Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles (1052 Views)

13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3million Diamondbank Grant / DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How Diamondbank Stole My #20,000 Via ATM Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles by ujoseph006: 5:14am On Jul 21, 2016
9jaflaver Reporting...

Diamond Bank may be in serious mess as findings show they do not have enough funds to pay entitlements for disengaged workers.

The bank after forcefully laying off 400staffers, is now denying the action saying no one was retrenched.

This is all in a bid to avoid paying the workers their compensation according to Section 20 (2) of the Labour Act.

Diamond Bank is showing signals for a bank in distress as they have disengaged 400 staffers and are without funds to pay off the disengaged workers. You will recal that a CBN director stated recently on ChannelsTv that two more banks have failed Liquidity tests.

Diamond Bank in a bid to hide the true state of the bank have opted to denying sacking any of her member of staff.

We have gathered proof of communication between legal representation of the 400 disengaged workers and the bank.

See documents below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/diamond-bank-may-be-bankrupt-disengages-400staffers-cannot-affort-to-pay-entitlements/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles by ujoseph006: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2016

Re: Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
First it was Skye Bank....now its Diamond...I guess Sterling bank will be next
Re: Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles by mofayodeyahoo: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Diamond bank, pls sell some of ur diamonds b4 it get out of ur hands, hope my money is safe
Re: Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles by Femiyanda(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
How can Diamond bank claim they did not disengage staffs. When i have proof with me.
I received the termination email on my way to work on friday 27th May.

They promised to pay us benefit in 3 weeks, but instead they threw my account in debit of
over N800k. They deducted all the money in my account.

What a way to repay my faithful service after 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched America Sneaker Shoes With Wi-fi, USB And LED Screen (PHOTOS) / Online Programm/biz Anyone Can Start From Mobile Phone!!! / If You Can Write, Here Is Where To Earn $12 Per Every 300 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.