Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session (17250 Views)

LIVE VIDEO: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget To Joint Session Of National Assembly / Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Resolutions Of PDP Stakeholders Meeting @OfficialPDPNig (2) (3) (4)

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by wristbangle: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
ODVanguard:

You asked for one but I'll gladly name two. cheesy

http://www.yohaig.ng/nigerian-newspapers/punch-newspaper/anambra-firm-sign-mou-on-n13bn-poultry/

Obiano said:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1397911306901737&id=312716338754578

According to Professor Chukwuemeka Omaliko:
[/i]

Now you tell us one thing the SW imports from the SE? Oops! My bad! Sorry I forgot you all are landlocked and actually depend on SW ports for all your importations. grin grin grin grin

Cc: YorubaFynest, aresa, MayorofLagos, ycat, scholes00, whathaveidone, totit, hagm0nd, musiwa419, ba7man, oduastates

God bless u. I was about to mention this.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin is dis latest line , you can sustain nigeria...... ****. Osun, ogun,oyo, kwara,ekiti can't even sustain their self when there is free oil , talk abt when there is no oil
Part of the cash u want to use to sustain nigeria use it to pay ya hopeless civil servants salaries before sustaining others...****
Bros which brand u de drink make I serve u.
U simply hit d nail on d head of that 'anuman'

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by khSteel: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols how come the igbos DID NOT CROSS INTO YORUBA LAND until nigeria became one?

Sometimes I seat back and laugh when I hear this biafra and igbo superiority ish sha.

Everyone always believes this fantasy that lagos will collapse once the igbos go. I just laugh. There were ports @ calabar and rivers yet the brits chose lagos as the HQ.

U misunderstood business acumen for leadership... have u calculated the number of igbos living outside "biafra"? Have u wondered how come it was so easy to take cross river and akwa ibom? Thus "encircling " the biafran army?

You do not know the basics of war and economic growth, if u did you would realise that EVEN IF PH becomes part of biafra tomorrow cameroon and nigeria would still enjoy the benefits of biafras oil( I won't tell u why). If God forbid biafrans don't get ph then u can forget it that nation would be DOA.

Now to the pertinent issues of resettlement of biafrans in nigeria once biafra gets independence they would become immigrants and thus would have to first return to their countries then officially apply for visas (or WOULD U DELUDE YOURSELF THAT IGBOS WONT WANT TO TROOP BACK INTO NIGERIA IN THEIR MILLIONS??)
Or do u think biafra can contain the vast number of igbos in the north and south? Lol

Lemme not list other key factors, continue envisioning a utopian state.

As for igbo businesses they would become nationalised and handed over to nigerians and after a while things will normalise.

The truth is biafrans cannot do without the WEST. But funny enough the igbos are MORE CONNECTED TO THE NORTH. Take it or leave it.

The NDA bombings are actually being done to undermine the financial strength of FG. A war is coming, if not this year then definitely next year us analytical minds already know this.

I actually want biafra to win so that your eyes can open and see the benefits u enjoyed as nigerians.

Once again I ask you why history tells us that westerners and northerners did interact with each other and fought wars but the igbos didnt. Why

The igbos have been the major gainers from the Nigerian union yet keep claiming naija will fall without them. #grand delusion.

The greatest losers have always been the south-south who have been colonised by the igbos.
I will be seating in my living room watching amanpour report on the igbo-ijaw/efik/ibibio civil war in biafra lol

This is a 'One Way' traffic analysis.

Kindly sit in your room and imagine the whole drama again, but this time, first remove the tribal lenses you are wearing.

Run your analysis again as someone from lets say Kenya without any tribal interest in Nigeria. Maybe you can see things differently.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by pasol4real(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
ycat:
We don't need to join you, we will do what's good for us.

Stand on your own and do your own thing. We can't join unstable people.
Yes continue to be slaves to ur slave masters the only tribe that never learns from its mistakes is the Yoruba tribe .
The igbos have learnt theirs the ss clearly has also learnt theirs .the yorubas despite bin dealt with several times n still bin dealt with will never learn .
May God save them .

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by pasol4real(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols how come the igbos DID NOT CROSS INTO YORUBA LAND until nigeria became one?

