Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference (7794 Views)

Buhari Receives Amano, DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency (Pics) / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
IYKE

Wetin be ma own with all that yearn?

Turai go conference, so? Dem tell you say na she lead delegate or na only she go there? Una dey make me think say una all dey think with half yah brains? Just five paragraph of news, and NairaLand pages are full of shit? Did you venture to find out other attendees? Una just surprise me, racist and tribalistic goons.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by mamagee6(f): 1:06am On Sep 18, 2009
lol.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by 3kay945(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2009
he she an expert in dat field? NOPE! well, am nt suprise this is just a featur of a country where nothing work RIGHT!.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by rasputinn(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2009
[quote author]
While there, Turai will rub minds with the finest nuclear scientists on modern methods of firewood gathering and managing a charcoal fire. She will awe the bright minds with experiences of working ceaselessly to invent the next generation nuclear system; she has done all this by candlelight only; because something went wrong at PHCN, maybe they didn't have kerosene.
[quote][/quote]

Oh dear
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by rasputinn(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2009
The health minister,Prof Osotimehin is trying to be a politician by trying to massage the increasingly bloated ego of that spoilt brat called Turai Yar Adull,she was the one that pushed Umaru Yara dulls hand to make Osotimehin minister,now the both of them have made complete fools of themselves and whoever was privy to this unfortunate decision
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by lekside44(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
rasputinn:

While there, Turai will rub minds with the finest nuclear scientists on modern methods of firewood gathering and managing a charcoal fire. She will awe the bright minds with experiences of working ceaselessly to invent the next generation nuclear system; she has done all this by candlelight only; because something went wrong at PHCN, maybe they didn't have kerosene.

well, why go nuclear? ASUU on strike. who will teach all those courses? jamb scores to hig. h ow do i get admission to study these nuclear stuff? our educational systems too expensive for the poor. why waste so much money going to school when that amount can open a shop for you at alaba? how do we dispose the toxic waste of the nuclear material. we can see hoe we litter our enviroments with pure water sachets e.t.c. my people there are lots of firewoods in our farms that are yet to be tapped. please send down the cutlasses and let the show begins= mrs yaradus speech at the atomic conference
abi my people, what else do you expect her to say?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2009
Ajaraewura u b Turai PA abi u follow go 4 d conference
abeg talk truth where e dey
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by pcicero(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2009
At least you now know that she's the defacto- President. Don't we have Energy ministers in this country. What is Nigeria turning to? This woman is an imbecillic retard and has no business being there.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by okaforndu: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
I think we should stop all these shameful excuses! Turai for such a summit and we say nothing is wrong with it? How many first ladies do you see at such summits? If the President cant attend for whatever reason, he sends the VP! Where the VP cant attend then the minister of science and technology not even foreign affairs minister. That is how it is done in places where things are organised.

So what happens when there is a Beijin conference for wome? we then send the Vice president or IG of police?

Turai will just go there with her entourage of about 100 friends and once again our side of the story will not be heard because she would be given the opportunity to talk and yet Yaradua will not attend the summit for heads of state.
Why do we keep doing this to our selves?
May God help us.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by kuramo: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Nethacker ( quote )
pls can u tell us abeg my ears dey for ground .

You can consider the present Governor of Katsina state as a candidate.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by muyiserra: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
I wonder if that lady even had a college degree, what a shame undecided
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by CrudeOil2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
What academic qualifications does she have? Well, if she was sent by the president, then no problem.
Have you seen the president lately? He looks like dead ghost.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Borat1: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
UMY should just take the easy way out, save himself all this torment
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by DisGuy: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
Crude Oil:

What academic qualifications does she have? Well, if she was sent by the president, then no problem.
Have you seen the president lately? He looks like dead ghost.

what academic qualification does she have??
you need academic qualification to network for your NGO (international cancer centre)
na real wa for this qualification crase

presido looks like he's on veggie diet
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by UpBendel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2010
Somebody please tell me this article is not for real? This is one really big joke, right?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by XueRengui: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years / Osun Students Jubilate As Aregbesola Slashes Fees / PDP Insists On Adebutu As Ogun Gov Candidate, Asks INEC To Obey Court Order-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.