming as far as north to sell it here, ...........all of you throwing yoruba-ibo spades and daggers,tell me,have u ever seen the north speak with so much disunity??,ori dedeyin ti yi,do dey limit their attacks on one of yoruba,ibo,ss or even north central alone, north dont care nor respect u and wen they cant go forward without one of you is wen dey connive with one of you and use their divide and rule system,they know they can't compete favourably with south in entertainment,academic,intelligesia,trade,sport industry, but once the throw that POLITICAL apple of discord to the south you people will fall yakata(and dey say,see the intelligent mumus),we have many enthnicities in the north like the south but have you seen it before,The north central,SW,SE,SS,YOU ALL SHOULD DROP YOUR EGOs AND FIGHT WITH AS A COMMON FRONT,do this and send down 3300kv volt down their spine or can you,yes you,can you tell me where it had taken us to all dis while?.

1 Like

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Name one thing.

Fulanis own Enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Five richest states: ‘Ogun is first among equals’
[/size]

Recently, the Economic Confidential listed Ogun among the five rich states in Nigeria in terms of its Internally Generated Revenue. Others are Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Edo. The report must have come to your government as good news…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/five-rich-statesogun-first-among-equals/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]N4.5 Billion Clay Factory Berths In Ogun[/size]

http://www.ogtv.com.ng/n4-5-billion-clay-factory-berths-in-ogun/

Earlier in his address, the chairman of Kiln Industry, Chief Toyin Adeyinka disclosed that the firm was committed to providing affordable building material for construction of houses and admitted that the huge mineral resources that abound in the state inspired citing the firm in the location.

1 Like

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Fulanis own Enugu.

Oh OK..
Then I guess this effectively ends our discussion today.
I commend you for keeping it civil all along, not like some kids that will start hauling bad names at people for having different views from theirs.

We hope to continue some other time.
Take care and have a good day in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Ado-Odo/Ota LG in Ogun generates N103.5m in 6 months
[/size]

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ado-odoota-lg-ogun-generates-n103-5m-6-months/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Oh OK..
Then I guess this effectively ends our discussion today.
I commend you for keeping it civil all along, not like some kids that will start hauling bad names at people for having different views from theirs.

We hope to continue some other time.
Take care and have a good day in Nigeria.

Go sleep. SW aint interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Ogun State Govt. To Partner With IFAD On Rice, Cassava Production [/size]

www.channelstv.com/2016/06/18/ogun-state-govt-to-partner-with-ifad-on-rice-cassava-production/

The partnership is to develop about 500,000 hecters of farmland in three Local Government Areas of the state for rice and cassava production.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by aresa: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2016
I inherited N636bn debt – Okowa

ASABA—DELTA State governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, yesterday, decried the financial position of the state and disclosed that the government had over N636 billion debt, including contractual obligations, to contend with in the next three years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/i-inherited-n636bn-debt-okowa

Ambode inherited N432b debt from Fashola – Lagos Government reveals

The Lagos state government has revealed that it inherited a debt of N430 billion from the immediate past administration of Babatunde Raji Fashola.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/07/ambode-inherited-n432b-debt-from-fashola-lagos-government-reveals/

Delta state with less than 5 million people owe N636 Billion, largest state Debt in Nigeria

N200 Billion more than Lagos state with nothing to show for Allocation, derivation and IGR, nothing

Bur we can show you what Lagos state did with their debt.

Question

What happened to that money because there is nothing on the ground to justify that debt.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by proeast(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
Very good.

I hope our friends from the West will join us.
It's good to have one voice in the entire south.
We need to send a message to the Fulas that we are united too.
No, we dont need saboteurs and back-biters in our midst, they will simply sabotage us & expose us to their hausa/fulani masters. WE MUST KEEP THEM AT ARMS LENGTH!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by legendarystar: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Once again Ibos drag Yoruba/SW into this force SS/SE marriage.

Are you guys okay?

Join you kini? A group that hates itself?

Is it by force?

The SW is not interested. Lagos + Oyo + Ogun + Ondo + Ekiti is not joining y'all. The SW's voice alone is enough to drown these two regions combined.

what of osun, seems u approve aregbesola is a rascal.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2016
legendarystar:

what of osun, seems u approve aregbesola is a rascal.

A "rascal" that's more active and competent than your SE ragammufins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by YorubaFynest: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2016
proeast:
No, we dont need saboteurs and back-biters in our midst, they will simply sabotage us & expose us to their hausa/fulani masters. WE MUST KEEP THEM AT ARMS LENGTH!!!

You must mean the Ijaws in your midst who backstabbed and stole your land?
They're even more relevant than you in the scheme of things.

Yorubas aren't interested in emotional politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by KINGinVAHALA: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

Name one thing.

Goodmorning bro, hope you re cool? Please check your email, i dropped you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola / Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.