Sometimes I seat back and laugh when I hear this biafra and igbo superiority ish sha.

Everyone always believes this fantasy that lagos will collapse once the igbos go. I just laugh. There were ports @ calabar and rivers yet the brits chose lagos as the HQ.

U misunderstood business acumen for leadership... have u calculated the number of igbos living outside "biafra"? Have u wondered how come it was so easy to take cross river and akwa ibom? Thus "encircling " the biafran army?

You do not know the basics of war and economic growth, if u did you would realise that EVEN IF PH becomes part of biafra tomorrow cameroon and nigeria would still enjoy the benefits of biafras oil( I won't tell u why). If God forbid biafrans don't get ph then u can forget it that nation would be DOA.

Now to the pertinent issues of resettlement of biafrans in nigeria once biafra gets independence they would become immigrants and thus would have to first return to their countries then officially apply for visas (or WOULD U DELUDE YOURSELF THAT IGBOS WONT WANT TO TROOP BACK INTO NIGERIA IN THEIR MILLIONS??)
Or do u think biafra can contain the vast number of igbos in the north and south? Lol

Lemme not list other key factors, continue envisioning a utopian state.

As for igbo businesses they would become nationalised and handed over to nigerians and after a while things will normalise.

The truth is biafrans cannot do without the WEST. But funny enough the igbos are MORE CONNECTED TO THE NORTH. Take it or leave it.

The NDA bombings are actually being done to undermine the financial strength of FG. A war is coming, if not this year then definitely next year us analytical minds already know this.

I actually want biafra to win so that your eyes can open and see the benefits u enjoyed as nigerians.

Once again I ask you why history tells us that westerners and northerners did interact with each other and fought wars but the igbos didnt. Why

The igbos have been the major gainers from the Nigerian union yet keep claiming naija will fall without them. #grand delusion.

The greatest losers have always been the south-south who have been colonised by the igbos.
I will be seating in my living room watching amanpour report on the igbo-ijaw/efik/ibibio civil war in biafra lol
This one does not require a response just a correction.
Your first line made me shake my head in disgust at ur ignorance .
So according to ur warp history the british chose Lagos as their capital .na Wao .Pls go back n learn ur history well .calarbar was the first capital of Nigeria, chosen by the British. thank me later for this correction

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by saintdennis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
khSteel:

This is a 'One Way' traffic analysis.

Kindly sit in your room and imagine the whole drama again, but this time, first remove the tribal lenses you are wearing.

Run your analysis again as someone from lets say Kenya without any tribal interest in Nigeria. Maybe you can see things differently.

It's not one way analysis @ all...it's you who used myopic lenses to read it.

Also if u had any analytical senses u would have countered with ur assertions.

I keep laughing @ the rhetorics being thrown about that hausa's/fulanis/northerners are repressive when everyone knows they love to share...unlike the igbos.

Please endeavour to read this discussion with a leader of the igbo community in kano
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/MasterwebMobileNews.php?rss_id=MTgx
I believe it will enlighten u further.

Here's an extra fact for you, go and check the state of origin of commanders in the biafran army and tell me the number of non-igbo commander besides effiong and banjo.

The south south just being colonised without knowing it... are you familiar with benin delta culture? Take a look @ the flag of the one-day puppet state created called the REPUBLIC OF BENIN and point out to me 1(one) characteristic of that flag that is related to edo-delta culture.

Also a minority (igbo) man was named it's president not a native tribe man lols

In the end I think I have shown you who needs to analyse my post with an unbiased mind.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by saintdennis(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
pasol4real:

This one does not require a response just a correction.
Your first line made me shake my head in disgust at ur ignorance .
So according to ur warp history the british chose Lagos as their capital .na Wao .Pls go back n learn ur history well .calarbar was the first capital of Nigeria, chosen by the British. thank me later for this correction

Rotfl... bro I know when u typed this u felt very smart, but actually you're not.

Lagos WAS A COLONY, While calabar was part of the niger coast protectorate...u dig?

Sorry but I cannot lecture u about the difference between a colony and a protectorate

Calabar remained a capital when niger coast and oil rivers protectorates were merged to form SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE in[b] 1906 lagos colony was merged with southern protectorate!
From 1906 lagos became PART OF THE SOUTH and it's CAPITAL! [/b]

Now read that my initial post about them choosing lagos over port of Mr hacourt(port hacourt) and calabar...hope you're enlightened?

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by iamDiabolic(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
petchi:

So Yoruba land can singlehandedly sustain Nigeria and you people are not doing that, instead you depend on the oil from our land. We have used oil money to develop Lagos and Abuja for you people but it will not last forever. Very soon that your cocoa product will be sustaining South west and Northern Nigeria.
shut up s.east produce only 2% oil in nigeria,s.west produce 4% nd s.south produce 94%.so which oil does igbo av

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Emilokoiyawon: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool shocked Ibos should leave Yorubas out of their emotional contracts - kwantinou we no send shocked cool

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by frankwyte: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Let me douse tension already created; regional block has always been there. Here is the point..

1) i guess the the intention of the writer is to collectively bring the Southern part together on common issues that bound them together.

2) The truth, no region can sustain the entire Nigeria, however, the South South have a bigger advantage in terms of it's oil.

3) Let's stop the madness online fighting passive enemies, while the actual enemies are our utterances because the South have been interacting together even till date than the North especially when the have been corroded religious wars.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by rlauncher(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
Very good.

I hope our friends from the West will join us.
It's good to have one voice in the entire south.
We need to send a message to the Fulas that we are united too.

Watch how my SW friends will tear me apart because of this comment.
They will claim they are fine and don't need Niger Delta or Biafra,

Until a pipeline goes up in flames somewhere in Gbaramatu,
Then Federal Government loses money and sacks people from Ekiti or Osun.
Then it affects everyone.

THE SW was not invited. The SS and SE had already concluded swesteners as enemies.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by SamMilla1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
rlauncher:

THE SW was not invited. The SS and SE had already concluded swesteners as enemies.

Don't be fast to judge...
History told us that every organization starts with an idea of one man.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by MayorofLagos(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin is dis latest line , you can sustain nigeria...... ****. Osun, ogun,oyo, kwara,ekiti can't even sustain their self when there is free oil , talk abt when there is no oil
Part of the cash u want to use to sustain nigeria use it to pay ya hopeless civil servants salaries before sustaining others...****

It is not a script, this is your reality that Yorubaland is the only self-sustaining region in Nigeria. We have a region that outperforms its parent country! That's Yoruba pride.

It is not the statutory responsibility of OOdua to rescue Osun from financial debts, that is what Nigeria contracted to do. When Nigeria is no longer able to fulfil its responsibility to Osun they should let us know so we can flood money from Oodua Investment Corp, from Ibile Holdings and other ssuer. Conglomerates operated under Oodua brand. Oodua Investment alone,not adding Ibile Holdings is a 70b worth in asset base, that's just from industrial manufacturing and sales, no oil based sector included in that asset.

Add DAWN to the list!
Add the recent admission of Lagos into Oodua Investment!

You have heard of WEMABOD im sure, and you have heard of LAPAL House. WEMABOD alone has a finger in over 80% skyscraper real estate in Lagos.

LAPAL is an investment syndicate and the mnemonic stand for Lagos,Paris, London. The syndicate has folded under Oodua Investments.

IGR of Lagos and real estate assets and marine assets all now are co-owned under the Oodua brand.

So the soon Nigeria is no longer capable of holding its side of contracts to any Yoruba state we would love to get a memo so we can gladly take over the welfare and sustainability of our people . In fact we have record of Nigeria witholding funding to Lagos for several years and guess what.....Lagos found its own funding internally. We did it before we can do it again, miltifold....with or without oil.

So i must ask again, who are you in SS/SE that we need to join with you? What do you have for us in West? Absolutely nothing! If second niger bridge was in Yorubaland it would have been built decades ago....the niger dredging would have completed and ships would be berthing in the harbours years ago, the deep sea port would already have completed many decades ago.

Combined SS/SE is worse than the least parforming Yoruba State.

You guys in that region need a serious wake up if you think oil is what defines worth. You are worthless if you have oil and your region and people are the way you are now.....unable to influence anything in a multi ethnic nation.

Shame to ogogoro sippers and snuff snorting mawderfakkers! angry

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by chuose: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Then the South-West will try and say that the We the South-South are not united with the South-East!

Well we can all see
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by khSteel: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

It's not one way analysis @ all...it's you who used myopic lenses to read it.

Also if u had any analytical senses u would have countered with ur assertions.

I keep laughing @ the rhetorics being thrown about that hausa's/fulanis/northerners are repressive when everyone knows they love to share...unlike the igbos.

Please endeavour to read this discussion with a leader of the igbo community in kano
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/MasterwebMobileNews.php?rss_id=MTgx
I believe it will enlighten u further.

Here's an extra fact for you, go and check the state of origin of commanders in the biafran army and tell me the number of non-igbo commander besides effiong and banjo.

The south south just being colonised without knowing it... are you familiar with benin delta culture? Take a look @ the flag of the one-day puppet state created called the REPUBLIC OF BENIN and point out to me 1(one) characteristic of that flag that is related to edo-delta culture.

Also a minority (igbo) man was named it's president not a native tribe man lols

In the end I think I have shown you who needs to analyse my post with an unbiased mind.

I had to read your writeups again and clearly saw my mistake...you don't deserve a response.

Continue with your lies, rants and insults. Goodbye.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by wiseoneking: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
MayorofLagos:

We depend on oil now and SS cant even carry itself, not to talk of supporting the whole country.

If you turn off the oil and dry up the national revenue from oil exports, Yorubaland singlehandedly can sustain Nigeria. No other region or people has capability to do that.

So who are you that we need to join you, what influence or power do you have from SS/SE to shape national events across Nigeria? cool
Boasters and empty vessels. No be only support Nigeria, presently, the whole of SW states are owing salaries to their workers with the exception of the popular noMANSLAND Alais Lagos.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by saintdennis(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
khSteel:

I had to read your writeups again and clearly saw my mistake...you don't deserve a response.

Continue with your lies, rants and insults. Goodbye.

LMAO... ur first response u gave no counter points or evidence
I gave u more facts with evidence u call them lies rotfl.
E pain am!
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by wiseoneking: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Dumb questions.

Who are your friends from the West that you want to join you? Is your unity so weak that you must mention West each time your corrupt politicians sit around a round table?

You're begging. And we're saying no.
Sorry booy, you guys are not invited to this brotherly union. They will be suspicious of SW as northern spies if they join the union.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by ycat: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just say you people can't be anything without Yoruba's inputs. You can't imagine your life without us, that's why you can't follow through on your biafra. Last time I checked you are still the biggest slaves that can never find your footing. Yoruba will do what Yoruba want, mind your business or you can keep taking medicine for our headache. We aren't joint at the hip. You guys have to be the lowest to want to still want to be with your enemies, confused people.
pasol4real:

Yes continue to be slaves to ur slave masters the only tribe that never learns from its mistakes is the Yoruba tribe .
The igbos have learnt theirs the ss clearly has also learnt theirs .the yorubas despite bin dealt with several times n still bin dealt with will never learn .
May God save them .
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Omonigeriarere: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
ConqueredWest:
AFONJAS will not like this unity grin

Your line is becoming outdated: please find time to develop another one.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by ycat: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't really know your motives for saying this, though it seems armless. I will tell you you this, first of all,you know you are not smarter than the SW and you should know that something of this magnitude, Yoruba would have spoken, and really had already while your leaders were still speaking on both sides of their mouths. Ajumobi was the first to say no grazing land in Oyo, followed by Amosun in Ogun before the Afenifere spoke. No sensible person would want the grazing bill in their region, but for you to want Yoruba to stand by you is what will never happen. We can both be going to the same place but don't have to go and arrive there together. You eat daily and so is your neighbor but do you have to eat together at the same time?

flamingREED:

We watch you people daily and keep mute,
Not because you're more rational, rather and
Yes, because just people don't do politics.

But with an intelligent mind,
I'll analyze this matter thus:

SW in the interest of national stability has no choice than to toe the line of the SS/SE, not necessarily because they're indispensable in ordinary matters.

If you people refuse, and eventually the grazing bill is passed,
Can you predict what the aftermath will be?

You may not like it.

This is not a case of IPOB youths standing alone,
But their leaders and everyone is involved.

In the interest of national stability and security-commonsense,

SW has no choice.

I won't reply any quotes.

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Longeria(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:

And you still want beggars and parasites to join you.? Confusion dey worry you ni?

Last time I checked, you and your people can't wait to catch the next bust heading to the SW for your daily bread..

Illiterate.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Kfed4ril(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
MayorofLagos:

We depend on oil now and SS cant even carry itself, not to talk of supporting the whole country.

If you turn off the oil and dry up the national revenue from oil exports, Yorubaland singlehandedly can sustain Nigeria. No other region or people has capability to do that.

So who are you that we need to join you, what influence or power do you have from SS/SE to shape national events across Nigeria? cool

Funny sha. What does the south west have to sustain Nigeria. Biko answer me I want to know
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Kfed4ril(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

OSUS, which unity? Even with your "unity", the SW/N still suppressed you in 2015 election. If the SW/N decides to unite against SE/SS, SE will cry the most.

No one is stopping your "unity". Neither the SW nor the North is concerned.

That is why you always remain their slaves

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by JimiOgunlola: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla and other Ibos really pummelled we yorubas on this thread.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by globe16: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
MayorofLagos:

meanwhile all workers in all yoruba states are on strike because of poverty as there is no money to pay workers salaries so much for single handedly sustaining Nigeria. Lol

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by geraob1: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chibuzoc:

I hope they are also negotiating the operation of the seaports, airports and other major economic drivers in d SE/SS region.

http://sunnewsonline.com/delta-assembly-adopts-resolutions-of-south-south-south-east-joint-session/
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2016
lincolnj88:

Pesin no fit play with you again??
Haba!
See finishing!!

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by kikake: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2016
ycat:
We don't need to join you, we will do what's good for us.

Stand on your own and do your own thing. We can't join unstable people.

So waiting for when Osinbajo shall become president is what is good for the southwest, ehee?

When Osinbajo becomes president, you shall continue business as usual using south south and southeast resources to develop the SW and northern Nigeria at the detriment of the south south and southeast?

Time for divide and conquer and rule the south south and southeast has gone, you hear?

Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by khSteel: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

LMAO... ur first response u gave no counter points or evidence
I gave u more facts with evidence u call them lies rotfl.
E pain am!

Your first post shows a very narrow perspective with some half truths (which I thought could be due to lack of clarity or knowledge), and I responded asking you to show more objectivity in your analysis hoping to debate a sound mind but you came back with insults showing the world the level of your mindset with childish insults and lies.

Youngman, I have no time for rants. seekout your mates. Goodbye.

N/B:
Sound minds debate to exchange ideas and probably learn not for insults.. Growup.
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by saintdennis(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2016
khSteel:

Your first post shows a very narrow perspective with some half truths (which I thought could be due to lack of clarity or knowledge), and I responded asking you to show more objectivity in your analysis hoping to debate a sound mind but you came back with insults showing the world the level of your mindset with childish insults and lies.

Youngman, I have no time for rants. seekout your mates. Goodbye.

N/B:
Sound minds debate to exchange ideas and probably learn not for insults.. Growup.

Long write up, yet still NO COUNTER or PROOF of such 'narrow minded analysis'

Guy go and sleep, i've done my part by giving u facts [via words, pictures (from wikipedia) and links] if u choose to continue in ur grand delusion... it ain't my biz.

Knowledge isn't just power...it's freedom
Re: Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session by EzeNri(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

So who are you that we need to join you, what influence or
power do you have from SS/SE to shape national events across Nigeria? cool
Lagos economy is indirectly dependent on oil. The majority of the IGR are sourced from oil firms. Most of the servicing and consulting companies have this oil firms as major clients.

Another thing sustaining Lagos is Tin Can seaport. Remove it and Lagos crumbles. We already know two major entities sustaining the port: oil firms and Igbo traders.

Finally, an economy needs foreign reserve, the major source of Nigerian foreign exchange is Oil, abt 90%

Use ur head next time.

President Buhari's Speech During #NotTooYoungToRun Bill Signing / Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Ekweremadu: APC & PDP Unite Against Attack, We All Have A Responsibility

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89